Replica - Beach Walk 2012

Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Margiela
Replica - Beach Walk is a perfume by Maison Margiela for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Coconut milk, Heliotrope, Transluzone
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedarwood, Benzoin

Submitted by Beautycase, last update on 03.05.2021.

Beach in a bottle
This perfume is a beach in a bottle, no joke. It’s a beautifully light, salty, slightly coconut scented perfume that feels more of a mist. It couldn’t be a better summer scent, no doubt, and it’s going on my buy list immediately.
Beach Walk is the first Replica Parfum I’ve tried, so now they have my interest.
It’s also a great sleeping scent, because of its delicate nature.
Longevity and sillage isn’t great though, but it’s also an EDT, so my expectations weren’t high there. I can easily smell myself though, and that is my goal.
It’s refreshing, so I don’t mind spritzing more on during the day.
SMKB
Even sunscreen can kill...
I love the smell of sunscreen and if I get a whiff of it in an unexpected place between October and April, all the corresponding synapses start working for me immediately, flashback to the beach in the middle of January with slushy boots at the supermarket checkout (or wherever).
I have also deliberately bought soap and shower gel with sunscreen fragrance for the touch of summer in winter.
Hence the prospect of a permanent touch of sun cream and summer in any place, at any time - what a dream! In addition the beautiful bottle (I only bought a miniature in the triple set sailing day -lazy sunday -beach Walk).
The first sprayer a revelation, oh yes, he is mine, the preserved summer, finally! No more searching. A touch of beach, sea, lightness, sun-drenched fatigue, blissful idleness... wonderful.
And with every spray and every hour more I became saturated to satiated The light one gave way, something heavy, powdery, creamy, took over more and more and was felt more and more oppressive.
On a grubby november day with a thick turtleneck sweater I felt almost oppressed with or under this scent.
And for the first time in my life, I didn't want to smell sunscreen.
In the long run it is too powerful and too one-sided for me, I miss a slight complexity and variation in the fragrance, after a few hours I feel like my nose is pressed into the sun cream tube.
I need some time off and it may very well be that I'll give us another try, sometime in spring maybe. But despite huge expectations and euphoria in the beginning, it will probably not be the big love anymore.
The old Maison Margiela and the sea
The old Maison Margiela and the sea ??️⛵⛵⛵?

The summer began and the Old Maison wanted sunshine after so many cool days? ? ? fill up... his old bones craved so much for warmth. It was a long time ago that he felt so good and was in the mood for adventure...?♂️?♀️????♂️?♀️?

The sea with its beautiful turquoise blue colours, has not been long in coming ... did not hesitate long...

With the wind at his back, the refreshing breeze and freedom he sailed into the sea...
he's almost forgotten how it feels... the old hands can still handle anything... so much power still flows in them... lately the old man has gone inside himself to think about his life, his deeds... is that it? Was that the meaning of life ? or is there something else that can fulfill me, that can fill up the emptiness in me ?
It's getting late... He anchored his boat and walked along the sea... suddenly he became attentive because he was attracted by a wonderful scent of a beautiful woman who was coming towards him... She was so beautiful... he will never forget her eyes... the most beautiful woman he ever met... the wind played with her hair as if he was kissing her body. She smelled so beautiful of sea, lemon and coconut... ???

these feelings he felt at one time were so nostalgic and also very authentic, so that he now knew at one time what he was missing exactly... the ❤️❤️❤️LIEBE❤️❤️❤️

It's what he's wanted for so long... only now he's realized ❤️❤️❤️❤️

What am I without love? The old broken heart yearned for love... ????
Janika
A lot of cream, little salt
Dear Beach Walk, today you're annoying me!
In the early morning I took my cuddly light sweater from the shelf and had already firmly resolved to generously distribute "The Muse" on it, but then your scent blew towards me. I thought "what the heck" and sprayed the selected fabric softener scent anyway. What can I say - it is not suitable for layering in this station wagon.
Well Beach Walk is in itself a nice creamy scent that I have been using for years. I have been asked about it very often and some of my colleagues and friends have bought it (that's why it sometimes annoys me :P). The only thing that always annoys me is that it gets stuck on clothes or the belt in the car, although many people complain about the durability of this brand. For this I change scents just too gladly...
The fragrance is for me a slightly sweet, creamy summer scent, Ylang Ylang stands out for me. It also radiates something aquatic on my skin. I don't find it salty on me at all. When I feel like it I wear the Salina from LO.
In general I find it great as a holiday fragrance for relaxed beach days. Funnily enough, I wear it most often on very cold but extremely sunny winter days. Somehow for me the memory of sunny skiing holidays!
Sweet, salty skin
Okay, wow. I'm in Calabria, putting on coconut suntan lotion, swimming in the ocean, getting a tan. Just like my skin smells after a day at the ocean, this is what that scent smells like to me. Sweet, salty, and sunscreen. I can understand if someone doesn't want to smell like that, but I love it!
Tommyxxl
The creamy coconut milk on the sunny beach
The fragrance starts with a nice fresh and slightly citrusy note, surrounded by a great creamy coconut. After some time, it is followed by slightly sweet and floral notes. It is a great and very pleasant fragrance. Which seems especially perfect for summer and spring.

The H/S are really good with this scent. I also got the big MM - Replica Memory Series and I can really recommend it to everybody
Undecided
Does this scent remind you of a walk on the beach? Hmm... Well... Sort of, but something's missing!
This eau de toilette smells like warm skin embalmed with sun cream. Almost like the sun hat or towel you take home after your summer holiday. But somehow I am missing something. The slightly aquatic, salty. Something less sweet and more of the above and the fragrance would be perfect.
For wanderlust and to brave the winter cold.
Or to revive the memories of earlier beach holidays in times of Corona.
JaMer
Exotic walk on the beach..
I'm very fond of this fragrance. In fact it was a "blind purchase", I only relied on the fragrance description and do not regret it. The beginning for me is very flowery, white flowers, exotic. Then it becomes creamier, now the coconut comes out, but not a bit unpleasant (as I have felt it in many perfumes and especially deodorants so far). A smell that evokes holiday memories in me: hot sand, sun cream, sea water on my lips.
The flacon is exactly what I'm looking for.
Only the durability could be better
4.5
Finchen1976
Soleil Blanc, is that you?
I was allowed to sniff a small sample thanks to Mrs. Nickhun. :-)

The Start cannot deny its fragrance twin: Yes, it smells like the Soleil Blanc (I have and know only the EdP). But it'll be quick... yeah, weird. I can't stand too much YlangYlang, it develops pompous and flowery, I don't really like that. Always present and right in the middle: coconut milk. I don't have any problems with it at all (in some perfumes I have smelled it as a pear, however, for whatever reason... ^^), but here the whole thing ends a bit aquatic-harsh, aha, this could be the translucent zone with the benzoin. I can also sniff the soft peppery undertone and slightly woody.

An almost identical list of fragrance ingredients does not yet produce the same overall result. For me, the Beach Walk is nice, but in any case not a candidate for purchase. I would always prefer the Soleil Blanc, because it is sweeter and creamier and above all more coherent for my nose, there is no nervous note, while here I don't become 100% one with the fragrance.

But maybe something for all those for whom the Soleil Blanc should be harder.
Creamy summer feeling
The replica series by Maison Martin Margiela. A series that I have almost completely tested and can only recommend to everyone. In addition very versatile and for many tastes thereby. I almost all like them very much and with by the fireplace I have one of these series in my collection. There are also some interesting fragrances in the freshness area. Most are unisex and also some feminine scents.
Here's a ladies' fragrance. Interested by the name and the pyramid I ordered a sample. Coconut milk is simply an interesting note and a well-groomed companion.

The series already has many fragrances. The replica flacons are all uniform with cool oldschool typewriter fabric labels. I like it and it gives a great noble touch.
It says in Description: Sun kissed salty skin. That's how you can sign it when you know this smell. Everyone has been assigned a place to do this. Here it is Calvi, a place of the island of Corsica with beautiful beaches.
This fragrance starts with a lot of creamy coconut milk. This can also be experienced almost throughout the course of the fragrance and is the main protagonist of this fragrance. In addition a great freshness, which spreads a great summer good mood mood. After about 1-2 hours, many flowery notes also come through. Ylang-ylang and heliotrope are easily perceptible and a great feminine addition to the creamy coconut milk. In addition Transluzone, which is a Calone-similar production, here however more flowery comes along. The coconut milk, however, keeps this fragrance very creamy, gentle and well-groomed. In addition very summery and carefree like a pleasant sun milk. The dry-down is also very pleasant, but also arbitrary. All in all a beautiful companion for the well-groomed lady.
The performance is fine for fresh fragrances. A few hours he definitely holds and the first hours with considerable Sillage. The fragrance type is not very disturbing and should please most people. Nevertheless it is somewhat unique and does not smell like one of many.

I can only recommend it to the modern lady of today and it will certainly go down well with the gentlemen. If that is not important to you: He is also a great companion and you will feel comfortable with it

ScentwitchScentwitch 4 months ago
I smell like a salty mermaid and I love it!
CymCym 3 years ago
Tropical floral w/ sunscreen & a hint of salty skin. To me, way too floral to evoke a beach scene; for that try Costarela by Carner instead.

by NicoleF
by Drella
by UnterZwang
by UnterZwang

Popular Maison Margiela

Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Margiela Replica - Whispers in the Library by Maison Margiela (untitled) by Maison Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Margiela Replica - Soul of the Forest by Maison Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela Replica - Across Sands by Maison Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Margiela Replica - Music Festival by Maison Margiela Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela Mutiny by Maison Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Margiela Replica - Flying by Maison Margiela Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela Replica - Dancing on the Moon by Maison Margiela Replica - Coffee Break by Maison Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Margiela