Baccarat Rouge 540 2017 Extrait de Parfum

Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Top 15 in Unisex Perfume
Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Egyptian jasminum grandiflorum, Saffron, Moroccan bitter almond, Cedarwood, Musk, Ambergris

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 07.05.2021.

A little jewel
Dear Francis Kurkdjian,
I will never thank you enough for creating this little jewel. I only have some samples of this but I'll preserve them like a small treasure. The first time I tried this I thought "this is paradise" and my mum loves it too, she says it's a fragrance very appropriate for me. It reminds me a lot of a Pasta di mandorle (typical pastry made with almond) I ate in Sicily, so it gives me good memories.
Saraaah
A case for Galileo Mystery..
I don't know why I chose this title, but mysterious is the fragrance in any case. But let's start from the beginning.

If someone had told me 3-4 years ago that I would ever spend over € 200 for a perfume, I would probably have laughed out loud ... and ... now I'm sitting here with this wuuuunderschönen red bottle and am completely in love. It wasn't instant love though, quite the opposite. When I first smelled baccarat, it was actually written off right away because this scent didn't appeal to me at all and I couldn't understand the hype at all. HA HA, I thought. Had I stopped testing, I would probably still be of the opinion.

Now back to the mysterious properties. I have NO IDEA how this is possible, but the scent is definitely playing games with me. Sometimes it's almost unpleasantly medicinal (thankfully rare), sometimes it's wonderfully sweet, sometimes it's barely noticeable, sometimes it fills entire rooms and people follow my scent trail. It evolves in ways you just can't imagine. For example, there are also days when I don't spray it on at all but can still smell it quite intensely because some traces probably got stuck on my scarf or jacket at some point days or weeks before.

In other words - the scent is magical. Thank you Mr Kurkdijan. Thank you for this masterpiece ??
Twinflame
...knocked on the bush...
Ah,
what must one often hear or read of evil
Scents hear or read

Like for example here of these
which were called "SWEET" and "STICKY"

I confess, I am addicted
other statements, all void!

I don't know.. how it's done whether at any crypts
the jasmine from Egypt
is eagerly screwing around
or sticking well?

Cyanide
even the almond
with the sensual rush and change
always anew
my hat?
In the reason it does not matter
the Baccarat redeems the torment...

Once the receptor is occupied
the endorphin provides the rest!
:-)
Immediately in love
All I ever liked in perfume was cotton candy sweetness... but this sweetness- my God, it's a masterpiece! As if made of gold, platinum and studded with diamonds!
Even before I go to sleep, I have to spray a little on my wrist.
Look it to me after- it is my first comment- but this fragrance has done it to me so much that I can speak here already of an anrollende addiction!
My daughter (18) smells hospital out quite strongly and is almost disgusted by it. It's really crazy how differently we humans perceive it

I am already sad when it is empty (70ml)
Noble saffron
The "Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum" I also got from @Julia142 as an encore. Thank you!

This fragrance is described in the description as floral. You can leave it like that, if you consider saffron as a floral fragrance. Because this note is here quite in the foreground. I feel that as very pleasant.

Accompanied by a very pleasant and not too bulky sweetness. From the also described as dominant amber note I notice against little to nothing.

Nevertheless, I like this Extrait quite outstanding. I could well imagine to get me a flacon - would not be there the price. Only for this reason, that is currently out of the question for me.
AnjaTom
Head says yes, gut says no....
...but in the case of the BR540 EX it was with me exactly the other way around.
The head says constantly no after back of the hand tests, but the belly just keeps saying YES after wearing! How can he only!?

To start off, let me first express my amazement. I read here again and again from "much more feminine, much sweeter" when it comes to the comparison with the normal EDP.
I can't confirm that. Sweet are both, I would say to quite equal proportions.
The Extrait works for me a little finer, deeper and also a little darker.
This is probably also the reason why he makes a more masculine impression on me!

The "medical part" is more represented in the Extrait, but that's exactly what I like about the.
Whether it is worth a then the extra charge must certainly each decide for yourself, I can only say that at a price between 220 € and 240 € of me an absolute purchase recommendation is there! Especially for men!
The often copied and never achieved DNA of the BR540 worth it, not only for ladies!
Wonderfully gentle, not quite as loud as the EDP, the extrait nestles into the office environment even better than its brother.

In short, test it! Wear it! No quick back of the hand test! Since the Extrait loses.
Companion in all situations
Baccarat Rouge 540.

What should I write to do justice to such a fragrance?
You fit in every situation and in every day and season.
Only a few sprays are enough to dress the wearer in a noble and stylish robe.

You are interesting, attractive and also tempts to dream.

You don't just suit dreamers though. You fit to everyone , who reveres and respects you as a composition.
From the suit to the sportsman to the bad boy, you give the person that certain something.

That certain something which makes you stand out from the crowd.

You promise to last, and you keep your promise. You can be relied upon.

To me, you are one of the greatest compositions in the perfume world.

Are you a quick-change artist No.
You mustn't be. Stay as you are. Noble, stylish, attractive, sexy, grandiose and loving in your way.

This is perfect....

You were given to me as a gift. You were truly a surprise. That I will be happy about for a very long time. Thanks to this person who gave it to me.
Thank you so much.......

RESPECT
Indescribable.
I bought this fragrance blindly or rather I went by de Resonanzen and reviews and can only say one thing, I regret that I have not encountered this fragrance before...

It is just indescribably beautiful, very pleasant and the durability is really better than expected. The sweetish stings not at all unpleasant in the nose, on the contrary.

Simply a 11/10. DOT.
First speechless
Already at the first time sniffing I thought to myself just wow, he came slowly and violently! And I was immediately in love, I think you can wear it for any occasion and especially you have yourself long what of it
You smell this great fragrance all day as a quiet companion and ask yourself every time you run past a person if you think the same.
Hammer fragrance...my absolute favorite.
Love at first sight
Smelled at a lady in passing and I could not help but ask what she smelled....
So quickly tested and immediately fell in love with shock. Normally I like neither too sweet nor too heavy fragrances, but the somehow has everything you need in the winter for a cozy well-being. Smells comfortably warm and elegant without being too madamy. Clear recommendation, although for me a pure winter scent. Holds on me forever

StaticStatic 10 days ago
This one stays in my closet till summer holiday in France, one of the best out there but overhypped like Dior Bois D’argent. Nostalgique
LasagneLasagne 1 month ago
Probably the finest saffron centered perfume I have sampled. I dislike the note, but this is nicely done, a bit bitter and a tad sweet.
ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
This fragrance smells like a beautiful woman on a private plane dressed in diamonds and for heading to her private island.
BarbalixBarbalix 6 months ago
3.5
For me this is the most over hyped fragrance on the World. It lasts 40 minutes on my skin, I gave so many chances but never ever worked...
CoolrunnerCoolrunner 7 months ago
Bitter almond and sherbet making beautiful marzipan. Linear but awesome, in category of GOAT-s. Aweson longevity and sillage. Masterpiece!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 11 months ago
I am totally nose blind with this perfume. I have tried on me and already tried on my wife ... and i smell nothing unless the saffron.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Original and precious smell, sweet but elegant and even opulent. The issue for me is the performance. It is no bad but worse than exoected.
SergioTSergioT 1 year ago
One of the best ever made. Classy, sweet, aethereal yet present. A safron and ambergris woody blend perfectly done. A scent for the ages.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
BR 540 Extrait grows from an initial bitter almond to a sumptuous surrounding ambergris that sticks to the skin and merges with it. Great!
FranknSenseFranknSense 2 years ago
An fine ambergris and exquisite bitter almond embroiderie. It's calm and soothing. Recommended at night with Pachelbel's Canon in D major.

Vielen, vielen lieben Dank für Eure feurigen Kommentare!❤️ Ich freue mich sehr darüber!! :-)) Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Wochenstart, alles liebe aus Wien!!
by LaVioletta
Fresh21/ Foto Challenge
by Rosie88
MFK Flakons sind für mich schlichte Eleganz...
by Flanker
by Amadea70
by Emorandeira
by Emorandeira

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian