Intense Cedrat Boise 2021

Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera
8.5 / 10 85 Ratings
Intense Cedrat Boise is a popular perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is citrusy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Sicilian citrus fruitsSicilian citrus fruits SpicesSpices BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart Notes PatchouliPatchouli Leathery notesLeathery notes JasmineJasmine Cambodian oudCambodian oud Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood
Base Notes Base Notes AmbergrisAmbergris White muskWhite musk VanillaVanilla OakmossOakmoss
Submitted by Essy07, last update on 30.01.2023.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Helpful Review 3
It is very similar to the original…
… the average nose might not detect ANY difference at all.

I’m seeing conflicting reviews saying it isn’t as great a performer, but I feel there’s relativity to that statement.

On my skin, it’s not AS loud as the original in the opening, but it’s thicker and smoother all the way through. You can definitely tell they’re from the same DNA, and I don’t think you need both in your collection (but I’m glad I DO). The intense doesn’t project as much in the opening, but to me, is a better overall performer. That “thickness” lasts for an easy 8 hours, while the original backs off to a much softer degree, much earlier.

Is one better than the other? I honestly don’t think so. They both smell fantastic, and each has something that you might want on a different day. During the mid, the intense is heavenly.

The projection radius is a medium build, but once you enter that radius, it’s a THICK cloud. Sillage is also great, as that thickness sits for a decent timeframe, and longevity is also good, as I’m still smelling it a good 7-9hours after the initial sprays.

If you shoot a good 5-7 sprays, there’s nothing to be disappointed about, projection, sillage, and longevity will be great.

Intense compared
I really like Cédrat Boisé and was looking forward to the Intense variety. It is a great scent, but compared to the ‘old’ version it just falls short. Intense Cédrat Boisé is so much more subdued and modest compared to Cédrat Boisé. The previous version is way more poppy, vibrant and sparkly, and after about 3 to 4 hours of wearing, it arrives at where Intense Cédrat Boisé is at 5 minutes in. Maybe I just like its roughness, but I would pick the original over the intense version. Even if you don’t own either one. Which you should.

Topfpflanze3
Shaving the edges off a sphere
I know reviews should be detailed and show my feelings towards a scent ... however not every story needs to be blown up. It is Cedrat Boise... not even 2.0 more like 1.1
Even at a straight comparison there is not much of a difference. Is that a bad thing? Well, whereas I wished for a twist in the DNA I am also quite pleased with this one. Why? The DNA was already perfect to begin with. To my nose there are only minuscule differences but somehow in every category and also to the positive. Imagine it as being 10% better in longevity, better rounded, better sillage, complexity and so on. Like a round metal sphere which doesn't have any edges to begin with and applying some polish to give it its final touch to let it shine. So if you add everything up I would always grab for the Intense.
Summed up I always smile looking at it, isn't it what's it all about? :)

Cedrat Boise 2.0
First of all I would like to say that the Eau de Parfum Cedrat Boise is one of my absolute favorite perfumes on the market. It does it´s job very well, it is slightly citrussy, fruity but also woody .. in a combination which for me makes it really a winner.

When I heard a few weeks ago from Sebastian the Fragrance Guy that an Intense is coming, I was very excited about the idea and was really looking forward to test it, the Reflection 45 from Amouage had the same effect on me and you can see my review for that too.

Today I had the chance to test the Intense version and I like what I smell, more details about my review you can see in the video below. Thank you for watching.

5 short views on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
Upon spraying you detect stronger citrus as opposed to the normal version. The scent is similar and projects less. Why the higher price?
InbnkInbnk 2 months ago
Born next from Aventus clone but this is better than Aventus.
SyddemizardSyddemizard 11 months ago
It produces the same sensations as the original. Some different shades. It is more marketing than new proposal.
AlishereAlishere 3 months ago
This is my new signature
It's a elite gentlemen perfume
Cedrat Boise with leather + oud + black tea with other notes
Fancy
elegant
Not for everyday
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Comparing with the original, there is more citrus and less blackcurrant in the opening. The scent is less sweet and the leather is weaker.
More statements

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Tonka Cola by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Vetiver Sensuel by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Roses Greedy by Mancera