Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning 2013

Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela
Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning is a perfume by Maison Margiela for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes PearPear Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris Rose absoluteRose absolute Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk PatchouliPatchouli Ambrette seedAmbrette seed

Submitted by medicine, last update on 12.08.2022.

Weak
Very weak . Musk rose sent . I use it for bed . I’m in love with the bottle design . Overal I’m not in love with the replica line at all . The are to weak for me . Don’t no when to wear the perfume same as coffee break . I use them when I go to bed ore when i get just out of the shower . I can’t smell the pear . I think when there was some more patchouli or more of the orange blossom the perfume was a bit stronger .
Neither love nor hate
Lazy Sunday Morning - the description, the photo on the outer packaging and of course the name alone made me curious.

I have a certain "quirk" : love the very first night in fresh bedding so so much. The fresh scent, the clean feeling.... Just indescribably beautiful. If one is woken up in addition still on a Sunday morning by the first sunbeams which shine by the window and can simply still lie a while.... A dream.
So the performance.

Then I read through some reviews here, after I had already ordered the perfume. Many write that they perceive something old musty at the fragrance.

"Ok, wait and see." thought I. The bottle arrived and I sprayed it for the first time. Disillusionment. I also perceived this musty note. The very first impression had neither something fresh nor clean about it. Unfortunately.

It is my first fragrance of the Replica series and I wanted so much to like it.
So I gave it a chance and wore the fragrance for a few days in a row. Luckily, on my skin, this musty fades away after a few minutes.
Sillage and durability are mediocre.
You can wear Lazy Sunday Morning actually always. Except perhaps to go out, if it should be something fancier. I find the fragrance also not tied to a particular season.

One should give him some time.

In conclusion, I would say that I neither love nor hate the fragrance. I will wear it, but am glad that I took it only in 30ml
Tommyxxl
Freshly washed laundry in spring
The apartment is cleaned and freshly washed clothes are ready to dry. But the bed linen is already dry and the bed can be covered fresh. This is exactly what this scent conveys.

Very strong lily of the valley at the beginning of the fragrance. A light rose and musk follows. Durability is ok for this light everyday scent and the sillage is rather reserved.
A light everyday scent for women in spring or summer.

ChaeChae 5 months ago
Hair spray. Sun tan lotion.
Rosaline88Rosaline88 7 months ago
Going to bed sent noting specials . Made me think of Chloe but in a very weak way . The smell is really fast gone.
FlavoriteFlavorite 5 years ago
This is sort of a replica of Musc 25 by Le Labo, albeit greatly scaled back in complexity and more scratchy.

by Timmama
by Delidazo87
by InkiBlinki
by InkiBlinki

Popular by Maison Margiela

Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Margiela Replica - Whispers in the Library by Maison Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Margiela (untitled) by Maison Margiela Replica - Soul of the Forest by Maison Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Margiela Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela Replica - Music Festival by Maison Margiela Replica - Across Sands by Maison Margiela Replica - Coffee Break by Maison Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Margiela Mutiny by Maison Margiela Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela Replica - Flying by Maison Margiela Replica - Springtime in a Park by Maison Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Margiela