Juicy Flowers 2020

Juicy Flowers by Mancera
Juicy Flowers is a new perfume by Mancera for women and was released in 2020. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Red fruits, Citrus fruits, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Peach, Jasmine, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Vanilla, Raspberry, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.01.2021.

My first Mancera
From a dear Parfuma I have received a small filling of this fragrance.
In general, I have no experience with the brand Mancera and was therefore very curious.

Floral fragrances are actually, with a few exceptions, not so my Beuteschema, but when I come to samples etc, always wins the perfume curiosity and I like to try out.

The fragrance name promised with juicy flowers and juicy I like in fragrances.

So I sprayed on my wrist and waited a few seconds before putting my nose to it.

Immediately at the beginning, the fragrance seems very citrusy to me which is carried by an "oudy" note in the background.
After a few moments, the rose and the peach joined and the citrus moves into the background also the raspberry flashes through more and more.

In itself, it remains for me rather primarily fruity and only secondarily something floral. It is discreetly sweet and seems slightly powdery. A subliminal oudige note can not be denied but remains gentle for me.

The sillage is good there from the beginning and you take him also ne while well perceived.

The fragrance could also have been a Juicy Couture or similar. From therefore I remain curious which Manceras me still so come under the nose.
He is for me now not very special, but also not really bad. I would not buy it for me.
However, I find a 5.2 rating for this fragrance also somewhat below average, because he is so not bad, but probably not what you expect with this name.

Popular Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Aoud Café by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Wind Wood by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Wave Musk by Mancera So Blue by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Velvet Vanilla by Mancera