Fusion sacrée clairFusion sacrée elle (2012)

Fusion sacrée clair / Fusion sacrée elle by Majda Bekkali
Bottle Design: Isabelle Jeandot

Fusion sacrée clair is a perfume by Majda Bekkali for women and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCoffee, Bergamot, Mandarin, Coriander, Rhubarb, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesFig nectar, Gardenia, Orange blossom, Tuberose, Jasmine, Clove
Base Notes Base NotesCanadian fir, Vanilla, Tolu balsam, Heliotrope, Cedar, Amber, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Joe, last update on 11.08.2018

Scent 7.0/10
Sweet and powdery coffee and tuberose
I really enjoy this scent. Although there are a lot of ingredients in this scent it's mostly about the coffee, tuberose and vanilla. It's very well blended, sweet and powdery and hovers between an oriental and a gourmand.

The first blast is a somewhat strange green coffee scent (the greenness might be because of the rhubarb) which softens down to a very wearable sweet white flower, tuberose and coffee scent within half an hour. During the drydown the vanilla appears.

Like the reviewer below I agree that this not for everyone, although I don't agree with the rest of this review (especially the part about the insects and the forest). Make sure to give it at least 2 or 3 full wearings before you make up your mind. You might even love it, just like I do. This perfume is best for somewhat colder weather. Although right now I'm enjoying this while it's 25 ºC outside.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 3.0/10
Tar
Special insects
I have tested a lot of parfumes so far, and I still can not find exactly the same universe of scents possessed by FUSION SACRÉE ELLE in another parfume.
The beautiful bottle fitting in my palm as heavy molten silk, the rough woodden stopper represent the thought of creators about the scent locked up in the glass.

If I could decide about this issue, I also would like to lock up this fragrance.

I am amazed, and I can not believe, what is going on my wrist. This aroma is totally natural, literally uprooted from a wild, endless forest, where animals and plants are fencing life-or-death battles. Actually plants (fougére) and animals (insect) are also amongst the losers, and they were put in the bottle with trampled leaves and crushed little bodies. FUSION SACRÉE ELLE is almost a near-death experience for my nose and I could not bear it on my skin as perfume, but I would take it granted in a rainforest. I simply opine that this is an unbelievable and extremely individual fragrance - not for human use.

• by Farbod by Farbod
  • by AufDuftreise by AufDuftreise

Popular Majda Bekkali

Fusion sacrée obscur / Fusion sacrée lui by Majda Bekkali Mon nom est rouge by Majda Bekkali J'ai fait un rêve clair / J'ai fait un rêve elle by Majda Bekkali Tendre est la Nuit by Majda Bekkali Tulaytulah by Majda Bekkali Fusion sacrée clair / Fusion sacrée elle by Majda Bekkali J'ai fait un rêve obscur / J'ai fait un rêve lui by Majda Bekkali Mudejar by Majda Bekkali Ziryab by Majda Bekkali