Uomo Vetyver Eau de Toilette

Uomo Vetyver (Eau de Toilette) by Malizia
Uomo Vetyver (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Malizia for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Mirato.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
CorianderCoriander
LemonLemon
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesVetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 18.01.2022.

Noneya
P/L unbeatable, cheap but not cheap. Deo necessarily try‼
It was the summer holidays 2006, I go into an internet café and see this black/green deodorant can next to the cash register. I think to myself, "Oha! 5,- for a deodorant? That's almost twice as expensive as Axe!" Smell the spray head and am immediately charmed, so pay after I'm done and take the "expensive" can with me. It was so different and smelled so much better than anything I could find in deodorant at the drug store at the time. The deodorant was an absolute compliment getter for years and every one of my friends and acquaintances recognized me right away by that fresh, green, slightly herbaceous vetiver scent. After years I discovered in a shop for Italian specialties then that there is even an EDT, shower gel and shaving foam of Malizia and have stocked up directly :-) Whether as a deodorant, EDT or shaving cream, the price-performance ratio is brilliant.
Whether vacation, everyday life, gym or as described summer - really a great, cheap vetiver fragrance that does not smell cheap or penetrating. Very high recognition value. Even my girlfriend grins after years until today every time and says "Is that Malizia? Smells totally like vacation" when I apply this perfume or deodorant in sunny weather.
Hopefully, the production will never be discontinued
4ajbukoshka
The scent of the young Italians
The deodorant of the same name by Malizia is a big player on the Italian market for deodorants. Allegedly every second between 16 and 30 years wears it, I have been told. Whether that is so, I can not judge, for that I was and am too rarely in Italy.
Here in Germany, the deodorant, which has motivated me to buy the EdT, has met me in any case only once.
An Italian friend has used it, left on the window sill and I, so often any people perfumes abschwatzen or steal, have used the favor of the hour and avenged me.
Muhahahahaha. (At this point there is a diabolical laugh, punctuated by finger movements à Mister Burns.)
After spraying about half a can of deodorant in my living room (actually on the balcony, but the door was open), it took a few days for
- the scent was completely gone
- i could make friends with him again without thinking about the incident.
The incident: the young man had, to my horror, sprayed his smelly socks with the deodorant so he could keep wearing them. Of course, I intervened and would have loved to knock the socks around his ears.

Anyway, after a few days I noticed that
- the scent is actually totally pleasant
- i obviously did not know before that I find vetiver great.
Now I have used up the deodorant and have come across in search of supplies on a (Italian) site, on which I could purchase it in twelve-supply packs.
Actually, I'm not like that. But this stuff has actually done it to me, besides, I can give the Italian his deodorant back this way if necessary, should he ever ask for it. But then he also owes me the pair of socks he got from me, so he doesn't have to spend the day in his Vetyver "showered" socks.
So on this site I discover different sets, with aftershave, with EdT.... and much more.
"Why not? At this price, you can not do much wrong." - thought, done, ordered.

The EdT smells fresh, the bergamot, which I also like in (black) tea, does well and is the one that gives the fragrance the necessary (fruity-like) freshness.
!But!
For me, the deodorant smells forest-fresh, just wonderful.
So now if the deodorant were a forest, the EdT would be a somewhat dusty forest, as in the comparison of two identical paintings, one of them dust-covered or in the study of identical twins, one of which leaves the house without sunscreen, it would come off worse.
It also doesn't hold up as well as the deodorant.
You could certainly combine the two, but I think that's unnecessary: you're more than served with the deodorant.
It has absolute recognition value and is in my environment still no one disturbing noticed, not even on me as a woman.
Deodorante per sempre!
FvSpee
Vetiver with a human face
If Terra, Couchlock, Torfdoen and Goodsmeller rate this "cheap scent", from which I don't know how and where you can get it, positively, then there's a lot to suggest that it's also good (or let's say more subjectively: that I like it too), and so it is - although I have to emphasize that I liked the scent spontaneously even before I looked at the pre-reviews and the scent pyramid.

Vetiver, I just mentioned it in another commentary, is always a trembler candidate with me. I find about 2/3 of all fragrances with a strong V component to be unpleasantly stinky, so that with a fragrance that even has the V in its name and also contains coriander (a.k.a. bugweed) in the list of ingredients to reinforce the stink alarm, all warning signals should actually light up for me
That wouldn't be necessary here: The cheerful, richly radiant, round, green freshness (which is less superficially "citric" than the full citrus package of mandarin, lemon, bergamot and neroli might suggest and which impresses in a much more valuable, differentiated, natural and finely elaborated way than one would expect from a budget fragrance) means that the woody and vetiverigen elements only have so much to give the whole exactly the right structure and depth of sharpness.

The result is a wonderful, very, very classic and just as noble men's fragrance for all seasons except winter, which can be recommended to all age groups without restriction.

Thanks to Cappellusman's generous donation, I was able to try the aftershave and EdT. The scents are identical and I can't tell the difference between them. Since the bottle at the aftershave (according to the pictures) is even trashy-cult-cheaper and the aftershave also seems a bit fresher (maybe that's just because of the green color), I might even decide for the Eau de Rasage if in doubt. This is also supported by the fact that the durability of the EdT is not that high, so there is no big difference from the side.
2.5

Venerable Vetyver
If you like your vetiver dry and smoky then this is a must buy for you. It may be vetiver on a budget, but in terms of longevity, silage and sheer quality it can put a lot of scents four or five times its price to shame. Don't let the inexpensive price tag or the rather cheap looking bottle put you off either, as what you do get is a quality scent which can stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the better known vetivers from the big fragrance houses. A big thumbs up from me!

Deliciously Crisp!
A deliciously dry, crisp, vetiver. Couple this with the even less expensive aftershave and you have pure vetiver heaven!

Does it last forever? Well, no. But on a hot summer's day, for which this is perfect, what does?

Herkules762Herkules762 2 years ago
Great scent, moderate sillage, weak longetivity. For this price, it's a bargain!
MihaiuMihaiu 2 years ago
fresh spicy aromatic vetyver & basil. the deospray is better: more potent, spicy & manly
JoeyJoey 3 years ago
The best budget Vetyver scent on market. Simply i love it!
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
To me this is one of the best earthy, dry, smoky and aromatic impersonation of the vetiver root. I happen to love it in this sunny autumn day

by Dibella
by Herkules762
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Malizia

Uomo Vetyver (After Shave Tonic) by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Milk Shake by Malizia Uomo Silver by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Butterfly by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Melody by Malizia Malizia Oud - Arabesque by Malizia Uomo Skyline by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Milk Cake by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Cotton Flower by Malizia Malizia Oud - Curiosity by Malizia Uomo Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Malizia Uomo Musk by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Sweet Vanilla by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Cherry Up by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Primobacio by Malizia Malizia BonBons - Oxygen Bubble by Malizia Tattoo by Malizia Malizia Collection Uomo Iron (Eau de Toilette) by Malizia My Sogno by Malizia Malizia Oud - my First Billion by Malizia