Instant Crush 2019

Instant Crush by Mancera
Instant Crush is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus fruits, Saffron, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesMoroccan rose, Egyptian jasmine, Amber
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Oakmoss, Vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Jazzbob, last update on 25.01.2021.

Metallic and stabbing..
I was so curious about this scent, because of the alleged similarity to MFK Baccarat Rouge. My signature scent in winter is MFK, Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait for 3 years now. I just can't miss it, that's why I was so curious about Instant Crush from Mancera...I'm normally not a Fan Montal or Mancera fragrance, because the scents often seem too synthetic and almost plastic to me but I thought it was worth a try, so I ordered a sample...

I know that many people love this fragrance and you can "stone" me now, but dear people, I have rarely smelled anything so scary. Shock.....After spraying it on, my first thought was, just wash it off immediately. Whew... A creepy metallic very synthetic saffron note, literally stuck to my hand and immediately flowed into the last ends of my brain... A "direct in the face" kind of smell that almost hurts my nose... Ouch...

To me, Instant Crush is a pungent biting hot saffron scent that has absolutely nothing to do with Baccarat Rouge 540, except that both contain saffron. Instant Crush reminds me a lot of these kinds of men EDT or just some after shaves that are so hot that I get a headache very quickly and immediately flee in another direction when I smell this smell somewhere... The scent has nothing soft, cosy, feminine or sweet in itself, but is just sharp, angular and for me personally absolutely masculine... ( My man should not wear it though)...I wear many unisex scents for example many of MFK but with Instant Crush I only smell man with an overdose of EDT, which I find absolutely scary...

The scent is a smooth 0 for me, not only because I find the scent scary but also because it doesn't develop at all on my skin. For hours I only smelled pungent saffron without a story and absolutely without development
SHELF LIFE BEAST :)
Everything began with the registration on Parfumo, since I was in the past already an inspired Schnüffler which Weichspüler, candles and other products concerned thought I register I times, which happened then can probably everyone itself think I ordered a sample after the next, and am glad this portal for me to have found. But now to the fragrance, the order with 10ml content was actually intended for me, the first spray shot went into my head, horny and sweet composition:) after half an hour I had to find out that this is not me yet and sniffed unconditionally on the right hand where I had applied the Dior Ambre Nuit I liked super great. After an eternity when I was still raving about the newly acquired Dior Ambre Nuit, my wife came and was slain by this sweet and pleasant fragrance. She fell on the floor and was briefly unresponsive, I shook her and asked: "Hello is everything ok with you? What do you have? She looked up at me and said: "This scent killed me, what on earth is it? Whatever it is I must have it! I showed her this 10ml atomizer and she still wore a dazed spray on her right wrist. She just wouldn't stop smelling it and was so excited that I finally said: "Please take it, it looks great on you. Now to the fragrance: ToLL me but unfortunately too sweet, I just could not make friends with him, so something for my wife. DURABILITY is the insanity, she sprayed a spray on her right wrist and this was after the shower the next day still perceive the next day. the oil part is very high which makes the good durability, and on a high-quality perfume suggests where price performance is simply very very good. Is my first comment on this platform, so forgive me if what is not so correct, I have written down what came through my head. 31.10.20. 5:52 :)
Instant Crush = Instant Rush
Through a lovely perfume I got a sample of Instant Crush.
30 minutes after the first spray, the finger wiggled impatiently over the order button.

Instant Crush is NOT a dupe to Baccarat Rouge 540! First and foremost...
The DNA is similar, yeah... but they're clearly two different scents.
I had actually fallen very much in love with the Extrait de Parfum of BR540, but in the end I decided to go for the Mancera and I am quite happy with it - not least because of the price difference.

Instant Crush starts out spicy and sweet with its candied saffron vibe and becomes minimally hot and spicy with the ginger, which then quickly gives way to the sweet saffron and jasmine.
From then on, the fragrance only runs into a creamier and slightly less sugary version. The drydown of the fragrance is absolutely divine! Creamy, woody, vanilla and still strongly projecting.
For me, by the way, not metallic at any moment, although admittedly (very) synthetic now and then.
Durability and Sillage as usual with the Mancers above average up to (too) extreme.
Huge veil of scent and insane radiance; definitely potential to fill the room. Durability of clothing felt infinite... on the skin minimum one day.

Some write here that the fragrance is much more unisex than BR540. I personally cannot sign this. I don't think much of categorizing fragrances, but IMHO is definitely more feminine in its approach to Instant Crush.

Yatagan's statement is actually what I would like to sign, even though he apparently didn't like the scent that much. But he is right somewhere, because Instant Crush is extremely, partly very loud, easy to overdose and in tiny moments and/or at the "wrong person" maybe even a bit trashy... but in my opinion if carefully dosed it is a real compliment magnet and (still?) extraordinary enough to stand out from the crowd.

TL;DR: Here is the name - at least for me and my circle of friends - program
Love at first sniff
Instant Crush is an oriental borderline gourmand fragrance. It is reminiscent of Sensual Instinct by Montale and Baccarat Rouge 540, but it is not a dupe. It has the same DNA, but with its own identity.

It opens a bit sweet and spicy through the saffron, which plays the leading role. I also perceive the ginger note, which makes it a bit spicy. The flowers are in the background, the woody chords become more dominant. In the Dry Down, the sandalwood, vanilla and saffron are most noticeable on my skin. The whole thing seems sweet, but not too sweet, woody, creamy and a bit spicy.

Compared with its close relative Baccarat Rouge 540, it is denser and less sweet, completely unisex. Sillage is immense, the environment perceives the fragrance, which is generally very well received. Just an instant crush. I would not recommend this fragrance to those who do not want to be noticed. The scent lasts extremely long. Suitable for autumn and winter, special situations and for those who are going out
Similar to Baccarat Rouge 540, it's about love or hate. Although I prefer Baccarat Rouge 540, I really like instant crush.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 7 days ago
Initially juicy citric-spicy, this warm and smooth spicy/sweet oriental-floral Fall fragrance, settles to a creamy/sweet musky woody base.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 7 months ago
I must be anosmic to this and br540 because I get very very light rose vanilla sugar and that's it..... definitely not a BeastBeast

Popular Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Sicily by Mancera So Blue by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Velvet Vanilla by Mancera Roses Greedy by Mancera