sebjar
26.09.2018 - 09:50 PM

My Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier Oud Extravagant Review On YouTube

I'm writing briefly here about Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier's recent limited edition release Oud Extravagant, a
review I aired on YouTube. If you're curious to learn about this very intense, beast-mode, luxury, animalic, oud fragrance from this MPEG then please watch my review to find out about this new and very limited release. Oud Extravagant is quite the extravagant, animalic, intense oud release from Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier, a house I love because of my love for a few of their fragrances like Ambre Precieux, Santal Noble, Bahiana, Ambre Mythique and more. But Oud Extravagant is nothing like the previously mentioned fragrances it's an in your face oud, and animalic at it's best. So you must enjoy the journey of a fragrance starting very animalic that dries down warm and ambery in the dry-down. Please watch my review on YouTube to find out more about this release from Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier. Thank you.

Latest Reviews

sebjarsebjar 2 years ago
Smoke - Akro

Smoke My Akro Smoke Review On YouTube
One of my perfume obsessions as of late is Akro Fragrances Smoke. It was a love at second sniff recently at Luckyscent ScentBar DTLA when I was there a few weeks back and I've just been wearing it plenty. Today on the channel I have...

sebjarsebjar 3 years ago
Great Britain - Roja Parfums

Great Britain My Roja Parfums Great Britain Review On YouTube
This is my Roja Parfums Great Britain Fragrance Review. Roja Parfums Great Britain is an out of this world leather, chypre fragrance. Very sexy, very dry but very smooth with light sexy animalic touches. This is an absolutely...