Intense Cedrat Boise 2021

Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera
Intense Cedrat Boise is a new perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-leathery. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian citrus fruitsSicilian citrus fruits
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
White muskWhite musk
VanillaVanilla
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by Essy07, last update on 31.12.2021.

Cedrat Boise 2.0
First of all I would like to say that the Eau de Parfum Cedrat Boise is one of my absolute favorite perfumes on the market. It does it´s job very well, it is slightly citrussy, fruity but also woody .. in a combination which for me makes it really a winner.

When I heard a few weeks ago from Sebastian the Fragrance Guy that an Intense is coming, I was very excited about the idea and was really looking forward to test it, the Reflection 45 from Amouage had the same effect on me and you can see my review for that too.

Today I had the chance to test the Intense version and I like what I smell, more details about my review you can see in the video below. Thank you for watching.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 month ago
Upon spraying you detect stronger citrus as opposed to the normal version. The scent is similar and projects less. Why the higher price?

Mancera Flagship Store
by Razvanyke

Popular Mancera

Cedrat Boise by Mancera Red Tobacco by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera Hindu Kush by Mancera