Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Baccarat Rouge 540 2016 Eau de Parfum

Aikj55
08.08.2021 - 09:21 AM

Stunning.

This is one heck of a fragrance! One of the absolute best things i've ever smelled & despite the popularity & hype, it's one i'll always want to have. It's back up bottle worthy, it's expensive, it's heavily faked! But if get the real deal, you are in for a treat... this gets you notified, approached, questioned & adored (unless you have someone like my partner who doesn't like it).

For some, they go nose blind to it! I don't know for the life of me why or how, I'm always reminded of its presence when I wear it. I'm terrible for Notes, but the combinations of the notes is just pleasures all through. From sniffing the sprayer to actual spraying to on skin sniffing.. dry down etc, its pleasure all the way! Safe to say I'm a fan boy & totally Blown.
If you love compliments and attention, then you've found the one.. Ensure you get an official and real decant/sample.. don't get turned of by comparisons with many other's out there.. Those clones or similar scents aren't BR540, i've tried ariana grande - cloud (close but smells cheap in comparison), T.Kosmala - 04 is strong but goes a different direction (won't say its close), Initio - Oud for Greatness - Not even close, Widian - Liwa - I don't get any comparisons.

Latest Reviews

Aikj55Aikj55 6 months ago
Parfum de la Nuit 3 - Roja Parfums

Parfum de la Nuit 3 Wonderful
The best of the 3 PDLN's, expensive stuff but I was lucky to get mine for half the price. Luxurious scent and makes you feel good for sure, its not for everyone, especially with the price. It Reminds me abit of a cheaper Roja Dove scent in Sweetie Aoud,...

Aikj55Aikj55 6 months ago
Side Effect - Initio

Side Effect Mind Blowing
My Personal experience with this fragrance was a Love at first sniff; I watched a review on YouTube of it either on Redolessence/BFL or BowTieFragranceGuy channels and had to try it. Ordered a 7.5ml sample from the initioparfums website & it arrived...