Aoud Blue Notes 2015

Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera
Aoud Blue Notes is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Italian citrus fruitsItalian citrus fruits Green notesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylangYlang-ylang RoseRose Orris rootOrris root VioletViolet PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber LeatherLeather Woody notesWoody notes VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.08.2022.

Summer freshie
This is a nice note scents with notes of green and a nice sweetness to round out the composition. Not your everyday blue scent that really have done nice character to it. Do I love it... well not in love, but I can fall in love with it. A very nice blue scent to add to your collection, if you are tired of the same.

A trip trough emotions
There are certain smells that take you by surprise and abduct you on a journey through your emotions and memories.
It's just such a magical perfume. I can't really describe it but if I have to, just imagine a alien blue planet - think of the movie avatar. I think its that very special manipulation of rose that makes it unique. Just give it some time, after 30 min it reveals its true beauty. A true experience!
Unique Oud-Freshie
Something new from me. This time from Mancera. This week freshly arrived in a 120ml bottle, after having tested this fragrance several times. It was not the big love at the first tests, but a fragrance that always interested me very much. Since I wanted to have a fragrance of this great brand in my collection anyway, I chose this one.

In this paragraph I will write a small resumee about Mancera. If you only want to read a fragrance description about Aoud Blue Notes you can skip this paragraph. I have already tested many fragrances of this brand and some will follow. Mancera is a brand that I like very much and there is no one that has failed me completely. You get a lot of quality at fair prices when it comes to niche products. The big sparks have not jumped over with me, because I already own similar fragrances and my collection is already big enough. Cedrat Boise is a great scent, which goes in the Aventus direction. Lemon Line is also a very solid citric refresher. Wave Musk, Sicily and Soleil D'Italie are great fresh scents that are easy to buy, especially when you're on sale. Red Tobacco is a grenade when it comes to attracting attention. But I missed those occasions for this guy. For next fall I can recommend Aoud Vanilla. A great cuddly vanilla scent with a shot of oud. Another great scent for the cooler times is Instant Crush. A nice scent in the direction of Baccarat Rouge, but here it is much more masculine with a lot of saffron.
For the ladies the following fragrances are highly recommended: Aoud Orchid (great fruity-floral scent with a very cultivated touch), Pearl (flowery-green scent), Indian Dream (beautiful and heavenly jasmine scent), Wild Cherry (seductive strong cherry scent), Roses & Chocolate (beautiful rose-chocolate combination). All great fragrances that I like very much and would definitely give away to ladies.
There goes my little midterm résumé. A great brand where I will test some more.
Now for the Blue Aoud Notes: I have tested this one already many months ago. My statement says 17 months ago. After this long time it finally found its way into my collection. This fragrance is simply very special and will remain in my memory. A fragrance where you don't have the feeling to smell it for the umpteenth time.
The packaging of this brand is rather plain for niche markets. Normal cardboard and the fragrances come in a chic mancera bag. The flacons make a decent job of it. Uniform shape, beautiful glass and great colour gradients. For flacon fans, it's already a noble eye-catcher.
The price of this Aoud Blue Notes is very fair. Good performance, uniquer fragrance and qualitative this fragrance already smells according to this price. 140 Euro for 120ml is very accessible, although not cheap. Optionally Mancera also offers 60ml, which cost between 80 and 90 Euros.
You shouldn't buy that fragrance blind. Even if it will be well received by many, it could well find enemies. I often read something about shower or shower gel here. This I can sign conditionally. The fruity freshness goes roughly in that direction, but becomes special with the flowers-oud-mix and stands out. I am not the biggest oud-fan, but I really like the combination of freshness and oud.
The opening takes getting used to. It is partly already hard at the border to musty, which is the characteristic of many oud scents. In any case very special. This scent definitely attracts attention. Whether good or bad, everyone has to decide for himself. The best time of the fragrance is for me when the heart note sets in. About second to fifth hour. The scent becomes very soft and gentle without becoming too feminine due to the floral notes. For me this part is a clear 10 out of 10, the base is pleasantly over very ordinary. Many woods with a subtle sweetish touch. Overall I give a very good 9th
Performance is very good. Durability should be around 10 hours and the projection is very present.
A very nice Freshie with a very noble heavy touch. This makes it a year-round fragrance. It fits best as a transitional fragrance. Also from the carrying possibilities it is versatile. Evening, leisure, everyday life ... But in my opinion it is best for the evening. Will not be a dust catcher in my collection and 120ml can be easily emptied because of these many uses. Especially since it is also a feel-good fragrance that is very interesting.
Unisex is 100% correct here. For me, a fragrance that suits neither man nor woman better. But since this type of fragrance is very modern, it's more for younger people.

A fragrance I can highly recommend. But the style is not for everyone. One should test it.
Coincidentally good...
I don't remember exactly what it was like, but somehow I ended up at Aoud without looking for fresh-fruity.
After the recessions regarding compare with the known shower gel with the seahorse, I wanted to know more about it.
I ordered 10ml of Aoud and bought two shower gels from Algemari... once "freshness" and "perfume" (yes, that's how you spell it).

I don't want to go into the scent of the shower gel too much, so I make it short and crisp.
Freshness: typical shower gel freshness, herb, indoor pool flair.
Perfume: like freshness but perfumed, no idea what it smells like.
Both shower gels are very good, there are much worse ones, not only in smell.

Now I come to the Aoud.
Right at the beginning a citric fruity smell comes over you. One clearly takes the mandarin and lemon was, with a floral sweet note. Unfortunately that doesn't last long and after about 1 hour I take the wonderful mixture of some leather, little woody and light sweet vanilla was. The fresh one never disappears though.

I wear it everywhere. However, it could be a little too heavy for midsummer at the lake, sea,... perhaps, by the leather and wood. As aquatic I would rather see it less, but there are others who slap the freshness in your face like the rough sea when deep sea fishing. Aoud is then rather for the time after the fishing. ;)

All in all a wonderful random fragrance that will find its place in my closet.
The shelf life and Sillage are rather average, which is fine.

Oh, yeah, the shower gel comparison.
Also here short and crisp:
The shower gel has nothing in common with Aoud. Both are completely different smells.

Thank you for your time!!

by CubaMike
by CubaMike
by 1976Michalis
by 1976Michalis
by Jmyhndrx
by Jmyhndrx

Popular by Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Vetiver Sensuel by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera