Daisy 2008 Eau de Parfum

Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs
Bottle Design Wilhelm Liden, Marc Jacobs
Daisy (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Marc Jacobs for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesRed grapefruitRed grapefruit
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woodsBlond woods
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.08.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs, which differs in concentration.

A rewarding journey
I was on my way to get the desired red Samsara EDP bottle for my girlfriend - and my dealer on the junk had it.
Eureka !

Going to junk is always a worthwhile way.

But I let my eyes wander over the sea of bottles on the table - and got stuck on the golden flowers of a black Marc Jacobs bottle.

A noble appearance, which nevertheless discreetly holds playfulness in itself.

Also the fragrance appears amazingly adult and very soft and sensitive.

The strawberries are aromatic and are accompanied by delicate bitter violets.
Very apart.
Gardenia and jasmine go slightly in the elegant direction - pleasantly framed by soft woods and sweet warm vanilla.

I accommodate some Daisies - but this one dances skillfully from the row.

Very suitable for grandchildren like me.

Foreigners " I want to know what Love is " sounds over to me from the neighbouring stand - and I weigh myself to the melody and think : I want to know what Scent it is.

But the ingredients are relatively indifferent to me - because this Daisy is simply heart-warming.

Daisy Black Edition
I have had this perfume on my wishlist for a very long time now since smelling it on a tester card a few months ago. Today I decided to try it on my skin, and let's just say I was utterly disappointed.

Daisy EDP does not blend well with my skin chemistry at all, and ends up smelling like something reminiscent of play-dough. It was somewhat sickening and dirty smelling on me.

When I look back now, I can see why so many people love Daisy, yet I don't consider this fragrance unique or outstanding in any way. Marc Jacobs was actually playing it safe when this perfume was created. I can't deny that Daisy is a best-seller, being very popular amongst young women, yet I wonder how many people bought this fragrance because of the bottle design and the hype surrounding it.

by Ginger
by Daisy
by Hanismells
by Hanismells

Popular Marc Jacobs

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs Rain by Marc Jacobs Decadence by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Cucumber by Marc Jacobs Bang by Marc Jacobs Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Perfect by Marc Jacobs Cotton by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Intense by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet by Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Pear by Marc Jacobs Lola (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Amber by Marc Jacobs Bang Bang by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs