Aqua Universalis (2009) Eau de Toilette

Aqua Universalis (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Bottle Design: Fred Rawyler
Where to buy
Aqua Universalis (Eau de Toilette) (Maison Francis Kurkdjian)
Where to buy

Search on

More
7.3 / 10     237 RatingsRatingsRatings
Aqua Universalis (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Search on

More

Fragrance Notes

Calabrian bergamot, Woods, Lily-of-the-valley, Mock-orange, Sicilian lemon

Ratings

Scent

7.3 (237 Ratings)

Longevity

6.1 (173 Ratings)

Sillage

5.3 (170 Ratings)

Bottle

7.7 (160 Ratings)
Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.01.2019
  • RateRate
  • CollectionCollection
  • SoukSouk
  • ClassifyClassify
  • NotesNotes

Reviews

Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
[Nie] W klimatyzowanym pomieszczeniu jest w porządku
Nieprzyjemny przy pierwszych sekundach. Potem przy chłodnej temperaturze normuje się i zostaje przyjemnym, odświeżającym zapachem który chce się wąchać. Elegancki, świeży. Jednak nie da się nie mieć wrażenia że to uniseks. To zapach ładny, trochę podoba mi się, natomiast nie czuję że jest dla mnie. W upale, bardzo cuchnie, i myślałem że spalę się ze wstydu w windzie z innymi ludźmi. Ten perfum nie daje mi pewności siebie, niby ładny, ale strasznie słodki, strasznie śmierdzacy. W chłodnej temperaturze bardzo fajny. Elegancki. Słodki ale świeży. I zdecydowany uniseks
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 4.0/10
Helpful Review    3
A Crisp Citrus & Lily
This begins with a mouth watering juicy zest of fresh squeezed lemon on vodka over ice. There is no trace of sugary sweetener, but I detect a fizzy note and a brief zest of orange- almost sparkling. Within about 5 minutes a very green Lily note- but so natural, I feel I have just clipped the stem of a lily from the garden and inhaled deeply. This lily note melts into the bergamot so smoothly, effortless and gently comes to rest on a very soft cashmeran bit of woods. After drydown, I find the citrus has become feather soft leaving the lily to dominant with the bergamot and woods in the background. This has a low sillage (approximately .25 meter), meaning I can't smell it unless I move or wave my arm, but when I do pick up a whiff it is so pleasant and sunny, I am charmed again. I think this is clean without a soapy note and very fresh in the base the woody note eventually becomes a little spicy, powdery on my skin- a little sultry up close and provides an extra 2 hours or so of longevity- for a total of about 6 hours very comfortable finish. I would call this a perfect summer unisex daytime business or casual scent, well-tailored and full of dynamic positive energy. I would reach for this daily in the warm Summer months.
2 Replies

Perfume Classification by the Community


Photos by the Community

  • by Baptiste by Baptiste
  • by Punx13 by Punx13
  • by Angua by Angua
  • by Hofnärrin by Hofnärrin
  • by pudelbonzo by pudelbonzo
  • by Splashfrag12 by Splashfrag12
  • by Splashfrag12 by Splashfrag12