Daisy (2008) Eau de Parfum

Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs
Bottle Design: Wilhelm Liden, Marc Jacobs

Daisy (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Marc Jacobs for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesRed grapefruit, Violet leaf, Wild strawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Jasmine, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.08.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Daisy (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs, which differs in concentration.

7.5 7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Daisy Black Edition
I have had this perfume on my wishlist for a very long time now since smelling it on a tester card a few months ago. Today I decided to try it on my skin, and let's just say I was utterly disappointed.

Daisy EDP does not blend well with my skin chemistry at all, and ends up smelling like something reminiscent of play-dough. It was somewhat sickening and dirty smelling on me.

When I look back now, I can see why so many people love Daisy, yet I don't consider this fragrance unique or outstanding in any way. Marc Jacobs was actually playing it safe when this perfume was created. I can't deny that Daisy is a best-seller, being very popular amongst young women, yet I wonder how many people bought this fragrance because of the bottle design and the hype surrounding it.

by Ginger
by Ginger
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by Daisy
by Daisy

Popular Marc Jacobs

Decadence by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Bang by Marc Jacobs Lola (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Rain by Marc Jacobs Dot (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Honey (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Bang Bang by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Cucumber by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Cotton by Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Cranberry by Marc Jacobs Curaçao by Marc Jacobs