Replica - Coffee Break 2019

Replica - Coffee Break by Maison Margiela
Replica - Coffee Break is a perfume by Maison Margiela for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Coffee, Milk, Lavender

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 06.01.2021.

5.5
Jojorere
My opinion as a non-coffee drinker/lover
I got the fragrance from a dear perfumer, because I had through Whispers in the Library and By the Fireplace desire for the other Replica fragrances.
Since I was excited by the two fragrances because they are so special and interesting, I naturally had slight expectations for the other fragrances. At least to their course, since I found the course of the two above-mentioned fragrances very intriguing.
In advance, I must mention briefly that I am not a coffee drinker and find the smell of coffee in the long run or depending on the mood exhausting.

But now to the fragrance:
The first time spray on, aroused a certain anticipation and curiosity in me, because the Replicas, which I was allowed to smell so far wonderful and special have changed.
And so did the Coffee Break, because I would be downright slain by a cloud of coffee on my skin. But not a black coffee, somehow a nice creamy coffee with milk foam, like my mother and my best friend like to drink.
I'm fascinated by the smell in the top note, because it really smells like a nice latte and at the same time I also thought to myself "Nah, doesn't have to be", because I asked myself the question whether I myself would like to smell so extremely like coffee.
But I put the question back and wanted to wait for the further course of the fragrance.

As soon as the coffee note has slowly (or just a little faster for me) faded away, the lavender comes through.

But it's somehow not the fresh lavender that you rub lightly between your fingers directly on the bush...
He is somehow a little more synthetic, in a few statements I could discover shower gel comparisons and I must say that he is not directly comparable to it, but perhaps because of the synthetic something could be classified in this direction.
However, the lavender still remains creamy on my skin throughout due to the slight coffee/milk note in the background.

The sillage and durability is rather naja, as the fragrance after the first strong coffee note immediately after spraying on a little flattens. As a wearer of the fragrance you pull so no extreme fragrance clouds with you, which is why the fragrance would be a pleasant fragrance for everyday use in my opinion.
Provided, of course, you like coffee. ?

My question whether I would like to smell so, I answered me despite the only still light coffee smell with no, because the fragrance just could not convince me personally as other fragrances do
7BlackSeas
Coffee break? Probably not.
Coffee break.
Coffee break?
Maybe even a quick coffee-to-go?
No, not for me at all. Rather an extended, cosy visit to a café, for example on a dreary, rainy November day.
Slightly frozen through, you enter the small, quiet town café in the side street. Here, the masses do not crowd in, which are just about to populate the crowded department stores again. This small cafe is known only to those who know the area. It is fluffy and warm, a few people sit scattered at the tables
In the prelude, a beautiful authentic coffee bean is immediately apparent, but underscored by slightly sparkling, fresh lavender.
The fragrance quickly envelops its wearer gently and comfortably.
As it progresses, the lavender recedes into the background and leaves behind a delicate, sweet (but not too sweet) coffee. I can't really make out milk, but I think I can detect a slight vanilla note in the coffee.

Coffee Break is a delicate, gentle feel-good aroma. Due to the lavender note, I do not perceive it as pure gourmand. However, coffee and lavender are combined very artistically and harmoniously here.
Durability and Sillage are unfortunately only mediocre.
Coffee to go
In the first moment coffeehouse atmosphere and on each table there is a bunch of French lavender. It is already a gourmand fragrance with a certain creaminess from the milk ? The lavender clearly takes the lead. I like lavender a lot, but it's a pity that the coffee is just a to go and suddenly it's gone. The scent remains close to the body and does not go through the room like a good Viennese melange. So one neat sprayer more from the coffee invitation. After about 4 hours it reminds me of a really good lavender cologne with a slight wood undertone and a soft note. I feel close to the province and at most have a cup of lukewarm freeze-dried coffee in my hand. The idea is great with the coffee in the scent bottle, but unfortunately it is really a to go. All in all a beautiful, quiet and tasty fragrance that fits perfectly into the present season and gives you hours of pleasure with good friends and the big coffee pod in your hand. It suits a woman as well as a man

ScentwitchScentwitch 11 days ago
A rush of coffee followed by lavender. Cozy and warm, unisex, all seasons, inviting, warm, calming.
CarboytonyCarboytony 5 months ago
Lavender, then coffee and milk on my skin

by Carboytony
by Carboytony

Popular Maison Margiela

Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Margiela (untitled) by Maison Margiela Replica - Whispers in the Library by Maison Margiela Replica - Soul of the Forest by Maison Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Margiela Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Margiela Replica - Music Festival by Maison Margiela Replica - Across Sands by Maison Margiela Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela Mutiny by Maison Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Margiela Replica - Flying by Maison Margiela Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela Replica - Dancing on the Moon by Maison Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Margiela