Baccarat Rouge 540 2017Extrait de Parfum

Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
Top 71 in Unisex Perfume
Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Egyptian jasminum grandiflorum, Saffron, Moroccan bitter almond, Cedarwood, Musk, Ambergris

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.01.2021.

Companion in all situations
Baccarat Rouge 540.

What should I write to do justice to such a fragrance?
You fit in every situation and in every day and season.
Only a few sprays are enough to dress the wearer in a noble and stylish robe.

You are interesting, attractive and also tempts to dream.

You don't just suit dreamers though. You fit to everyone , who reveres and respects you as a composition.
From the suit to the sportsman to the bad boy, you give the person that certain something.

That certain something which makes you stand out from the crowd.

You promise to last, and you keep your promise. You can be relied upon.

To me, you are one of the greatest compositions in the perfume world.

Are you a quick-change artist No.
You mustn't be. Stay as you are. Noble, stylish, attractive, sexy, grandiose and loving in your way.

This is perfect....

You were given to me as a gift. You were truly a surprise. That I will be happy about for a very long time. Thanks to this person who gave it to me.
Thank you so much.......

RESPECT
Indescribable.
I bought this fragrance blindly or rather I went by de Resonanzen and reviews and can only say one thing, I regret that I have not encountered this fragrance before...

It is just indescribably beautiful, very pleasant and the durability is really better than expected. The sweetish stings not at all unpleasant in the nose, on the contrary.

Simply a 11/10. DOT.
First speechless
Already at the first time sniffing I thought to myself just wow, he came slowly and violently! And I was immediately in love, I think you can wear it for any occasion and especially you have yourself long what of it
You smell this great fragrance all day as a quiet companion and ask yourself every time you run past a person if you think the same.
Hammer fragrance...my absolute favorite.
Love at first sight
Smelled at a lady in passing and I could not help but ask what she smelled....
So quickly tested and immediately fell in love with shock. Normally I like neither too sweet nor too heavy fragrances, but the somehow has everything you need in the winter for a cozy well-being. Smells comfortably warm and elegant without being too madamy. Clear recommendation, although for me a pure winter scent. Holds on me forever
Desideriaa
Rich bitch, expensive, and why do I smell tobacco?
Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfume was for me the most expensive and controversial blind purchase in my perfume history. I own some fragrances that are controversial to other people and I love each one.
Why I smell tobacco - maybe the combination of saffron and cedar.
Since I have been using men's fragrances a lot lately ( Tom Ford Noir - smells like a prince from Dubai *g), several from Armani etc. pp., I can do quite well with the Baccarat Rouge 540.
After wearing it 3 times I only allow myself to comment here.
It takes me longer to get the scent right in my heart.
Like the Tom Ford - Noir.
Or Tom Ford - Black Orchid
The Le Male of today?
He comes to the club or the bar. He looks fashionable, self-confident, has a smile on his face and is already sure of his success. He knows what he wants. He is convinced of himself and intends to go home tonight with a female companion. Who does not know such guys? Whether in a business setting or in the bar in the evening. They show up everywhere. And with some women they are often very successful because of their self-confidence. Typical for this type of man are trendy clothes and a very sweet, distinctive and usually highly dosed scent. In my youth this was mostly Joop Homme and later Le Male. Today, I think, such a type of man would wear Baccarat Rouge 540.

With this scent you will attract attention. It is intense and immediately room filling when you enter the room. As self-confident as its wearer. Despite the jasmine, I don't find the fragrance very flowery. It is sweet, strong and bursts with self-confidence even with various masculine attributes. I find it difficult to break this fragrance down into its components. At Le Male it still works to some extent with lavender and vanilla. Here, in addition to the sweet almond and the sweet-warm, intense scent of ambergris, we have a fine woodiness, which also seems slightly smoky to me. Even if this might sound a bit "spun" for now, I can - at least in the beginning - even detect distant similarities with Creed Aventus. That's why I'm betting on some birch tar, which gives this fragrance a certain masculinity with all its sweetness.

The smell is great - no question. For me really one of the most beautiful of Maison Francis Kurkdjian. And here you can clearly recognize the signature of the LeMale creator. If it was his intention to create with Baccarat Rouge 540 a worthy successor of his classic from the nineties, which also fits perfectly into today's time, then he has absolutely succeeded.

Of course, this fragrance can also be worn by ladies, just like Le Male or Joop Homme. I don't think it's suitable for myself, but I could imagine, for example, that my mother would wear it immediately. I like it, despite all its synthetics. And well dosed I would find this fragrance, even if it is very sweet, very pleasant on a gentleman. However, I would not recommend the majority of gentlemen who wear this scent as the first choice for a marriage candidate, should a friend or relative of mine be currently looking for one :)

Many thanks to Violett for the sample. All in all I am positively surprised. I would not have expected Mr. Kurkdjian to be like this, as I found most of the fragrances in the MFK series rather unspectacular, but compare them with his earlier works.
The Magic Potion
My acquaintance with this fragrance began with the fact that I had ordered a bottling. Impatiently I sprayed the scent on my wrist and.... Oh, my... horrible. My disappointment was endless. The smell reminded me of iodine and a pinch of sugar. I didn't know how to wash the scent off my wrist. But after a few days I thought I had to give the smell another chance. It can't be that it's so popular all the time. I stopped spraying and took a micro drop from the atomizer and put it on my wrist. I stopped myself from sniffing it right away. And so I spent the next time and then I had a visitor. A friend came by and when she hugged me she said "you smell good! What is that?"
And then I realized that in microdoses this fragrance becomes a unique companion for me. It smells extraordinary and very expensive. I perceive the saffron well and the sweetness rounds off perfectly. Top fragrance!
Dad's not normal?
Whew... yeah... I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words. Especially when you just want to get a cure and later on you are compared to Stephan King.
All right, I'll give it a try.

First of all, I want to state that the Baccarat Rouge 540 is an ingeniously sophisticated masterpiece, which can project as multi-faceted as no other fragrance known to me.

How may I address him actually? It neither looks female nor male, nor do I want to define it neutrally. When I look at the bottle, I can't shake the feeling that I'm dealing with the devil in a bottle. The devil is described as male in the bible, which is why I decided to do this right away. The question I ask myself is, why Baccarat Rouge? In Arabic baccarat is the cow, the red cow? I think not. I rather think that Francis Kurkdjian means or accepted this as an allusion or as a cooperation contract with the crystal manufacturer "Baccarat", in the city of the same name, in the region of Grand Est. It is famous for its crystal manufacture. Already in the middle of the 18th century, the French king had a glassworks built in this place, which later became a luxury trader of fine crystal glass goods.

Continue to the bottle...
So his aura radiates so seductively and engagingly to me. It is definitely a purple red, which under the influence of light turns into a fire red. The serious, aristocratic-looking gold on the label and cap is the perfect contrast to this noble bottle. Just pulling off the cap triggers me in a very funny way. It can be removed with a lot of feeling and shortly before the end, before the cap is off, this short jerky resistance, which is only there for a millisecond, provides this unique feeling. This is definitely not an operating error, the other flacons can also be opened in this way.

Now the scent...
The composition of these seemingly noble raw materials results in a fantastic symbol.
I applied it for the first time in the KaDeWe and was directly caught in the net of this flourishing sweet.
I also perceived a slightly pungent nuance, which I would not declare as a small flaw, only as something interesting, something attendant. Outside, however, I perceived him differently. Much more pleasant than in a closed room full of people and smells. When the wind blows on your neck and you perceive this fragrant breeze of Baccarat Rouge, you get a feeling of satisfaction that you otherwise only know from a situation, which I will not explain here (FSK18). This soft, enveloping sweetness, with the slightly powdery and really tiny touch of masculinity that I picked up, makes this fragrance so unique. Even without knowing that the bottle is red, the color red comes to my mind. Or am I biased? On some days, however, it seemed as if it wasn't there at all, which at first disappointed me slightly. On the other hand, this passed quickly again when my better half asked me in the evening why I was applying so much? Sometimes I just do not understand him. Just like you...

Finally, I would like to say that Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait de Parfum, is something unique, something I have never seen before and I can warmly recommend it to everyone. The price is not exactly favourable, but I can only advise all lovers who do not know it yet to get at least a small sample. I would like to share this euphoria with you.

Thanks a lot

Connie
To bite into... So delicious...
Rarely have we had such a delicious smell. Admittedly sweet, mega sweet but not disturbingly sweet, just delicious to bite into.

Very, very, very difficult to describe. I'm standing in the Christmas market with the roasted almonds being caramelized. This is how I can describe the top note 100% for me. After a while, cedar wood, musk and amber join in the background...

An incredible smell... I can 100% guarantee that compliments will hail when I wear the scent. A real scent bomb... Shelf life very good, 7-8 hours, Sillage grandiose... The bottle is indescribably beautiful. The price is unfortunately also a bomb but the scent is worth every cent..
I also have the normal EDP, which is less sweet although it is also sweet but here I am clearly missing the almonds. The Extrait is for me just a little bit nicer and fuller...
Giant Number Two...
...why Number Two? Because for me, Ginormous Number One is the eau de parfum version... :)
Nevertheless this assignment was quite difficult..... THEN, they are BOTH absolute masterpieces and I haven't been allowed to test a fragrance for a long time that has stayed in my mind....EdP and the Extrait!

In short, it's much sweeter than the eau de parfum version! They're both unisex, but I think IF you want to call one of them more feminine and the other more unisex (I don't really like to do that, because I think that no matter what the scent is, it should always be unisex...but that's another story xD ), the Extrait de Parfum is more feminine :)
BUT: To the gentlemen out there: but at this point it doesn't matter, because if you like this fragrance, please wear it too, because it's VERY GREAT! And also this fragrance will develop differently on every single individual :)

I would describe the scent as follows: a sweet, special scent, which does not have the typical candy floss, fruit sweetness or even gummy bear sweetness (which I find quite bad), but really smells EDEL...like nothing out of this world! He is arrogant for me! He has everything a special scent needs that doesn't want to be part of the boring perfume lines of a Douglas! This is to him again.... the scent could be from Karl Lagerfeld.... i think the character traits would fit :) don't know how to describe it differently :) ( by the way i love Karl!! )

The sillage is as often with an Extrait (I noticed it at least with my Extraits) a little bit skin-near with the EdP variant! It has a little more depth!

So run to the next perfumery that carries this treasure and TEST it :D Unfortunately not quite cheap this gem but what is in this world of value even cheap... ? The prices are rising and rising and rising (oh I'm getting off the road again sorry....)

Greetings
A perfume freak
Angelina Patchouli

ScentwitchScentwitch 22 days ago
This fragrance smells like a beautiful woman on a private plane dressed in diamonds and for heading to her private island.
BarbalixBarbalix 2 months ago
3.5
For me this is the most over hyped fragrance on the World. It lasts 40 minutes on my skin, I gave so many chances but never ever worked...
CoolrunnerCoolrunner 4 months ago
Bitter almond and sherbet making beautiful marzipan. Linear but awesome, in category of GOAT-s. Aweson longevity and sillage. Masterpiece!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
I am totally nose blind with this perfume. I have tried on me and already tried on my wife ... and i smell nothing unless the saffron.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 10 months ago
Original and precious smell, sweet but elegant and even opulent. The issue for me is the performance. It is no bad but worse than exoected.
SergioTSergioT 11 months ago
One of the best ever made. Classy, sweet, aethereal yet present. A safron and ambergris woody blend perfectly done. A scent for the ages.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
BR 540 Extrait grows from an initial bitter almond to a sumptuous surrounding ambergris that sticks to the skin and merges with it. Great!
FranknSenseFranknSense 2 years ago
An fine ambergris and exquisite bitter almond embroiderie. It's calm and soothing. Recommended at night with Pachelbel's Canon in D major.
GabrielCEGabrielCE 2 years ago
Soft but powerful
Intimidating but intimate
This can only be described as one of the best perfumes ever made
A masterpiece!
PioPio 2 years ago
This has to be one of the best perfumes-if not the best- out there. Delicate yet astonishingly full-bodied and powerful.

Vielen, vielen lieben Dank für Eure feurigen Kommentare!❤️ Ich freue mich sehr darüber!! :-)) Ich wünsche Euch einen tollen Wochenstart, alles liebe aus Wien!!
by LaVioletta
Fresh21/ Foto Challenge
by Rosie88
MFK Flakons sind für mich schlichte Eleganz...
by Flanker
by Emorandeira
by 3Lv3
by 3Lv3

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian