Red Tobacco 2017

Red Tobacco by Mancera
Red Tobacco is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesSaffronSaffron
Woody notesWoody notes
VetiverVetiver
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.10.2021.

WoW…
This one is LOUD, from beginning to end…

Best for colder weather; as it’s incredibly sweet AND incredibly loud from start to finish, it’s awesome if you enjoy such Fragrances.

Right from the start, it explodes with its 4ft+ radius of projection and everlasting sillage trail that lasts an easy 8-10 hours in performance.

Temperature is key with this one; if it’s too hot, you’ll smell like you spilled cough syrup all over yourself, but when it’s cool enough, it’s got an unparalleled aroma. The cinnamon is gorgeous.

It’s also about what it is you’re willing to be sporting. This one is incredibly spicy/sweet, so those that dislike the Spicebomb esque scents should stay far and away from it. Otherwise, this one sits near the top of the list if you enjoy spicy/sweet fall/winter scents.

Some people here say that the hourly performance on this one is lackluster; I suggest that they try it with a couple less sprays of application so that they can truly experience this one. It absolutely goes at least 8houra with an nice projection radius.

Awesome indeed, and well worth the asking price via discounters.
My Cherry Tobacco
1979 Cherry Lolly licking , I stand in the coffee and admire the hustle and bustle.
There is a pot of coffee brought.
There comes a piece of apple pie.
The coffee grinder rattles along,
Dishes clattering,
and then that smell of tobacco in the air, there's smoking
everywhere Cigarettes,
Cigarillos,
Cigars
Pipe
Tobacco smells like the big wide world.
The cherry lolly was free, you remember those little short cherry lollies?
The clatter of crockery quietens.. the confusion of all the conversations in the coffee fades,
the pot of coffee has disappeared into thin air.
I'm back in the here and now
What remains is that smell of the cherry lolly and tobacco.
A dear Parfuma was so nice and surprised me with a filling

"Red Tobacco" by Mancera

The first thing I actually noticed was the smell of sweet cherries.
A scent hallucination?
Spices and tobacco came along
Very well balanced
There are fruits hiding in the scent.
Never did Red Tobacco seem too sweet to me.
Never did Red Tobacco seem too heavy to me.
In the course it becomes warm, and woody.
I don't think I smell the Nepalese oud among the other woods.
For this I feel in between like on a market in Sri Lanka.
Spices, incense,
and always remains but this very gentle and moist, warm tobacco. clearly perceptible

My wife says, ne ne ne Not for men
I say but but just for men

Red Tobacco, is a sweetheart,
A soul-flatterer
I think it will end up in my top 10

He is a good 6 hours in my vicinity perceptible.
On clothes even longer
Good but weak fragrance
Mhh, when I was allowed to test the fragrance, I was really excited. All praised him yes in the sky. So full of expectation there are 2 sprüher on the wrist. So bad is the opening but not at all, I thought to myself. Am as curious as he develops. And yes 1 hour later it smells like a mixture of shisha tobacco and cigars. Simply delicious. But man, somehow he projects pretty weak, I think to myself. Sometimes a puff comes through the nose, but as strong as was promised? Not even close. So take 6 sprays in the throat and neck and shirt. I am curious if anyone notices anything. My environment knows my love for perfume and always talks to me about new fragrances. But this time nothing. So I ask explicitly if one smells something. And yes they could smell something. But only at a distance of 50 cm. So you don't really have a cloud. So that was again just an exaggeration of the perfume community. So slowly I really doubt whether the reviews on Parfumo has any significance. Not only Parfumo but the whole perfume community.

Well all in all quite solid fragrance. The 150 euros but he is not worth it in any case.

Red power
I hesitated several times buying this perfume because Carlisle was on my wish list for a long time. Some reviewers said it would be redundant to have both in the collection but now that I own them I can't disagree more. Mancera is strength, durability but synthetic and less pleasant to sensitive noses. Carlisle is pure smoothness, quality ingredients and it has the best opening, by far. Some people say Carlisle is tough in the opening, but I love that stage. It's like a sweet liqueur, aggressive but pleasurable. Mancera its realy harsh and quite synthetic in the opening. Over time the two get closer but Mancera's performance is unbeatable. Durability is insane in Red Tobacco. The projection is also good and better than Carlisle. I like to use both but my heart leans more towards the PDM.

Red Metamorphosis
I have been using this perfume for several days and I have a bottle (I like this red color), first of all to give you a review, I must remind you that for this house Mancera and Montale should always but always be tested on skin and not on paper, because their behavior and development differ greatly to the point that you can draw hasty and undeserving conclusions. Personally I love the output (if perhaps a bit strident by the amount of notes which represent a medicinal synthetic cocktail as if saffron, red fruits, cinnamon, grated walnut, patchouli were crushed in a mortar) although tobacco does not feel good in this part of the presentation later will show their cards, for the initial part I understand that many do not like, but this fragrance has an evolution that is very worthwhile.

Its drying is gorgeous (talking about the 15 minutes onwards applied on skin) if you have ever had a chance to smell an unlit cigar or a box of Marlboro Red cigarettes this is what brings to mind the smell of dry, red tobacco, and this lasts about 1 hour or 2 hours accompanied with amber, vanilla and a load of patchouli. In the middle phase pushes the woody notes a creamy sandalwood, oud but very much in the background seeding the total base of this beautiful fragrance, if you like these notes this is a total recommended. Finally it remains a warm, ambery and sweet fragrance (there is some resemblance to Carlise by Marley).

Good compliments, lasts on clothes for days. Good projection the first 3 to 4 hours, on skin very quietly 8 to 10 hours.

Note: It is not that it is the red beast as many Tubers say, they are exaggerated in their reviews this personally I do not like that, my recommendation is to try in your skin and draw their own conclusions, do not get carried away by the hype.

Aroma: 9
Longevity: 9
Projection: 8
Versatility: 7
Feminine Olfactory Perception: 9 (after drying)
Price : 8 ( if available at discount)
Total : 8,3

Apologies for my English

Tiens!
Manogi
Between light sweetness, nutmeg bomb and cold ashtray
I have a hard time with this fragrance. Not because it's bad in principle. I find him quite good. But he shows many facets that I like, but also one that I do not like so much.

The beginning is slightly fruity-sweet with me. Especially the apple I can smell out well. The Nepalese Oud goes unfortunately under, which I find very sad.

And then, after a few minutes, it goes off. But how! The fragrance becomes a nutmeg bomb. I've read reviews here expressing their displeasure with it. I like this twist, as I like nutmeg a lot. I also like to smoke nutmeg. You have to be a bit careful with this as the myristricin, daa elemicin which is also found in elemi resin, and safrole in it are psychoacriv and the myristicin in particular is highly liver toxic in large amounts. Consumption of larger quantities of nutmeg is therefore dangerous. That only in the margin.

So far, so good. After a while, the tobacco sets in. And I do not like it quite so well. Because to me it seems something like cold ashtray. It may be that the nutmeg and perhaps also the saffron contribute their part.

Then again, this impression settles, and it joins again sweeter notes, which makes the matter more pleasant.

Overall, however, Red Tobacco is a wearable fragrance with a good durability and sillage, which takes a somewhat unpleasant interlude
TristanKalus
Big mouth, lots behind it?
Manceras Red Tobacco opens as loud and extroverted as it is possible. First of all, a huge load of sugary apples, peaches and red fruits spills towards the person concerned. The fascinating thing here is that on the one hand you get the olfactory pleasure of fresh fruit, but on the other hand there are also nuances of sticky jelly of fruits involved. As soon as one has rummaged through this fruity potpourri, subtle spicy traces of saffron, cinnamon, incense and soft vanilla appear. None of the four stand out, but weave harmoniously into the fruit composition, creating a delicious compote. Over time, the delightfully sticky mixture flows over grandpa's tobacco, which was once again carelessly forgotten in the kitchen. The tobacco note shows up in the prelude only discreetly, develops with time its full size and shows its beautiful warm-aromatic character in the drydown. After the resounding fruit parade has lost some momentum, the tobacco comes to the fore with some woody reinforcement. From this point on, you get to enjoy a balanced, warm and slightly fruity tobacco aroma. The patchouli jasmine combination shows up little to no on my skin. Oud and woods underline the spectacle and give the performance the appropriate foundation.

A fragrance, which not only captivates with an opulent top note, but also very to appreciate qualities in the further course and especially in the drydown shows.

Giles
One of the best by Mancera
If you like Mancera as a brand and you are looking for the best this is it. Along with Hindu Kush this a absolutely amazing. Great performance and smells rich and classy. A manly fragrance which will have others enjoying you being near them. It’s one that has you sniffing yourself all the time and makes you feel sexy. 10/10 for value for money too.
One bottle and 2 fragrances
This fragrance I have due to reviews and videos on Youtube ersoukt and I must say, the fragrance is madness.

To start there is tobacco, oud and nutmeg but so what on the twelve that you think Bud Spencer (God rest his soul) personally has centered you one. This is definitely not for everyone. I found it still acceptable. When I had freshly applied the scent, my wife came into the room and she looked as if I had held a can of fish surströmming under her nose.... She described the scent as being like a mountain pine sauna infusion. But I could calm her down with the fact that the scent is still changing.

And then what happens is just incredible.
Over time, about 20-40 minutes, a metamorphosis occurs in the truest sense of the word.
The atomic tobacco upbeat transforms in my eyes piece by piece to a sweet fruity fragrance with vanilla shares that is definitely still unisex. As the fragrance starts, you have no idea how it ends and as the fragrance ends, you do not think that he starts so..crazy!.
Just 2 different scents in one bottle. I have rarely experienced such a transformation in a fragrance.

The sillage is just insane.... But remember, at the beginning is tobacco alarm announced. Durability is also super, mintestens times 8-10 hours on the skin and on clothes the scent is still perceptible days after. I had applied it to a cotton cartigan, this hangs in the hallway and whenever I walk past it, I take the scent every time and grin to myself one.... I think you know what I mean :-)

Simply chapeau Mancera-Red Tobacco ?
D7777
Way too sweet, tabbak where ?
The fragrance has nothing to do with a tabbak fragrance in my opinion. Much too sweet and synthetic smells really not good. One smells a strong cinnamon smell out and only a hint of tabbak. Durability and sillage are very good though. Absolutely nothing for me

JMWeedJMWeed 1 month ago
I could smell this after a day and a half and 2 showers. Very potent but also a great smell. Not everyday, but great for the right occasion.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
it is definetly the most unique fragrance I ever smelled... and I like it very much, its not just a scent its an experience!
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 5 months ago
The opening is harsh, but after few minutes you get a cozy and warm mix of cinnamon, tobacco, vanilla and sweet fruits. Very nice scent.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
The opening is nuclear, synthetic and ashy. Tobacco, saffron and a bit fruity. The drydown is spicy, sweet, woody and dark. Too strong.
ElysiumElysium 9 months ago
This scent's outrageous! It opens with resinous incense note, the heart is dirty and flirty, and the finish is a smoky and aromatic tobacco!
EstbienlaEstbienla 9 months ago
A warm, sweet spicy odor nothing special. Not very important sillage as I could read. Average quality and nothing to have with carlisle
VanAllanVanAllan 1 year ago
Very potent fragrance (and I don't say it lightly), needs only 2 sprays to envelop you in a cloud of dusty-nutmeg-cinnamon-cherry-tobacco.
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Didn't think much of this at first....but I get constant compliments with it. Kind of a grassy dry tobacco with a slight fruity touch. Class

by Royalo
by Eletus
by DeVitoHH
by DeVitoHH

Popular Mancera

Cedrat Boise by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Hindu Kush by Mancera Roses Greedy by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera