gentle Fluidity (Gold) 2019

gentle Fluidity (Gold) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
gentle Fluidity (Gold) is a new perfume by Maison Francis Kurkdjian for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Nutmeg, Coriander seed, Musk, Juniper berry, Vanilla, Woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.09.2020.

tender nasal touches
How excited I was about this fragrance and also about the Maison Francis Kurkdjian brand in general, which I had heard so much about but had never smelled a fragrance before. I got a sample of 'Baccarat Rouge' from a lovely perfuma, but hadn't tried it yet.
"Gentle Fluidity Gold" comes in a square, rather solid glass flacon with a gold cap. High quality and noble, but also unspectacular.

"Gentle Fluidity Gold" is a contradictory scent. On the one hand bright and radiant, on the other a gourmand, sweet vanilla, soft musk. In between, spicy, woody fragments flash up from time to time. Very delicate, very light, a little powdery. I am not sure whether I should describe it sweet-spicy or rather creamy-woody. It is both somehow...and for my nose it is rather feminine
I had heard and read a lot about this scent, which sounds like disappointment. The fact that it is not really tangible may be one reason why it is described as boring. There is no such thing as a great scent. Have you smelled it that often? Yes, maybe, but this fragrance smells very noble and of high quality.

For me, "Gentle Fluidity Gold" is a pleasing, tender nose-flattering. It doesn't take you on an exciting fragrance journey - it's more a fragrance for situations when everything is silly and you need something caressing and comforting. But in this case sweetness means a light, transparent sweetness
"Gentle Fluidity Gold" does not have great expansion ambitions, but this may be due to my careful dosage. The fragrance doesn't bother anyone, you have to get closer to me to smell the delicate vapours - otherwise it remains more of a hunch.
The durability is top and was well noticeable for over 10 hours.

I find it great and the more often I use it, the more it conquers my heart. I am curious how it will develop in warmer weather, because I can imagine it not only in autumn/winter.
Basti87
A fragrance that is addictive
I have already written something about the Silver Fluidity. The gold, of course, must not be missing. Must be, since in my opinion it is the better one. Even if the reviews are harder than for the Silver, it's a matter of taste. In my opinion, the Silver is doing pretty well here, which is why both are on my wish list for the time being. Both can be tested or bought without any problems, because they complement each other very well at the event if you like sweet scents.
In short to the Silver: It is the fresh variant of this DNA. The pyramids are the same, only in the concentration of the individual notes they should vary. It's amazing. Slight similarities are noticeable, but they smell so different. The Silver is clearly uniquer with its unique freshness. It is more angular and I find it more striking and masculine. If you want to test something really new, you should definitely test this one
Now for the gold: In my opinion it is really good. During my test I can't stop smelling the sprayed-on area. It is addictive and really attractive. It starts with vanilla, nutmeg and fruity notes. Reminds me of a chewy candy, which is not meant negatively. Also the spicy nutmeg comes out well and is with the vanilla a dream. Also soft woods join in, especially in the drydown with lots of vanilla. Through and through a great composition of my opinion. The fluid DNA is recognizable, but on a heavenly sweet underground.
To respond to criticism that this was made in a designer style and is sold at niche prices: Surely, the offer of sweet-spicy gourmands is big, from 5 euros upwards, but this one stands out for me from many others. Also sweet niche fragrances of other brands. I find this design simply noble, attractive and without any disturbing factor. Who does not like very sweet fragrances, will rather not like this one. But I am sure that this one can seduce many people. This fragrance will never be too heavy For me this scent is conditionally unisex. Some people here find it too feminine. True, it drifts slightly more into the feminine, but I still find unisex appropriate. For ladies it is always wearable, especially in mild temperatures and especially in the evening. For classic men with experience of life, I don't think so. For the younger modern man, however, it is wearable, especially for two hours or nestled on the couch. I am not so squeamish about sweet scents. Especially when you look at the bestselling men's fragrances you can see that these extremely sweet scents sell well.
The performance is good. Especially the durability with far into the double digits. The sillage is pleasant without really killing anyone. Optimal for this type of scent.

This fragrance will be in my collection. But if it doesn't fit, you can still make a woman happy with it. 180 Euro for 70ml are too much for me. But in many shops you can get it for 130 to 150 Euro. Well invested money

Nice musky vanilla
This perfume remember me to some perfumes by montale and Mancera like intense café and roses vanilla. It is musky and sweet, like a musky vanilla with some spices. I like It but is too similar to other perfumes that already have. The performance is good and also the quality ofnthe ingredients. I find It unisex and very versatile, weareable mire or less un every circunsrance or season.

Scent: 8
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 6
Quality/prive: 5
Originality: 6
Versatility: 8
Global: 8
Musky, cosy & cuddly vanilla
It's not an intellectual creation...
It can be enjoyed and experienced on a purely emotional, hedonistic level...
It goes directly to the pleasure center in your brain...

Here is my detailed video review (in English):

Delicious juniper berry
From the very beginning I was fascinated by this scent. Beeriger-Moschus seducer, who also stands for a man. 10 full points are awarded for sillage and projection.
The nuances are very well perceptible and really last forever.
Also for men a very tasty scent, which really goes through as unisex and definitely makes LUST on more ;-)

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 179 days ago
Nice vanilla mixed with spices over a musky background. Similar to perfumes like intense café by Mancera. Good perfume but no originality
ItchynoseItchynose 20 months ago
Beautifully luscious musky vanilla in the opening with a smooth ambery drydown. Sweet, sensual, slightly feminine.

by Slickadam
by Slickadam

Popular Maison Francis Kurkdjian

Oud Satin Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Grand Soir by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumière Noire Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian masculin Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Gentle fluidity (Silver) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Elixir APOM pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Vitae Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Celestia Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis Forte by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood (Eau de Parfum) by Maison Francis Kurkdjian