Replica - Under The Lemon Trees (2018)

Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela

Replica - Under The Lemon Trees is a new perfume by Maison Margiela for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesLime, Petitgrain, Cardamom

Fragrance Description: Relaxed and radiant lemon
Style Description: Perfume for Women & Men
Maison Margiela
Paris

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is................................................................................................................. do you still know Fools Garden?

Sing! da, da dee da da da da da da da da da da da dee da

I'm sitting here with this boring scent.
Another one of those promises you bastard.
I'm wasting my time, got nothing to do.
I hang around and you hang on to me < br /> But nothing happens.
And I wonder

I sprayed all over, I sprayed all over
I sprayed sprayed sprayed and sprayed like sow
That wasn't bad at all for 5 min.
Feel me so fucked up and wait for you < br /> But nothing happens and I wonder.

I wonder how, I wonder why:
Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.
and all I can smell is just a lemon tea
I turn my head, up and down...
i turn turn turn turn around < br /> But all I can smell is another lemon tea.

Singe
Da da da da da dee dam da da da da da da da da dee da da

Sit around, have no desire to do anything.
I'd love to go out, but the smell is frustrating.
It started nice with the lime.
Now I feel tired, put me to bed.
But nothing happens, and I wonder.

A little wood, a little cabbage,
I'm so glad you guys dare to do this Still, it was nothing.
Baby there no one gets pointed

I wonder how, I wonder why:
Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.
and all I can smell is just a lemon tea
I turn my head, up and down...
i turn turn turn turn around < br /> But all I can smell is another lemon tea.

And I wonder, I wonder, ohh

I wonder how, I wonder why,
yesterday you talk about the blue, blue sky

And everything I can smell

Fragrance Description: Crumbly sugar with lemon taste
Style Description: Perfume for children and eternal young
Peter Schlöntzke
Mettmann

If there is now someone who still can't imagine anything under the fragrance, I'd like to leave a few sentences about it here.

That smells like lemon tea.

And not for long.

That's nice, but no revelation.

It lasts a little longer on clothes.

Even though I can't bring you closer to the scent, I hope you at least enjoy your catchy tune^^
8.0 4.0 4.0 7.0/10

Olfakto
Interesting lemon cake with a stale aftertaste
I already own "At the barber's" from this house and like fresh scents, so I had to try the lemon tree right away.

The opening smells strongly of a lemon lemon, sweet and juicy like a fresh lemon cake. Immediately after a few seconds an acidic, fresh mixture spreads out, which reminds me of the bitter, acidic taste of dandelion juice. Such a strange sweet and sour mixture I have never found before, only because of this experience I recommend to test the scent.

After the first few minutes, the overall impression becomes rounder again. The lemon disappears and something spicy emerges, perhaps with a hint of wood. The sweetness is still there, but not as prominent as at the beginning. The spiciness is difficult to determine, nutmeg or caraway I mean to smell, cardamom as listed in the notes, I do not smell so. It can also be the cistus, which is also quite spicy.

The base is rather weak and I smell some Calone out what I don't like at all. Probably this is how they try to stretch the freshness, because the scent flattens out quickly.

CONCLUSION
The scent is interesting and despite the lemon not necessarily a summer scent. Unfortunately it flattens quickly on my skin and leaves no clear impression, but tries with some artificiality to set the missing accents.

Itchynose 142 days ago
Soft citrusy scent that smells like lemons right off the tree: more green and aromatic than sharp or sweet. Clean, simple, effective.+3
5.0
6.0

Under not Lemon Trees

Popular Maison Margiela

(untitled) by Maison Margiela Replica - Jazz Club by Maison Margiela Replica - By the Fireplace by Maison Margiela Replica - Lipstick On by Maison Margiela Replica - Beach Walk by Maison Margiela (untitled) l'eau by Maison Margiela Replica - Soul of the Forest by Maison Margiela Replica - At the Barber's by Maison Margiela Replica - Funfair Evening by Maison Margiela Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning by Maison Margiela Mutiny by Maison Margiela Replica - Across Sands by Maison Margiela Replica - Tea Escape by Maison Margiela Replica - Flower Market by Maison Margiela Replica - Dancing on the Moon by Maison Margiela Replica - Promenade in the Gardens by Maison Margiela Replica - Sailing Day by Maison Margiela Replica - Under The Lemon Trees by Maison Margiela Replica - Music Festival by Maison Margiela Replica - Flying by Maison Margiela