féminin Pluriel 2014 Eau de Parfum

féminin Pluriel (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
féminin Pluriel (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Florentine irisFlorentine iris
VioletViolet
Grasse roseGrasse rose
Egyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Orange blossomOrange blossom
VetiverVetiver
Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli

Submitted by Freeestyler, last update on 12.10.2021.

5.5

Stinkypenny
I really wanted to like this fragrance. Something about it is just... off
It saddens me greatly to have to write so negatively about Feminin Pluriel. I wanted, so badly, to enjoy this fragrance. At first I had stayed it on a blotter, and then in the air. Both times I found the scent to be alluring, sweet and feminine. Flirty and dirty in the jasmine notes, yet comforting in the Iris and violet i decided to trial it on my skin. Fresh out the shower, I applied it liberally to my neck, the crook of my elbows, and a spritz on my breasts for good measure. I cloaked myself in clothes (a t-shirt and an overcoat) and went for my Saturday walk.

It's very early spring here, so this may have impacted the sillage. My skin felt very cold against the air and this may have dampened the ability for my body warmth to project the fragrance. I couldn't smell a thing through my coat to the point where in the duration of my walk (about 3 hours) I forgot that i was wearing any perfume at all. When I got home however, as soon as I took off my coat I was HIT with a cloud of slightly metallic vetiver and sharp patchouli mixed with a warming iris and violet; strangely it was giving me very masculine vibes but the projection from my warmed body after a long walk was killer. For that reason I wish I loved it more. There are elements of this fragrance that are sensual and classy in equal measure. There is, however, a dank manliness akin to a cheap but clean smelling masculine aftershave. This might just be me and my nose, so I implore you all to get a sample. Boy am i glad i did just that because I have found (with me) that I love the scent of all of MFKs creations (save for 3 that i hate) when sprayed on blotters or in the air, however only 3 out of the 12 I have samples of actually agree with my skin. The three that agree with me just happen to be the most expensive. Funny how that works out.
Very classic
Too classic for me. But the Sillage is really top and the durability is also... If you like many of the Chanel scents, you might find the scent very good. Classic, exclusive but not spectacular.

I don't know why but Feminin Pluriel reminds me of many of the very classic Chanel scents as mentioned above...I haven't found out yet which note I find absolutely "old-fashioned" in most of the Chanel scents and also in MFK Feminin Pluriel. Whether it is the rose or the jasmine, no idea.

Very " Chanellig", classical and for me very " normal" and unspectacular. But the fragrance smells very noble and exclusive
Fragrant light pink bouquet
A scent of roses, light, modern, young and timeless, wearable everywhere and always, as long as one likes to wear rose scents and bouquets of flowers, however slim.
The first quarter of the fragrance is sweetish, which clearly distinguishes it from the classic flower bouquets and places it in the present day. At first it is difficult to distinguish between fruitiness and flowery scent. The fragrance is very soft, like an exquisite hand cream and dusted with a warm pink shade.
Now the fresh May rose comes to the fore, which is softer for my nose than a Baccarat or Damascus rose, just for example. Stem and style, both present, nobly playful. This delicate rose ranges from fruity and girlish to tart and fresh. Iris and jasmine are the companions known from many floral scents, Chanel shows the way and of course there were others. Orange blossom revives. (Almost) no Kurkdjian without orange blossom, right? But it doesn't fall into imbalance here. After 1-2 hours the scent lies cuddly on the skin and blurs completely into the cream, the basic tone remains. Extremely versatile for a rose scent, it remains ageless and fluffy.

Enchanting!
Maison Francis Kurkjian: FEMININ PLURIEL

This is just downright lovely on me! I turned my head slightly just after spritzing because the scent wafting from my wrists was so alluring. A decidedly rare, unusually clean and delicate floral chypre as it reads on my skin. Every single note sings out distinct and pure in this composition, every single note takes a wonderfully positive turn on my skin, and yet, every note is masterfully woven together in a seamless silken blend that is altogether more than the sum of its parts, and an ultra-feminine joy to experience for me.

Clean and clear the orange blossom, non-indolic jasmine, and startlingly intense, fresh-green un-wax-like lily of the valley florals herald the joyous opening here with no overdone soap or cleaning products evident. A cool and soil damp regal Iris emerges full force with a delightful shower of non-candied violet petals, swirled through with a crisply moist, just picked Rose de Grasse; the whole composition being impeccably balanced, and absent the overdone carroty powder bomb side effect.

The patchouli support here is immaculately vegetal and restrained, adding depth with no tinge of musty-dusty offensive decompositional odor. The vetiver is wonderfully blended so as to bolster things with a hint of the most delicate citric-spicy-woodiness, and cool earthy support. The balance between the vetiver and the patchouli is just flawless in enhancing the refined sensuality of the whole without overwhelming it.

The entire scent make me think of strolling through an enchanted fairy forest at dusk with all sorts of little magical creatures glimmering in the shadow.

I find that Maison Francis Kurkjian is growing to be my favorite house. So far, I absolutely love everything he has done. Notes that I ordinarily dislike in other perfumes, I find to be clearly present, and yet not only completely inoffensive, but marvelously realized by an astonishingly skillful blending of exceptionally high quality basic ingredients.

I’m definitely getting a full bottle of this one, and the scented cream as well.

GoldGoddessGoldGoddess 6 months ago
Pretty, floral, fluffy, powdery-rosy scent. Very appropriate and inoffensive. Quite linear, too little depth and dimension.For young ladies
Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Strong floral top and middle, which then flows seamlessly into a vetiver and patchouli end. Smells expensive (it is) and grown-up. Ladylike!

by Flanker
Grüße an Etamher, Schnuppi42 und Gandix ;-)
by HsChen
by HsChen
by Villarouge
by Villarouge
by Zoltan76
by Zoltan76

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian