Secrète Datura by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

Secrète Datura is a popular perfume by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier for women and was released in 1992. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Jean Laporte

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Leaf green, Heliotrope, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesDatura, Neroli, Jasmine, Hyacinth
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 01.05.2018

10.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Sometimes, I Want To Be A Lady
Sometimes, I want to be a bitch.
Sometimes, a sensitive mimosa.
Sometimes, I am like a child.
Sometimes, I want to be a temptress.
Sometimes, I just want to be down and mope.

But when I want to be a lady, one who has lived and has seen a lot, has had her share of experiences and wants to show it with pride and dignity, then I reach for this scent, this scent is for me.

It has a presence, is powdery and elegant, there is something of everything and nothing is too much. Beautifully combined from the slight sweetness of the heavy flowers, the powdery iris and with a delicate freshness. The fragrance for a woman who is met with respect, who can have serious talks and is perceived as a woman.

No sweet Lolita, no sexy vamp, nor a buddy that you could slap on the shoulder ... simply a grown woman, a lady, and sometimes it feels good to be that lady.

The bottle holds the scent perfectly - a classic shape with an elegant top. This perfume has a high price tag but this is fully justified because I consider this an extraordinary and beautiful scent.

(Translation: Pipette)