Fleur de Kenyo

Fleur de Kenyo by Maison de Senteurs
Fleur de Kenyo is a perfume by Maison de Senteurs for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is creamy-powdery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

VanillaVanilla Mandarin orangeMandarin orange White muskWhite musk RoseRose VioletViolet HawthornHawthorn

Submitted by WiB, last update on 18.01.2020.

Powder
I have for long been searching for the “perfect” powder fragrance for myself , i so love the smell of powder, it reminds me of my childhood and when i used to smell this creamy powdery scent on my mom. Such a warm and cosy feeling. I’ve been going to different fragrance stores and perfume salesmen and just requesting a fragrance of “powder”, I couldn’t find the one that really fulfilled me. Just until i came by this fragrance; OH MY !!...
At last i have found it.

Fleur de Kenyo, by maison de senteurs.

I can confidently and comfortably say, this is by far the best powder perfume i have ever come by.

Another close one is ‘Opal- Signature by Sillage d’Orient’, but still Fleur de kenyo is stronger and clearer, and also comes with a better price.

Popular by Maison de Senteurs

Ambre (Extrait de Parfum) by Maison de Senteurs Altesse by Maison de Senteurs Jardin Oud by Maison de Senteurs Forever by Maison de Senteurs Aqua de Genova by Maison de Senteurs Orwell by Maison de Senteurs Mademoiselle Gabrielle by Maison de Senteurs Tropical Dream by Maison de Senteurs Pomme d'Amour by Maison de Senteurs Jardin Fleuri by Maison de Senteurs Angelina by Maison de Senteurs O Douce by Maison de Senteurs Senteur d'Été by Maison de Senteurs Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Maison de Senteurs Silvana by Maison de Senteurs Alliance by Maison de Senteurs Miroir by Maison de Senteurs Si Belle by Maison de Senteurs Perle Blanche by Maison de Senteurs Zembra 1 by Maison de Senteurs