Mandarina Duck for Her 2022

Mandarina Duck for Her by Mandarina Duck
Mandarina Duck for Her is a new perfume by Mandarina Duck for women and was released in 2022. It is being marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Marine Ipert

Top Notes Top NotesOrangeOrange Red currantRed currant Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine PeonyPeony MimosaMimosa
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood AmberAmber

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 29.06.2022.

Rainbow Blossoms Fill My Heart
Mandarina Duck just released two new fragrances. If you pay attention to the bottle, you will see that they are mirrors for her and for him. The brand has chosen the exact shape of Mandarina Duck for the bottle for him with the cap moved to the right side, while it has forced it to the left side for the bottle for her. An unfortunate choice dictated by gender for the colours, pale pink for her and pale blue for him, too traditional and conformist to my flavours. For the feminine juice, Mandarina Duck relied on Marine Ipert’s nose, a young perfumer that created, amidst the others, a few ZARA fragrances other than Brocard‘s pieces.

Let’s deep dive into the pinky juice. Sour, citrus and slightly spicy accord surrounds me. While the white pepper is the most prominent note in yellow #mandarina duck, for instance, here I do not get too much of the pink pepper, a kind of spice that I have a penchant for. Instead, the tangy orange is terrific. The vibrations at the opening to me evoke a childhood memory when in the cold months my mother put the peels of fresh citrus on top of the heating system and in the house you can smell pleasant lotions and healing creams, a dry zestiness, which blends with the harsh red currant. Fresh and sparkling start, there is no sweetness in this overture, just a blast of sour and zesty nuances. More, the dry and papery cedar nuances ooze from the very beginning.

A heart full of rainbow blossoms starts beating as soon as the tart blast calms down. Among the three cited flowers, jasmine is what I receive most, followed by a rosy peony and a tamed mimosa. Maybe I will go upstream a little, but unlike most people, the mimosa does not reach me. I beg your pardon; when I think of mimosa, I imagine the smell of fluffy yellow flowers, with a powerful smell that fills the room, and I am not getting it. To me, the Yellow Diamond smell like a mimosa for real. Maybe, it needs more time to familiarise and detect. Instead, now and then, especially outside in the open air, I get the pleasant and unexpected notes of fresh, leafy tobacco leaves from the paper handkerchief on which I sprayed the perfume. It may result from the blend of the other notes. The overall scent now moves closer to the body. I get it on my skin but not in the surrounding air.

A gentle whisper of musk heralds the arrival of dry-down, with an impressive touch of cedar shavings, almost salty ambergris and the tobacco facet still present in the back. Now weak, in this final stage, the perfume is nothing more than an intimate smell on the skin, a boon for some, a loss for others. I would have expected something more from the point of view of performance because I feel like enjoying the perfume, and it is pleasant even on my male skin, that unisex a la CK One Eau de Toilette, so to speak.

Spring and fall are the best seasons for wearing it; perhaps during evening and night summer events, it should work well. While the longevity is moderate, the sillage is miserably intimate, and I don’t think it is an EDT as persistent as an EDP, as they say on the official website. Bottom line, it is a good fragrance, even if not disruptive, maybe too light for people who love powerful bombs. But I found it on sale for just 15€, so an absolute steal with no room for complaints.

I base the review on a 100ml bottle I have owned since June 2022.

-Elysium

Jazzy76Jazzy76 10 days ago
Quite banal and inoffensive fruity-floral scent with a weak projection. Wear it at school or at the office in the good season.

Popular by Mandarina Duck

Black Extreme by Mandarina Duck Black / Pure Black by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel to New York for Man by Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Man by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel To Miami for Woman by Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel To Miami for Man by Mandarina Duck Cute Blue by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel to New York for Woman by Mandarina Duck The Duckers - Into the Jungle by Mandarina Duck Rouge Intense by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel to Paris for Man by Mandarina Duck The Duckers - Freedomland by Mandarina Duck The Duckers - Resort Lovers by Mandarina Duck All of Me for Her by Mandarina Duck Scarlet Rain by Mandarina Duck All of Me for Him by Mandarina Duck Cool Black by Mandarina Duck Let's Travel to Paris for Woman by Mandarina Duck Blue by Mandarina Duck