Bagheera 2016

Bagheera by Malbrum
7.8 / 10 46 Ratings
Bagheera is a popular perfume by Malbrum for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is leathery-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Blackcurrant budBlackcurrant bud BlackberryBlackberry TruffleTruffle
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris Black violetBlack violet
Base Notes Base Notes PapyrusPapyrus CedarwoodCedarwood SuedeSuede LeatherLeather

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.11.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 12
Jungle Book for advanced learners
Everyone knows the black panther from the Jungle Book - Bagheera. He finds Mowgli in the jungle and brings him to the wolves who raise him. He protects Mowgli, the funny part is taken over by Balou and you always have to watch out for Kaa, because she likes to choke Mowgli sometimes when Baghira is not paying attention. "Try coziness" my daughter and I used to sing along fervently. Or the monkey dance "King Loui - I'd love to be like you". When she was little, the movie was also available as a series, and that was nice too. But the classic film by Walt Disney remains unmatched for me.

How panthers smell I can not judge, none so close. Perhaps rather human cougars, from which one says yes gladly, they smell. Bagheera is really a small work of art, a long-lasting work of art, which also tells a beautiful fragrance story. Since Munich is a village in terms of perfume, I picked up this little treasure yesterday, sat together nicely, gossiped over a cozy beer and also immediately still Manly tasted.

Bagheera starts sharp on my skin, I think it's the violet that gives the sharpness. There is also a fruity note from the blackberry. And immediately it also smells sweat on my skin, but not unpleasant. And I don't notice any sweetness at first - Bagheera is unsweet for a very long time, it's only after a few hours that sweetness comes through, it becomes more powdery, the leather comes in, but not very leathery for me. The cedar is also good to smell on my skin in the first time. And today, the next morning, Bagheera is still there, just a hint on my wrist, but easily detectable. Now that's what I call staying power.

I can compare the fragrance with no other, because similar I have not yet smelled. I come rather from the sweet fraction and am surprised how well I like Bagheera. Also, because I do not stand on sweat notes sonders and that sounds in connection with leather for me rather bäh. But Bagheera is beautiful and anything but ew. As already said, a small work of art.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Malbrum

Tigre du Bengale by Malbrum Psychotrope by Malbrum Wildfire by Malbrum Shameless Seducer by Malbrum Safariyah by Malbrum