Replica - Sailing Day (2017)

Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela

Replica - Sailing Day is a perfume by Maison Margiela for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Marine notes, Juniper berry, Red pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander, Iris, Rose, Salicylate
Base Notes Base NotesAlgae, Ambergris, Amberwood, Cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.09.2019

aquatic
I am a lover of aquatics. This is so fresh, a unique take on summer aqua scents. I think people sleep on this one, I really love this one, though I had to try it serveral times to appreciate. I dont like salty fragnances, but I do like ambergris. I love the line and the house.
8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Marine memories
With a lot of watery seaweed, cucumbery oceanic notes and a touch of iris and aldehydes Margiela's Sailing Day manages to recreate that clean and slightly salty scent that lingers on your skin, towel and swimming trunks after spending a day at the beach, pool or of course, sailing. It's a pleasant, light and airy kind of chlorine that barely projects but lasts a good while.

Sailing Day may be a bit too subtle and pricey to replace your favorite fresh fragrance but it's still a different and evocative addition to the summer rotation, one particularly suitable to those looking for a refreshing but citrus-less aquatic scent. Another great creation by Maison Martin Margiela.
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Sailing Day
I love this fragrance and I love its name. the name reflects the fragrance. I am back in summer with all its various sea smells combining and vying for my time. It is a unique smell; its fresh yet strong and it lasts. And the fact that I couldn't tell if it was for men or women is better because I am female but I love this fragrance no matter what.

Let's sail away for a while...
by Itchynose

Popular Maison Margiela

(untitled) by Maison Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Margiela Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Margiela Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela Replica - Soul of the Forest by Maison Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Margiela Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Margiela Mutiny by Maison Margiela Replica - Across Sands by Maison Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Margiela Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Margiela Replica - Music Festival by Maison Margiela Replica - Dancing on the Moon by Maison Margiela Replica - Promenade in the Gardens by Maison Margiela Replica - Flying by Maison Margiela