gentle Fluidity (Gold) 2019

gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
gentle Fluidity (Gold) is a popular perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Gentle fluidity (Silver)

NutmegNutmeg
Coriander seedCoriander seed
MuskMusk
Juniper berryJuniper berry
VanillaVanilla
WoodsWoods

Submitted by Psotka, last update on 11.10.2021.

Dilesse
This is what angels would smell like
I came across MFK fragrances online a few months ago and immediately ordered 8 samples. Some of them I thought something was wrong with my olfactory perception. Grand Soir a masterpiece? I was already very disappointed until I sprayed Gentle Fluidity Gold on my skin. It was love at first smell (for comparison, with Baccarat Rouge, I had to finish both testers EDP and Extrait until I could say I liked them a lot). The beginning of Gentle Fluidity Gold was pleasantly fresh, bright and mild and the scent gradually became warmly vanilla and I could finally detect the woody note. And that even hours later. Definitely my favorite perfume so far
Cuddle Brittle
The bottle is a blind buy due to the many positive reviews. The fragrance is a hit as well as the Aqua vitae forte. Both have in common the noble vanilla that carries the scent from the beginning. No fragrance in my collection equals gentle Fluidity Gold. I can understand what similarity is interpreted with the Intense café, to me they are distinctly different scents. With the Intense café, I can clearly smell the coffee note. With the MFK, nutmeg and coriander seeds dominate. I'm not a fan of it in the spice kitchen, but here it gives the scent a fresh lively spice that lasts exceedingly long. Then the musk and woods come out clearly. In the same opening, the fragrance turns nutty and takes on a brittle note that I find very nice and distinct. The juniper berry I do not find.
Overall, the fragrance joins the more feminine fragrances for Ü40s. No summer favorite, because the citrus or floral notes come off him. But otherwise for all other seasons. If you're looking for an unusual light, warm, nutty creamy gourmand without fresh fruit or florals, you'll find it. No scent trumpet, suitable for many occasions, durability very good. M.E. also very well suited for layering.
Liquid gold
I don't think any words can do justice to my obsession with this fragrance.

I was looking for a fragrance for my aunt last March and did a little sniffing through. The employee at MFK sprayed Gentle Fluidity on a strip for me, but I paid it little attention for the time being.

On a long car ride immediately after, a captivating scent rose to my nose throughout. At some point, I determined that it was Gentle Fluidity. I couldn't take my eyes off the test strip and a short time later bought the scent for myself. I don't know what it is, but the interplay of notes makes for an incredibly soft, elegant, and perfectly pitched scent formula that I didn't know I needed in my life before. Warm, vanilla, a minimal freshness and a gentle spiciness.

The scent is perfect for fancier occasions, but I find it works just as well for everyday wear at any time of year.

In the meantime, I have already bought a second bottle as a back up. And that has never happened so far, so that must mean something. :)

Smell out fragrance components
I'm not that good at smelling out fragrance components yet, but I had an "aha" moment with this perfume.
I love to cook Indian food and prepare my own curry pastes in a mortar. Each curry has its own melody and the spices are like musical notes with which you compose it.
I sprayed gentle Fluidity (Gold) on myself in the evening and waited. At some point I went into the kitchen and pulled out the can of cilantro and compared. This spice bothered me personally with this scent. I'm sure it's mundane to trained noses, but I was happy to independently smell out that one "note".
Gentle Fluidity is of course nevertheless a great noble, spicy and good fragrance.
I feel it as heavy. Because of the coriander note, I personally don't like it (it has a "ME" of stale food to me), though it may be that I like coriander again in a different composition.
Perceiving the scent compositions is becoming more and more fun for me. It's a nice hobby. I approach this field very practical in life:-)
Difficult love
From the start, a bright, fresh note pushes to the surface. Like a sun steel, which shines directly in the face. Later comes a sweet vanilla, further accompanied by a spice.
It reminds me, after it's been on my skin for a while, of fond memories in childhood.
A fragrance that definitely attracts attention.

The name of the perfume fits incredibly well. It is bright, noble - and like real gold, it is an incredibly good conductor of heat.

I've loved this fragrance since the first second, but something keeps me from wearing it more often. Every time I smell it, I hope that something is gone. Because he is addictive and it is just incredibly fun to smell him
Rough push from cloud 7
Hmmm, I must say, I'm a bit ambivalent about the fragrance and don't really like to commit.

At the first test I smell a not too sweet Nivea cream with background spiciness, which is only vaguely hinted at, plus an airy, almost transparent vanilla, which is sometimes there and then yet again disappears like the sun behind the clouds.
Discreet and brightly scented, but not clean or sliding in the direction of detergent.
Sometimes the scent is ethereally delicate, then again denser and sweet, always accompanied by the
soft cream component;
like a watercolor painting, where the colors flow into each other, creep apart and then collide again.
A pastel sky from the movie Vanilla Sky, a fragrance like a billowing white curtain.

Days later when spraying on the next time, however, the watery thin vanilla annoyed me, which has been stripped of all substance, I felt the fragrance for me personally just too linear.

Good Lord
I bought a sample of this because the price is not compatible with blind buying. This fragrance is the only fragrance I can see myself paying full price for. A truly magical fragrance. I have heard that there are cheaper dupes from mancera and montale, and yes, my bank account would much prefer me to buy those, but I know that I would be forever pining for GFG. Pining bitterly for the longevity of the dry down and the way it lingers on my scarfs and jackets. Pining for the way it dances around me in spring and summer breezes.

This is truly a masterpiece and although I have given the value for money a low ranking, it will not stop me from purchasing a bottle. There is something basic about it, something rather linear. The lack of complexity and the similarity to some other fragrances (although only mildly), in my eyes should reduce the value. However, what it does, it does in a way only MFK knows how. In it's baseness, there is a duality of opulence and class while hinting at a celebrity perfume. It's confusing, and even while writing this I am conflicted but in love. I will spend £300 on this.

I will be bitter about it, but smell good as hell.
The perfect accessory
Gentle Fluidity Gold is for me like my dearest necklace Very delicate and subtle it nestles on my neck and three small diamonds glitter in the light.
It is luxurious, yet it fits every occasion. In everyday life it is my special companion and when I go out my elegant accessory.
No pompous thing that immediately sticks out in the eye. This chain brings out the special in the wearer, not vice versa.
If I do want to be a little extra my necklace goes with almost anything, then it's layered :)

The fragrance is one of the most beautiful vanilla perfumes I know. I feel immediately secure in warm woods with some spice from coriander seed, nutmeg and juniper berry. The vanilla is there from the beginning and stays until the end.

Without great spectacle this fragrance envelops its wearer, sillage present but rather subtle. Lasts a good 6 hours, on clothes significantly longer.
Is also very good for layering :)

Although at first smell "simple" I find this fragrance as extremely successful of the master FK.
Also, the idea to create two completely different fragrances with the same notes with GF Silver is simply ingenious.
But still...
It's true, it's nothing new. It's true that I've smelled something similar, and yet... still, there's something addictive about that perfume
It is not my favorite of Maison Francis Kurkdjian, but I keep returning to it and it is one of the ones I use most.

Thanks to the coriander seeds it opens spicy and a little flowery. Vanilla gains strength and becomes the main note in the Dry Down, accompanied by amber and musk. It remains sweet and gourmand, but light enough for everyday use.

Sillage is moderate, the scent envelops you like a cloud. It can be worn all year round, so it is also very well suited as a signature fragrance. A must try for the vanilla lovers!
tender nasal touches
How excited I was about this fragrance and also about the Maison Francis Kurkdjian brand in general, which I had heard so much about but had never smelled a fragrance before. I got a sample of 'Baccarat Rouge' from a lovely perfuma, but hadn't tried it yet.
"Gentle Fluidity Gold" comes in a square, rather solid glass flacon with a gold cap. High quality and noble, but also unspectacular.

"Gentle Fluidity Gold" is a contradictory scent. On the one hand bright and radiant, on the other a gourmand, sweet vanilla, soft musk. In between, spicy, woody fragments flash up from time to time. Very delicate, very light, a little powdery. I am not sure whether I should describe it sweet-spicy or rather creamy-woody. It is both somehow...and for my nose it is rather feminine
I had heard and read a lot about this scent, which sounds like disappointment. The fact that it is not really tangible may be one reason why it is described as boring. There is no such thing as a great scent. Have you smelled it that often? Yes, maybe, but this fragrance smells very noble and of high quality.

For me, "Gentle Fluidity Gold" is a pleasing, tender nose-flattering. It doesn't take you on an exciting fragrance journey - it's more a fragrance for situations when everything is silly and you need something caressing and comforting. But in this case sweetness means a light, transparent sweetness
"Gentle Fluidity Gold" does not have great expansion ambitions, but this may be due to my careful dosage. The fragrance doesn't bother anyone, you have to get closer to me to smell the delicate vapours - otherwise it remains more of a hunch.
The durability is top and was well noticeable for over 10 hours.

I find it great and the more often I use it, the more it conquers my heart. I am curious how it will develop in warmer weather, because I can imagine it not only in autumn/winter.

Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 23 days ago
Opens with powdery vanilla and moves toward smth that to me smells like mix of thick shea butter and a sweet praline with walnut filling
TOPTOP 3 months ago
Pleasant, gourmand vanilla - it's not heavy, it's not muddy, it's fresh - it doesn't offend a woman, it's not original but it's nice
RazvanykeRazvanyke 8 months ago
Very nice honey, vanilla and musk. In my opinions smells very similar to Baraonda in dry-down.. It is slightly boozy and sweet, great scent.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Nice vanilla mixed with spices over a musky background. Similar to perfumes like intense café by Mancera. Good perfume but no originality
ItchynoseItchynose 3 years ago
Beautifully luscious musky vanilla in the opening with a smooth ambery drydown. Sweet, sensual, slightly feminine.

by Raquelas
by Pao
by Stinkypenny
by Stinkypenny

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian