Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Baccarat Rouge 540 2017 Extrait de Parfum

17.09.2021 - 07:40 PM

Controversial MFK fragrance

Big hype, you gotta try it. I was full of expectations. It's strange - it doesn't happen often with me. But this fragrance completely disappointed me. I don't find anything in it, apart from the staying power, which is long for my nose. It just doesn't smell right to me. I don't understand this scent. First impression - dentist. I can't shake the feeling of disinfection. I'll give this scent another try. I'm afraid this scent is lost on me. MFK is a good perfume house from my point of view. This fragrance is not my taste.

There are many people who love this fragrance, there are also many people who don't like it. The scent both attracts and repels. I guess the important thing with this fragrance is how your surroundings like it. You can't miss the scent.

Latest Reviews

TOPTOP 5 months ago
Elixir (Essence de Parfum) - Roja Parfums

Elixir (Essence de Parfum) Beautiful distinctly feminine, delicate but very weak
It's about a rose with sweet raspberries and peaches. Flowers and violets also appear. The scent is powdery and very delicate. The power is unfortunately low, it's a beautiful feminine fragrance but too expensive...

TOPTOP 5 months ago
Grand Soir - Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir It is good
Grand Soir - a fragrance that can be worn by both men and women. A fragrance that will not disappoint most of those who use it. It is a fragrance that perfectly combines sweetness and resin. It's a bit of a gourmand, aware of the workshop it comes from....