Baccarat Rouge 540 2017 Extrait de Parfum

Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Top 28 in Unisex Perfume
Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Egyptian jasminum grandiflorumEgyptian jasminum grandiflorum SaffronSaffron Moroccan bitter almondMoroccan bitter almond CedarwoodCedarwood MuskMusk AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.05.2022.

Emreeryilmaz
This scent is almost the same as the "Baccarat Rouge 540" scent. The only difference is that it is a little more sugary.
I've used dozens of perfumes, but I've never had a perfume that stays on my skin that long. Indeed, it stayed on my skin for more than 1 day. It is quite a unique scent. It's hard to imitate and you're probably only likely to come across it with elite people.

This scent smells like milk chocolate has been added to sugary milk that has come to a boil. When the odor is released, it has a tone reminiscent of the sterile odor in hospitals and pharmacies.

It stays on the fabric for up to 5 days. It stays on the skin for up to 1 day. It can be felt from 4 meters. When you leave a room, the smell will stay in the room. A fragrance that can be used in all seasons and at any time of the day. Even with constant exposure, the smell does not bother you.

Uzun Ömür: 10/10
Projection: 8/10
Sillage: 9/10
Fragrance Quality: 10/10
Fatamorgana of a dental practice of Dr. MFK
What have I been waiting for the Baccarat Rouge 540 bottling... I've been dying to try it so I could add my crush mustard too.

Finally the bottling arrived - after two loooong days of waiting (anyone who waits for anything knows how long two days can feel).

I sprayed. And sprayed. And sprayed.... Yes... the 3ml was now almost empty and I smell nothing. Oh wait a minute! A whiff of dentist's office - or is it? Yes, there is - a little! Very subtle.
But wait, where's that sweetness everyone's talking about? What the heck is THAT???

My husband: "puuhhhh... he's cute but well I don't know about that" and puckers his muzzle.

A strange specimen
He's following me
It's been over a week since I wore it and I still smell it everywhere, in my bed, in my closet. I'm happy every time I get a little whiff of it. I just love this scent, it's perfect in sillage and longevity and stunning to boot. No wonder that he grad felt every 2nd wears, I have not yet smelled enough, so I'm happy when I smell him, no matter where or on whom
Alisa23
What scandal? This is the fragrance sky of the highest cloud level
At the end of September arrived my long-awaited order of ALZD, Feminine Pluriel and ROJA Essence are finally mine. My new passion of fragrance, uncomplicated feminine and classy. With an inner laugh, I welcome samples. Ha! Of all things, this Baccarat that the perceived entire perfume world writes about. How uninteresting. I'm human, never like what the majority of young women out there like, plus my somewhat problematic picky nose that you just can't do justice to.
Well after the extensive love tasting of my favorites I also spray this oddball here.
Hm... interesting fragrance! And then immediately gone. Well Ok, I spray another 2-3 times, somehow I can not really grasp him.
6 hours later. I get out of the car and me Trifft like a blow! Bam, WOW what's that smell? Where are you? What is this???
It takes me a couple of minutes to realize that this heavenly scent experience is coming from me...SELF.
Well, Baccarat, you're a fruit. I didn't choose you. You chose me.
Since then, there's been no escape for me. I can't stop spraying. The sample was quickly over, welcome whole bottle!
Sometimes I think, HOW HOW can a person create something like this? This transparency, this freshness of the needles, this elegant woodiness underpinned with such a subtle sweetness. The fragrance makes a statement it magnetizes and always remains so soft so elegant so luminous.
For years I have been on the go from A to Z in the department of all sorts of niche fragrances and never has a scent grabbed me like this. Francis you are my great master to whom I take my hat off.

And this whole search for dupes, and these ridiculous associations and horror stories. Guys, there can be no dupes and don't believe everything you find on the net!
This one is really great cinema! A fragrance for life, a signature, everyone can call it himself, as he wants.

I just stand there and applaud
Scentblind
Horny, finally the bottling of BR540 in the mail!

Sprayer one: ......schnüffel... öööhhhh... I smell nothing

Sprayer two: hm.... Are there really ingredients in there that smell like something or is it something homeopathic?

Sprayer three: ok...when my nose touches the back of my hand, I perceive something sweet...

Sprayer four and five: ... now I smell what from two centimeters away !

In short: I can not judge whether I find the fragrance good or bad, because I can hardly smell anything of it. Probably I'm just smell-blind to the fragrance... too bad... I would also have liked to have had a WOW experience like some others here :-/
A journey to heaven
It was a normal Monday and I was looking for a fragrance that is not to smell everywhere. Previously, I came across the so-called "niche fragrances" after various searches and wanted to bring me in Berlin KaDeWe some fragrances of Amouage closer. Somehow I had so none really like.
Suddenly, the employee suggested me a fragrance that I did not know at all. It was the Baccarat Rouge 540 in the extrait de Parfum variant.

What can I say? I liked the scent right away. At first, however, I thought, "hm, the smells due to the sweetness but quite feminine." When asked, however, the nice employee told me that this is a unisex fragrance and I was first relieved, because I really wanted to test it.
The employee then said to me that this fragrance should be dosed very carefully, because it is very strong. After she did two sprays on my neck area, I immediately noticed this wonderful scent cloud of a sweetness around me that reminded me of yummy cotton candy. It almost felt like this scent cloud was trying to accompany me to heaven.
I was excited. And the enthusiasm didn't want to leave me after only 4 hours, thankfully. On the contrary. When I arrived home and went to sleep, I was even visited by this wonderful fragrance cloud during sleep.
Was I just imagining it or was I still smelling the scent I applied more than 10 hours ago?
And indeed, I could still perceive the scent. He won me immediately.

So I decided to go to KaDeWe again in the following days to buy this fragrance. I was lucky because I got the fragrance with 20% discount.
When I was then at home, I sprayed myself again with two sprays. I was worried that it was just the tester that was extra strong. But the worries dissolved into thin air, as I then went out into the freedom and me over the whole day and even the following days (!) Again and again a very pleasant fragrance cloud of this perfume flew into my nose..

Even my room smelled nich days afterwards after the smell. My clothes even more than a week!

For me, this fragrance is just world class! For me, this is the most beautiful fragrance there is and reminds me because of the movie "the perfume".
This fragrance is addictive. It is almost like an aphrodisiac.
Luxury without corners and edges
This fragrance screams luxury for me. He smells exclusive, interesting, but still missing something special for me.
There is nothing I do not like about the fragrance.
It's sweet, but not too sweet.
It offers a range of interesting scents that resonate all the time. And I LOVE smelling like luxury.
It's too perfect for me, now I have it.
I like rough edges, this fragrance doesn't deliver them for me.

Grandiose composition, really. One smells the cost of the fragrance 10 miles against the wind and there are quite enough compliments that sweeten the day and lead to conversation.
But just too smooth for me to really enjoy it myself.

5.5
Sommernacht
Nada, niente, pas du tout, nici un pic,
Well, in a comment on the last review, the composition of BR540 Extrait was presented. If the future of fragrances should be chemically so set up, then I may put my perfume passion on hold, because: I smell neither BR540 EdP nor the Extrait in a special intensity. Since my softest fragrances in my collection are more expressive.
So it goes me also with Molecule 01/02.
I notice the fragrances, yes, the durability is definitely there for days, but for me, unfortunately, only with a sillage against 0.
Somehow I'm sad not to be able to perceive these two fragrances like others. Is certainly due to a fragrance blindness.

So if this is to be the future, I need to stock up on other scents well.

Vivere in pace.
Ööhmmmm........wars that?
Baccarat Rouge 540
Perfume extrait.

After a long time of waiting, I dared to.
I went to the perfumer to be convinced by BR.
The flacon beautiful to look at.
The first spray on the back of my hand and..........
Nothing......emotionless and crushing my expectations I stehn. Was that now??????
Yes, for my feelings it was. I must say I am not a rose fragrance fan. But what I expected was a feast for my nose. A rose opera of smells.
Sure the perfume smells not bad. But the price it does not justify at all. And there I can still smell so much on it. There tuen no emotional reactions. Maybe I expect too much, or my nose can't process what I smell properly. Tastes are known to be different.
In addition, I find that the duft is rather something for the female sex.
So my wife gets this guaranteed not given by me. :-)
The H/S is okay but no beast.
For all rose lovers, this is certainly a pleasant fragrance, which reproduces the roses in the most natural form and never seems artificial. And that is probably also the idea of this perfume

A perfume sees red
Baccarat Rouge 540, especially in the normal EdP version is definitely one of the fragrances that has been particularly hyped in recent times. This is nothing new, but nevertheless one tries to ask oneself for a long time, what could be the reason for that - especially since the extrait version comes off even better on average in the ratings.

Immediately after spraying on must probably everyone who deals with perfumes respectfully acknowledge that here nothing was simply sloppy, but that in terms of quality, the name is justified. The saffron here comes across with the jasmine a little darker and more mysterious, but absolutely rich. The burgeoning sweetness is skillfully held by the bitter almond in check and the amber together with the musk sets to the warming charm offensive.

In between, this electrifying to boozige vibe, in which one does not know exactly whether something fruity alcoholic could not have gotten into the recipe.

So far, I like it quite well and quite a few readers will acknowledge it with benevolence that the extrait version projects particularly intense and lasts almost forever. But still, I'm not quite figured out why he is so extremely well received. After all, both Baccarat Rouge 540 perfumes are relatively linear in their progression. And as the hours go by, it somehow becomes a little ... let's say carefully: monotonous.

The one or the other wearer must admit that to himself, because at some point, this ambriert-sweetish-woody nature is slightly tiring, unless you're totally on this combination. Whereas this is probably the best fragrance on the subject of saffron. And yes - if this fragrance embodies a color, then it is indeed a beautiful warm dark red!

KayneKayne 10 days ago
Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum. Die einen mögen es und die anderen nicht, jedoch können die meisten ihre Finger nicht davon lassen :D
PedroCabralPedroCabral 2 months ago
The most delicious sweet aroma I've ever felt in my life. A cotton candy forged from the clouds where God sleeps.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 11 months ago
Hint of creamy almond, but basically identical scent to the EDP. Dense, heavy version of the EDP's light airiness. I prefer the EDP.
VivienneKVivienneK 1 year ago
A thicker, more syrupy and on me - less medicinal version of the EDP. I prefer this one as it seems to have more "integrity", so to speak.
StaticStatic 1 year ago
This one stays in my closet till summer holiday in France, one of the best out there but overhypped like Dior Bois D’argent. Nostalgique
LasagneLasagne 1 year ago
Probably the finest saffron centered perfume I have sampled. I dislike the note, but this is nicely done, a bit bitter and a tad sweet.
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
This fragrance smells like a beautiful woman on a private plane dressed in diamonds and for heading to her private island.
BarbalixBarbalix 2 years ago
3.5
For me this is the most over hyped fragrance on the World. It lasts 40 minutes on my skin, I gave so many chances but never ever worked...
CoolrunnerCoolrunner 2 years ago
Bitter almond and sherbet making beautiful marzipan. Linear but awesome, in category of GOAT-s. Aweson longevity and sillage. Masterpiece!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
I am totally nose blind with this perfume. I have tried on me and already tried on my wife ... and i smell nothing unless the saffron.

Vielen, vielen lieben Dank für Eure feurigen Kommentare!❤️ Ich freue mich sehr darüber!! :-)) Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Wochenstart, alles liebe aus Wien!!
by LaVioletta
Fresh21/ Foto Challenge
by Rosie88
by Schalkerin
MFK Flakons sind für mich schlichte Eleganz...
by Flanker
by N4nom4n
by Emorandeira
by Emorandeira

Popular by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian À la Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian