Roses Vanille (2011)

Roses Vanille by Mancera

Roses Vanille is a perfume by Mancera for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMorning dew, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose loukoum
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla sugar, White musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.12.2019.

8.0 8.0 10.0 5.0/10

True to it's name
A perfume that will definitely thrill all the lovers of gourmand type of scents, provided that they are fond of the rose accords as well… A very elegant note of the queen of flowers which in this perfume -thank heavens - is not cloying, but sings in a pretty loud duet with the vanilla, both on a stage paved with cotton candy. My tolerance levels for the rose notes in perfumes is not very high and, though there are some rose-centered perfume artwork that I like very much and adore, that note is not among the ones that I fancy a lot. On the other hand my skin has a tendency to emphasize the warm and sweet notes, and after a rather pleasant opening, and some hour and a half past that, the rose gets toned down a bit, while everything else becomes even sweeter.

Around the same time the musk appears and this is the moment when I draw the line, when I cannot take it anymore. A soft rose, light but omnipresent and enveloping vanilla, a ton of sugar and soft musk lasts for hours on my skin. I can feel it clearly on my skin even the day after.

This is a very long lasting scent, when you see the oily patch on your skin after applying you know what you’re dealing with. It creates a good aura and it is nice to feel wafts of it here and there from somewhere close by - say on a young, positive and cheerful female. For the ones among you that fit the description and the ones that just feel like that - Roses Vanilla is highly recommended. This is where it would shine, as it is definitely a perfume of positive vibrations and good times.

Even though I consider myself to be a Mancera fan, being of the opinion that their creations are quite interesting, I have to say that this is the first one that I actually do not like, even though I tried to like it and gave it many second chances. We had coffee together in the morning, went for walks later in the evening, even spent some time at work with each other, we did not click. We parted ways calmly, in good faith of new acquaintances.
6.0 9.0 10.0 7.5/10

Strong stuff!
I really like this one. I think it balances the amount of sweetness perfectly. Of course the main notes are rose and vanilla, but there is also a sweetness, an almost, candy-like sweetness. I don't personally get the Oud in here, but I think of this one more as a sweet, candied rose fragrance, more than anything else.

I would recommend this one as it's good for colder weather and would say that it would smell fantastic on a woman. I think it would need a confidant man to wear this. But the rose, sugar and vanilla combination would be amazing on the right lady. I have not tried other fragrances from Mancera but after this I would like to find out more from this promising brand. An extremely strong eau de parfum which is great value for money as a little goes a long way. For me two or three sprays are enough to last most of the day. It's a good one if you can wear sweet fragrances, and like rose and vanilla.
9.0/10

roses vanille
beautiful sweet unisex gourmand scent fully centered on vanille toned by ethereal roses petals that makes this perfume pretty wearable even by men ,should b great on summer nights ,perfect and potent sillage and longevity on skin
7.5 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Stunning!
Basically you have very sweet roses in a nice musk base. Smells like the roses were dip in a vanilla+musk cup.

A bit feminine, but can be easily used by men. I smell also a wonderful musk note when dries down.

Smells like Montale Intense Cafe and Montale Roses Musk, but this Mancera is much heavier and dense than any of those.

This has a monster projection, sillage and lasting power (over 12 hours easily). Definetely thumbs up.

Updated January 2014

Firasmalanzy 17 months ago
Very good perfume for using in winter only i think, i tried it, i can't smell any roses in it just vanille and sugar but still very good.+2
9.0
9.0

Popular Mancera

Cedrat Boise by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Aoud Cafe by Mancera Red Tobacco by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Roses & Chocolate by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Roses Greedy by Mancera Black Line by Mancera Kumkat Wood by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Wild Cherry by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Indian Dream by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera