Black to Black by Mancera

Esser
02.04.2022 - 03:42 PM
Helpful Review

Definition of Beast Mode

I had a 2019 formulation and this is by far the strongest and the loudest fragrance I owned. With Black to Black 1 spray goes a long way. I only apply it on my neck because it projects and projects and can be too strong. It's a room filler. If you wanna assert your dominance and be the loudest in the room, this is your weapon, it will cut through all other fragrances. Absolute beast mode.

As for the scent its rose dominant scent and it will continue that way for the first 3-4 hour mark until the oud and other darker notes comes to play.

Eventually had it let it go because it was almost too strong for my own sake.

Not everyone's cup of tea, sample first.

Latest Reviews

EsserEsser 4 months ago
Wanted by Night - Azzaro

Wanted by Night The fragrance that started my journey
I used to have only have 1 fragrance at a time that used for all occasions, day or night, summer or winter. It was the beginning of 2019 when i first got my nose on Azzaro Wanted by Night. Probably it was around the same time...

EsserEsser 11 months ago
Ambré Extrême - Aaron Terence Hughes

Ambré Extrême Underrated Gem
Ambré Extrême is ATH version of a classic dressed up French perfumery. This fragrance was not even under may radar at all and I first received a 2ml sample of Ambré Extrême in another order and i was quite surprised with how good it smelled...