Cedrat Boise 2011

Cedrat Boise by Mancera
Cedrat Boise is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemon, Blackcurrant, Spices
Heart Notes Heart NotesWater jasmine, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Leather, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.04.2021.

Dangerous....
Cedrat boise you kinda see somewhere, automatically. If you deal with aventus even more so ;) ... and so it was with me, I bought it blind a few years ago, on ebay. My flacon is by the way from 2015. the perfume is very oily and lasts felt forever...

To the fragrance, he starts very fruity, and it is not a light fruit note but already sticky and not at all "airy"

It comes pretty quickly woods to the citrus notes, this phase I like particularly well, it comes in the later course still a soft vanilla and a nice leather note, which makes him smell even more masculine. But the woods and fruits play in the duftbild always a big role, so the name for this beautiful fragrance is more than appropriate.

For me a fragrance that you could easily wear all year, the packaging and the flacon look very good, the screw cap I like, because very unique.

The scent comes with most of the smell him very well... and I must honestly say that Cedrat boise me to date even the "clearest ;)" Compliment has brought in..

I met a friend of a friend. We greeted each other and when I came closer to the lady she already said, oh that smells good and smiled..Thereupon I asked her how good it was?She smiled even more, came dangerously close to me and whispered in my ear, dangerously good ?

luckily my friend didn't notice ? and of course i bottled 5ml of it and gave it to him the next time i saw him.... ?
The fragrance is not for everyone what, so blindly I would not buy him, I can also say nothing to evtl worse performance. But a test is definitely worth this fragrance. He is different, I find him unique and very good. From the price really ok. And the whole year portable.
Lg deniz
Batemans
One of the best niche entrants !
Meanwhile, one of my favorites. Not for nothing he is one of the most popular beginners niche fragrances. When spraying one comes directly the fruity and slightly smoky against. Just totally succeeded the mix of smoky-woody and fruity-fresh. This DNA radiates the fragrance also the first 1 2 hours well perceivable for all. After a few hours, it becomes a little sweeter and you smell more and more of the base notes out, which makes it from my point of view also versatile and makes it also by the smoky and by the light sweetness for the winter wearable. The durability itself is also absolutely in the framework good 8 hours makes the fragrance on the skin and the sillage in the first hours is definitely überdurschnitllich. Who wants to take the step into the niche world should definitely try Cedrat de Boise. Price performance ratio is right you get generally Mancera fragrances already under 100 euros and you can not do much wrong, because he is also very pleasing, but still not interchangeable. This DNA you do not smell at every corner like various other linare designers
Little Aventus-esque
Has m.E. hardly anything to do with Aventus, since significantly "thicker". Nevertheless, or probably because of it a good alternative. However, he can be annoying with too many sprays and cause me a headache. Just the durability I find, even if you consider that he is but overall fresh and citrus, quite strong...
Saxendi
Cedrat Boise is a very round fragrance.
Cedrat Boise is a very round fragrance. The versatility is amazing, can be worn all year round, for pretty much any occasion. The longevity is really good for me. Strong projection for the first 2 hours and then leaves a nice sillage for hours. It lasts up to 8 hours. Compliments it brings in quite a few. For me, it's a fragrance I wear mostly in the summer months because it's very refreshing. As for the scent, I would say that this is a very masculine, fruity-woody-leathery scent. Hard not to like this fragrance. Main notes for my nose are fruity notes, cedar, leather.
MrPink
Mother-in-law's sweetheart with a weakness for lemon pie and a subtle leather fetish
Well, first I have to admit - Cedrat Boise is not particularly fancy or "niche" ex post considered. About quality, batches and how much synthetic niche may certainly argue. About subjective liking, however, can not be argued.

And I like my Cedrat Boise! It was my first niche fragrance I bought and I'm glad!

At the beginning this fragrance starts very citrusy and currant-heavy, freshly tart acidic - some would probably say biting. But as soon as the top note then flies a little and the creamy vanilla woodiness can emerge, the leather takes its place in the second row like the "cool" classmate who was always late for school - then the whole thing is a round quite unique Freshie with character and recognition value!

I find especially by the creamy fruity component i.V.m. the leather and patchouli he also has a certain "bad boy" character.

I wear him especially in the spring or even on balmy summer days (at ~ 20-25 ° C) here he is imho almost unbeatable - durability and sillage are quite good to very good for a Freshie.

The compliment factor is right (at least with me) also - who values it, can rely on Cedrat Boise. :D

As for the Aventus comparison - I can not confirm - at most the top note!

Woody citron..???
This fragrance has an insight I can say ...
I can say its citrusy!
Fruity too!
Woody not particularly!
Nice aura of freshness ... but for me thats all!
It is exceptional and unique but for a man's nose to so masculine!

CigiScent
A good fragrance in it's own right!
As so many have stated. This is not a clone of any fragrance. This is a fragrance that stands on it's own. It is very fruity, woody, leathery to me.

This was not a love at first sniff, in the beginning I did not even like it. It was to aggressive to me, which is very strange because I saw so many reviews stating it was a safe blind buy, everyone loved it, it was so smooth. Well, no to me. There is something really masculine in this fragrance. I guess it is the leather note.

You know the note breakdown. It is a warm fragrance thanks to the vanilla and woods. I have a 2018 batch and the performance is really good. It took however three months to open up. In the beginning it was rather shy, but now it performs really well. It does not fill up large rooms, but has a nice sillage and very good longevity. I can smell it on my skin after 24 hours.

I would not recommend this is a blind buy, but I would never recommend any fragrance as a blind buy. If this fragrance is at a discount it is worth it's money. It does smell quite synthetic to me, but it smells nice. At full retail, the price is kind of steep. It is a real mancera, so performance is high, but there is not a lot of subtlety or elegance to this fragrance.

I recommend not to spray it anywhere near you nose, because I get OF very easy. One spray on each wrist is ideal to me for a nice scent bubble the whole day long.
The good stuff
In my nose, the fruity-juicy, tart cedar wood theme is one of, if not the most attractive fragrance mix of modern perfumery. At Cedrat Boise, the game begins with currant, which is also used very skilfully in other Mancera fragrances. Anyone who has ever smelled the synthesized raw material in concentrated form, however, wonders after waking up from a coma how such a perverse scent can smell so good in small quantities. At least that's the case with the currant taste
Over the course of several hours, the initially barely perceptible wood note increases to this typical tart to slightly coked aroma. Very sexy! However, I always have to hold back and not apply more than three sprays, otherwise I experience a perception gap that lasts for several hours and the coked aroma at the end disappears. Any of the contained fragrances temporarily knock out my olfactory receptors if the dose becomes too high. Then do not change the bottle under any circumstances, otherwise you risk the outbreak of an acute "Batcheritis".

I find the many fruit variations at the various openings of this genre interesting, which you can find on the market. Always somehow different and yet similar. I have some of them in my collection and I like to wear them all. Citrus power in Armaf CdN, citrus mate in Vilhelm's Black Citrus - which is tarter than Jever beer -, red berries in Steve McQueen's Mythic - a rare but very appealing variation - and then the pineapple. But I only have it as a clone - a real eclat - because the royal high-priced shortness of breath makes "pine apple" a "pain apple" for me
The pineapple combination seems to trigger a psychotic reoccurrence in some quarters, with an avalanche-like reinforcing effect. Buy as many variations as possible blindly, write a review, resell. If someone writes a comparison with the supposed king and proclaims a new insult to majesty, a few more will follow within a few weeks. In any case, there are more comparative opinions on Cedrat Boise alone than there are fruit varieties in perfumes. Only one is worth reading - that of ElWedo below. I quote the only true would-be king of all time: I'd rather go pineapple growing in Alaska than read another comparison like that.

Mouthwateringly Divine!
A loved one bought some samples from luckyscent and gave me some of the samples I really liked. This was one of them. Upon application, the scent is immediately a heady rush of lemon and smoky leather, mixed in with fruity notes and a tangy pepper to round off the perfume and ensure it's well=rounded. There's a tanginess to this fragrance. This is so well rounded that its not easy to differentiate the notes as time goes on. I've no idea where the vanilla's supposed to be, however the moss and the water jasmine combines with the leather and the cedar to give a nice woody-leathery-fruity-lemon mix.

It really is divine and completely mouthwatering. The scent alone makes me want to keep putting my nose next to my wrist and taking deep breaths in of this heady aroma. It's absolutely intoxicating!

Today it's a summery day despite it being a winter sun and the air is fairly dry. It seems to be ideal for Cedrat Boise and the aroma goes further than I remember the previous time I'd applied this from the little sample container to pulse points. Others remarked on the "lovely scent" and wanted to know what I was wearing so they could maybe try it on and for themselves.

It's utterly delicious and I'd like to save up to purchase the actual 120 ml bottle itself, along with a few other fragrances that the luckyscemt samples have really made me decide to buy the EDP itself. This is a must-have fragrance.

Whilst I have no idea if it smells like other fragrances such as the Aventus Creed some people refer to, I know this is a delightful and divine fragrance - delicious, fresh and inviting. It has the scent of a summer's day in the wind.

Imagine that you were to shower and then to mix the essential oils of Sicilian lemon and bergamot with Jasmine and sandalwood, whilst lit a charcoal brazier upon which you paced some chips of cedar wood and some sandalwood, which sent up plumes of whitish smoke filling the air with these woody aromas. You then mixed a base oil with the essential oils of the lemon, jasmine and bergamot and rubbed this onto your body. Once drenched in this heady mix you ran a bath in which you poured some vanilla and spices, and you lay down in this bath and breathed in these exquisite scents. When you finally emerged, you wrapped yourself in leather and dabbed a little white musk on your pulse points as well as continued to add cedar chips and sandalwood to the brazier so the aromas of the wood and the smoky incense mingled and wrapped you around enticingly.This is Cedrat Boise Mancera for women and men. It is mouthwateringly divine and absolutely intoxicating and it's a fragrance I'm getting with my next payday.

Not for me
I tried this fragrance for all the fame it had and for the similarities that people said it had with aventus. The fragrance has a delicious outlet for my taste, with fruity notes to give way to woody notes. However, I don't see the similarity with aventus. It can give similar sensations but they are quite different. Aventus is much better in my opinion.
Also in terms of duration and projection, it worked fatally on my skin, so I would not buy this fragrance for myself.

TaoEuringerTaoEuringer 1 day ago
A dense blast of character, presented through notes of blackcurrant and cedarwood
RonniweRonniwe 2 months ago
Fragancia con un aroma que es riquisimo. Lo malo es que los nuevos batches tienen menos duración.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
Initially juicy citric-fruity, this fresh and uplifting, yet powdery fruity-woody Summer fragrance, settles to a gentle leathery-woody base.
RazvanykeRazvanyke 3 months ago
No Aventus clone, but a better performing, woodier Perfume. I like it so much and I enjoy how it stays on clothes the whole day. Really good
EinsteinvEinsteinv 4 months ago
Fruity bubblegum, gets compliments
OmardoOmardo 5 months ago
nice fruity-balsamic opening, bit too harsh later. good performance but linked to a heavy wooden note (cedar?). Too easy that way!
Finerthings8Finerthings8 7 months ago
Just a mediocre offer.Undeservingly hyped parfum. If you tried Nio or Aventus, quality of this is really not there.
EdP4hommeEdP4homme 7 months ago
It is a wonderful fruity long lasting men fragrance, the cedarwood is a bit harsh, but overall great value for money, real niche EdP
TaberneroTabernero 11 months ago
a great fragrance that mixes wood smoke and fruit. definitely perfect for fall spring and summer nights. with a lot of character
AlchemystedAlchemysted 11 months ago
I’m loving this!! In my skin it has a nice citrus opening and dries into a smooth incense vibe.

by Royalo
by Oscarsh86
by PikScent
by PikScent

Popular Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Hindu Kush by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Wild Leather by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera