Tonka Cola 2022

Tonka Cola by Mancera
8.1 / 10 128 Ratings
Tonka Cola is a new perfume by Mancera for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Sicilian lemonSicilian lemon NutmegNutmeg CinnamonCinnamon Black cherryBlack cherry
Heart Notes Heart Notes ColaCola Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes Brazilian tonka beanBrazilian tonka bean BenzoinBenzoin LabdanumLabdanum VanillaVanilla
Submitted by ScentVibes, last update on 01.02.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Landshark321
Excellent evocation of cola, leaning darker/spicy/caramel
This is my first wearing of Mancera Tonka Cola, a 2022 release that, for me, is fortunately as described, as I enjoy the taste and smell of cola, though it’s proven to be a bit difficult to capture in fragrance, the balance of the citrus and caramel in particular being the most elusive. The fragrance seems to have yielded some mixed responses, which I at least partly attribute to the difficulty of capturing cola but also that ideas about cola can vary somewhat.

I’m really delighted by this fragrance, which does have some of the brightness and citrus that are required to round out the cola concept, particularly in the opening, though it leans little more to the dark, caramel, spicy side of things, of course with a pinch of the sweet/nutty/sharp tonka to round things out, though the fragrance does not scream “tonka” to me at all, really.

Additionally, it performs well and has a very subtle evolution, predictably a little brighter and sharper in the opening, becoming a little darker and smoother during the dry down, while essentially remaining mostly the same fragrance throughout. I’m not familiar with many cola-themed or cola-dominant scents but this and Hendley Cola are surely my favorites as of now, and I’d recommend looking into this one. It does not appear to be for sale yet in the US but I’ll have to keep an eye out.

8 out of 10

Cola, Tonka and a cherrie
Bought a sample with anticipation.

The bottles are not readily available but I sat down well with my sample.
I have to say, it's fun very fun. It opens with a flat cola.
Then a few cherries come to play with it, very nice. A bit nasal stinging but very refreshing and light.
To my surprise, the scent falls flat for a while and then hits back with a wonderful tonka scent that lasts a long time and that's what I was waiting for, it's a warm tonka scent that rounds off nicely.

I've played with the scent for a few days and it's beautiful for a sample, but I'm not buying a bottle. She doesn't have that little bit extra for me that I expected.
Nice cola scent sweet with some cherry and tonka rounded off. I'm having fun with it more but not enough to say, yep I need you.

And as always, this is my personal opinion.

Have fun everyone!!

4 short views on the fragrance
Aquarius1Aquarius1 4 days ago
I don't get any cherry but the cinnamon note and coke accord are definitely there, love it. I could baptize my first born in this, wonderful
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
It opens with a pungent and synthetic citrus that smells like Halls Lemon. Then a Cola Chupa Chups. The drydown is inspired by Roja Enigma.
PetarMolnarPetarMolnar 2 months ago
It resembles smell of the coke but goes more citrus which is pungent and synthetic. Mostly get cinnamon, nutmeg, a bit of cherry and vanilla
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Yea you can smell the coke along with a big load of cinnamon. Similar Spicebomb infrared to some extent. Really likeable and creative

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Mancera

Red Tobacco by Mancera Cedrat Boise by Mancera Intense Cedrat Boise by Mancera Instant Crush by Mancera Aoud Vanille by Mancera Aoud Lemon Mint by Mancera Lemon Line by Mancera Black Gold by Mancera Roses Vanille (Eau de Parfum) by Mancera Aoud Exclusif by Mancera Black to Black by Mancera Vetiver Sensuel by Mancera Aoud Orchid by Mancera Sand Aoud by Mancera Gold Intensitive Aoud by Mancera Sicily by Mancera Aoud Blue Notes by Mancera Black Prestigium by Mancera Choco Violette by Mancera Roses Greedy by Mancera