Lemon Line 2014

Lemon Line by Mancera
Lemon Line is a popular perfume by Mancera for men and was released in 2014. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
OrangeOrange
LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite blossomsWhite blossoms
AmberAmber
GeraniumGeranium
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by medicine, last update on 08.12.2021.

PatrickJane
The citrus pinstripe suit for summer
Hello :-)

I am not yet as deep in the "Fragrance Game" as some others, but this is one of the first Nichendüfte me so right could convince!
Lemon Line is indeed Niche, which means it has the quality and naturalness of ingredients that you often don't get in mainstream fragrances. But it's not unpleasantly "niche" (I tried something from Amouage once ... so that's not without reason Niche, haha ...)

Anyway, Lemon Line smells really great and high quality, but never unpleasant or exhausting.

It's very lemony, fresh-fruity, and a little tart, which makes it masculine and interesting. But also nice and smooth and creamy, that lemon cake aspect some here talk about, I call it.... Lemon sorbet. Yes that's it, like slightly tart lemon sorbet, with that creaminess. Probably from the musk...?

I'm not that familiar with fragrance notes, but if I had to guess I'd say it's the lavender and the oak moss, which give the scent this masculine vibe that somehow seems very sexy.

I would also not be surprised if here actually a shot of lime would be incorporated, but it is not according to notes.
So the name Lemon Lime would also fit haha. ;-P

I treated myself to a bottle of this great fragrance because it is clearly more interesting and special than such standard aquatic fragrances like Aqua di Gio, and just makes me feel great when wearing it, especially in hot temperatures. My best friend loves him on me too.... ;-)

Special, masculine, noble, erfirschend, sexy and thus simply top.

The Mancera bottles I also find really convincing, the screw cap is perhaps not always more practical / faster, but thereby the product seems even a little more special or more valuable.
Great that I found it here, a little more expensive than the classic designer, but if you buy 120ml (which I will certainly use up...) goes then again with price / performance, even very.

Thank you! B-)

Lemon Sherbert
Wow what a blast of old school English Lemon Sherbet in the beginning. Then settles into a very long lasting summer fragrance. Has a bit of Neroli Portofino vibe about it. This is definitely worth the price and is lovely worn on a summers day.
Keeps what it promises
You want lemon? You get lemon.
Lemon Lime is overall quite linear in the course and the lemon is always very present.
I like the scent because it just has a nice natural citrusy freshness to it without being artificial...no "loo or cleansing" scent here.
The comparisons with the Allure Home Sport Edition Blanche I can understand, and as one of my favorites I really wanted to try the Lemon Lime.
When I say I'm disappointed, it sounds a little harsh.
That soft, creamy and not too strong sweetness that is the special thing about the Blanche is exactly what the Lemon Lime lacks...but I didn't want a dupe ;)
So as I said, if you want lemon, you are very well served here.
For me, a classic and not too intrusive summer fragrance for everyday life and even the bottle makes what her, great high-quality screw cap.
Do you like lemon, then I give a buy recommendation.
N471v3
Sensational citric all-rounder with stuff for signature!
I came across a little juniper berry & citric trip the other day, just kind of felt like doing something fruity and herby.

And there's really a lot of good choices here.

But my eyes fell mainly on the comparison between:
Mancera - Lemon Line, Frapin - L'Humaniste, and Xerjoff - Nui. Of course I already have Allure Homme Edition Blanche, which is a no-brainer par excellence. But more about that later.

They all have a little bit of the influence that I like, just quite natural citric, smooth, balsamic sweetness, and a certain refreshing astringency, as if green lemon peel or juniper berry were present This refreshes immensely, appears noble and more special than "just fresh" fragrances.

Now I would like to talk about Lemon Line:
We have a nice citric note here, surrounded by musky nuances that give the whole thing a smooth attitude.

But there are also harsh notes that help to keep the whole thing interesting, and to give it a bit of "edge". (Lavender and rose geranium play a big role here...)

It is a fairly linear, and possibly not necessarily versatile fragrance. "What you see is what you get".

But he's doing a great job of this... i can really imagine Lemon Line in every scenario, wedding, funeral, casual, in a suit, job, and leisure time, it just always fits.

It is also often declared as a unisex scent, which I can relate to. However, it is rather not such a typical women's fragrance, but whoever likes to wear "Coco Mademoiselle", and this certain "strictness" that goes with it, would like to wear it even more outwardly, - be our guest! D

And yes, for men on the other hand I don't find him super-masculine from the stereotypical notes of composition, but he does lean more in that direction. (oakmoss, but rather little.)

It is very similar to the above mentioned fragrances, whereby I would like to compare it with two of them in particular:

"Allure Homme Edition Blanche" is like Lemon Line additionally with the "Chaneleade", the DNA of the house.
But otherwise really very similar, especially the creamy and the implementation of the lemon. But with a little extra detail, decorations that make the overall impression a little more multi-faceted
Frapin's "L'Humaniste" describes the sub-genre in a different direction, simply leaving out some of the sweet and creamy nuances, and focusing even more on fresh and tart. Still a tick sweet, but just reduced, and therefore more in the direction of "Summer Cologne".

And back to Lemon Line, which again hangs well in the middle of everyone. It also contains a slightly artificial note in the silage, which seems to me to be a taste enhancer a'la Iso-E-Super, but not in the amount where it is disturbing,- on the contrary, it makes the whole thing even more modern, and interesting!

My application tip is not to apply too much of it though, as it is very intense, I would just appreciate highly concentrated "eau de parfum". And I have already received the feedback "pee note". So here the dose clearly makes the poison, just try a splash under the shirt (on the chest) or on the back of the head, and work your way slowly from there
I really recommend to test all of them, I could not lift one of them above the others. I think Allure Blanche will remain my number 1, but L'Humaniste and especially Lemon Line, which has just moved into my collection as a bottle, have a firm place in my heart and my collection, and are great alternatives that you can and want to use often! :)

On that note, stay sprightly!)

beautiful hesperides
I have tested this a couple of times. This is great for lovers of fresh citric perfumes, others will not be moved. I love the composition and wished it had more projection and silage since it is an edp and for that price. I didn't impress me to actually purchase a bottle. There you go, I said it! ;-)
Insa
Lemon trees next to the pool
Tested on a recommendation.
And I was not disappointed It doesn't get more citric than that.
And another thing: lemons are unisex!

Anyway, it's already well done.
Lemons, oranges, lavender mixed.
Why was the Sillage so badly rated?!
I always test several fragrances at the same time for durability. Left bottom, left top, right bottom, right top.
And all I smell is lemon line! It's like somebody's putting lemons under my nose!

There you would like to jump into a cold pool in the middle of summer and then rest in the shade of the lemon trees.
Lemon line revives the senses like the bite of a lemon.
This was my first mancera.
DonJuanDeCat
Fresh to work or refreshing on holiday, everything is possible!
Hello you fragrant bags :D
I shouldn't write "scented bag" because it doesn't seem to exist. A sack with a scent in it? Is there such a thing? And why do I have to think about whoopee cushions (which are odourless by the way...!!!)? Questions about questions that I prefer not to consider further :D

In any case, today we are talking about the mancera fragrance "Lemon Line", which has already caught my attention by the very term "Lemon". As it is, there is (unfortunately) no way to prevent summer from returning at some point (yuck,... oh don't look like that, you know my current aversion to summer :D). And summer for me means that all the beautiful, heavy and delicious fragrances have to move to the back corners of my closet, while the light, loose and above all fresh (or refreshing) ones come back to the fore. But of course this is also great, because I like citric scents.

And I love scents with lemons and similar, citric notes in summer, at least when the scent is well done. There may be fresh scents like sands of the sea, but most of them either decay in the 0815 range or worse, are disfigured by too many synthetic additives. Anyway, it is always a pleasure for me to discover new fresh scents, even though I am sure that hardly any other scent will flash me as fast as Heeley's "Note de Yuzu" by Heeley, which I discovered not so long ago. But, as we all know, one should never say never, right? Well then, I'll test the lemon line and see what it's like!

A little later it still smells fresh and also tart due to lavender, but the fragrance also increasingly gets a slightly stronger radiating, warmer note with sweet accents, which could be the amber that slowly gains in intensity.
In the base, the fragrance is still warm, but even then it hasn't really lost its freshness, as it still smells nicely of lemons (although a bit weaker). The amber is also increasingly replaced by the musk, but in general the scent is not so sweet. All in all a warm and fresh scent, which also partly smells like holiday (but more about that later!).

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is mediocre, as most fresh smells are. Maybe it is a little stronger at the beginning, but then it will settle down in the middle or even a little weaker area, so that you can best perceive it only from close up. As expected, the shelf life is not as long, since the fragrance is hardly noticeable after less than five to six hours. Nevertheless, it holds slightly better than most citrus scents.

What I also liked very much was the later course of the fragrance with its warm and soft side, which olfactorically reminded me of Mediterranean places in the world, whether Italy, Greece, Turkey and all these areas, where you can have a great holiday by the sea, for example, and besides either explore the beautiful cities (especially smaller alleys with an old town atmosphere) or go on a walk away from the cities and explore nature, with the sun shining on the fields and you absorb the typical scent of nature warmed by the sun. All in all, the fragrance thus gives a nice holiday feeling, although it could also be used as an everyday day scent, for example, to wear it every day at work.

For me, the fragrance couldn't top the mentioned Yuzu by Heeley, but it still belongs to the well-done summer scents, which are definitely worth a look, especially if you don't have a fragrance with barbarshop-like elements in your collection yet.

Well then, that's it again, I wish you all a great evening, see you next time :)
Basti87
Like a citric refreshing towel
Another comment from me on a mancera. I have already tested many of this brand extensively. I have ordered many small bottlings and some will be added in the coming months. This brand simply pleases me and often meets my taste. This Lemon Line seems to get off especially well here which doesn't surprise me. Citric fragrances with a light oldschool touch are very popular here. This fragrance was released in 2014, but has the classic lemon note that many vintage fragrances have. Citrus fragrances, however, are timeless and will always remain timeless. Too lemony is rather less my taste, but I still own some of this variety. Such fragrances simply always fit in mild to hot temperatures and should not be missing in any good perfume collection. Especially for everyday use.

I was rather disappointed at the first test. I wasn't enthusiastic about the 2-3 test, but this fragrance is pleasant to wear and a nice companion for everyday life. This fragrance is especially recommended for people who like classic fragrances. Citric fragrances with autehnic lemon in the foreground a la Acqua di Parma, Eau Sauvage and similar.
At the start, of course, the concentrated load of lemon comes towards you. Very strong and good Sillage, reminds me easily of a citric refreshing cloth. Very classic, rather atypical for the style of Mancera. But this brand simply has a wide assortment and serves many tastes. A little bit this scent reminds me of a juicy fresh lemon candy, as you can get it from Nimm2 for example. It's just a classic lemon lavender blend. After some time, the fragrance becomes softer but retains its basic DNA. Extremely comfortable to wear without really touching. With light musk the fragrance finishes after a few hours. All in all a pleasant creation for everyday life. The big wow effect doesn't come through with me, because I find this type of scent rather unexciting. But he will find many friends especially here on this platform. If you are looking for the big compliments of the masses, you should choose another one. If you are looking for a fragrance that feels good in your everyday life, you might find it here.
The performance is also very good. Especially for lemon. In this area I found a lot of grottige performance. Very good here. Lasts many hours with pleasant Sillage.

Conclusion: For lemon fans and fans of the citric vintage fragrances this is quite interesting. It is not old-fashioned but classic and timeless
Jazzbob
Mancera can also be used classic
In addition to the Aoud theme, Mancera serves a whole range of more modern genres - the brand's portfolio unfortunately also includes many nasty gourmands, synthetic and unbalanced fragrances. But they can also be different, as Cedrat Boise and recently Aoud Lemon Mint (comment follows) have shown me. With Lemon Line Mancera has created a citrus fragrance with a classic touch, which, however, does not look old-fashioned and from the time fallen.

Of course, the refreshing lemon is dominant from the very beginning, while the orange is only subtly noticeable. In contrast to typical Colognes, however, these are rather sweet-fruity and thus softer than in fragrances, such as Eau d'Hadrien, which are much more aggressive. Due to the lavender, Lemon Line has a slightly powdery facet, which in combination with the oak moss in the base evokes just that classic effect. Nevertheless, the freshness is not destroyed by this, because the rose geranium with its cool characteristics also blends discreetly into this overall picture. The Hesperides last surprisingly long on my skin and are still accompanied by the powderiness, because lavender and the clean musk note merge seamlessly into each other. This is why Lemon Line also has this property, which is most likely to be described as 'fluffy'. The oak moss gives the base a dry-woody and somewhat more masculine note, which however does not appear too heavy.

I don't find the well-dosed sweetness to be creamy, as in Allure Homme Édition Blanche, for example - the two fragrances also differ significantly because the Chanel is warmer and spicier for me. Also I can't understand any association with bath cleaners etc. - Manceras Wave Musk or L'Eau Intense by Carven (also contains citrus notes and lavender), to name a few counterexamples, go very well in this direction.

Lemon Line is a rather linear, by no means complex fragrance, but these qualities make it ideal for use from spring to the warmer days of autumn. In my opinion, it also looks very natural, bright and friendly, which makes it very versatile. If you're looking for a big performance, you're in the wrong place, if you like it uncomplicated, you should test Lemon Line.
KleinElsa
Not for the others, but for themselves
Collect points Rate bottles?
Is like with Friedrichshainer Hipster Bärten
Not everyone has to die the same for art,
Let them pull the big herds.

What's that got to do with this scent?
Nothing; but also resting in oneself.
Let the lime be lemon times,
don't run after the herd, you won't miss anything.

Oh what smells this scent nature-linked,
Built on mossy-green base,
very fine framed by damp wood
Large city concrete static, forest life dynamic.

Everyone knows that, canned musk,
i'm interested in the pants, the inside beautiful for the warm season
off to the Dekoletté, with tank top and short trousers.
A beautiful scent, which, typical for citric scents, decomposes quite quickly.
The naturalness of the lime sticks however immediately into the nose and thus also for fans of this smell times a test worth.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Sweet lemon candy. Not really a realistic lemon note but pleasant nevertheless. Good for layering.
RonniweRonniwe 11 months ago
Es un aroma a limón cremosa, huele muy bien, tiene cierto parecido a Edition Blanche, pero con más duración.
EdP4hommeEdP4homme 1 year ago
One of the only lemons that don't feel like air-refresher, because of the geranium, solid summer fragrance!!!

by Babylon
by RR1
by Miaw2
by Miaw2

Popular Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Hindu Kush by Mancera