Daisy Eau So Fresh 2011

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs
Bottle Design Wilhelm Liden, Marc Jacobs
Daisy Eau So Fresh is a popular perfume by Marc Jacobs for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Grapefruit, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple blossom, Violet, Wild rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Plum, Virginia cedar

Submitted by Blanche, last update on 26.08.2020.

Mozart1756
Green grass with powder flowers
Longevity not wow but not bad too. I dont like its opening so... ''greenish'' herbal, grass smell with red apple blossom The least favourite part. When were overone with rosy apple blossom grass we are coming to middle notes. We have still that greenish rose effect but violets becoming to my nose. I love violet smell. The favourite part is violety part. You can feel powder flower effect of violet. That makes me happy. This scent is %100 belong to spring but early fall days are ok too. %100 no doubt feminine. Ageless smell. Better than original daisy. I advise Daisy Eau So Fresh to all ladies.
Eaumygosh
What is the surest sign that spring is beginning?
...maybe the temperatures are getting warmer ? No, that could also be climate change. Hm, how about this: the summer tyres are being put back on ! - That's true, but... that's probably just because of the climate change.
- Let's stop guessing. For me, springtime starts when I change the scents in my glass case. The very heavy, cuddly and warm scents are immediately packed back into their boxes and then stored in the drawer under my glass cabinet for a few months. Summer sleep, so to speak. In autumn the scenario then takes place in reverse order. Of course there are also some fragrances that are allowed to enjoy "freedom" all year round, as they are suitable all year round, but a good part is sorted out.

Well, "Daisy ESF" is one of the fragrances I always look forward to. I enjoy seeing it in my glass case. The bottle is large, lovely and playful. The colours are soft and springlike- beautiful. And also the Dut perfectly reflects the lightness of the warmer months - "Daisy ESF" has a sparkling fruity start. A slightly tart grapefruit in combination with a delicate, berry-like sweetness. The pear is also not too short - it makes the top note appear more sweet. Everything seems very natural and delicate. Sparkling-sweet with a very subtle tart note. Very pleasant. With the time the fragrance becomes more floral, but the impression of fragrance does not really change - "Daisy ESF" makes me dream of flowering summer meadows. It smells of fresh grass in the morning, combined with a tangy grapefruit-raspberry cocktail. I don't mean literally a "cocktail", but simply a mix of fresh and juicy fruits. No sugared fruit salad - THANK YOU. So the scent will stay on my skin and clothes for hours. After 5/6 hours, it then weakens and a delicate woody touch remains on the skin.

The Sillage is absolutely fine. I usually use 3 splashes - I never had the feeling to pull a scent cloud behind me, but nevertheless I got some compliments from people who talked to me or sat next to me. The durability is as already mentioned also ok, especially for such a fresh and delicate scent. "Daisy ESF" is one of my favourite spring and summer scents for everyday use. It is so wonderfully uncomplicated - not too sweet and delicate without being a breath of nothing. One feels clean and well cared for. I like it very much
Summer - let's swing!
Autumn already reminds us in the morning that it will be our new neighbour: summer is moving on!
In reference to Erich Kästner: "He wrote on an offer from other countries."
And right now I get a summer scent from my rehearsal collection that celebrates the summer "live and in colour".

Marc Jacobs "Daisy" with the colorful flower cap has a quick, fresh relative: "Daisy Eau So Fresh"!
Wow, that's a lively fragrance: pink and white flowers and violet dots are spread over a light summer dress. The little skirt seesaws, the open hair blows in the light summer wind!

Beautiful ripe pears (from Mr Ribbeck to Ribbeck in Havelland?) and a basket full of wonderfully fragrant raspberries welcome the summer here. Grapefruit gives these sweet fruits a certain freshness kick!
Apple blossom froths and thick nests of proud violets bring unbridled joy; the wild rose also ensures this. Deeper and finer than that of the big sister is her fragrance; a very good choice.
The noble scented rose would probably be a little too heavy for this mobile summer child. So the light fragrance skirt can swing further on Dark purple plums, wrapped in musk, make this Daisy a little more mature: the very young woman gains a certain maturity. That doesn't make them any less entertaining - quite the opposite.
She remains graceful and fun-loving.
Cedar seasoning is good; this large bouquet of pink and white balloons would otherwise take off too quickly.
A little down-to-earth doesn't hurt: this summery creation is thus skillfully rounded off.

Nevertheless, "Daisy Eau So Fresh" remains young and fresh and dances through life in a cheerful manner.
Every now and then a refreshment is necessary; this much momentum also consumes fragrance energy!
So, "Daisy Eau so Fresh" in your pocket and let's go!
"Hey, Summer: let's swing!"

Fruit salad on Flowers
10:36 smells fruity, fresh, mmmh!
11:10 the fruits are gone quickly but jasmine and rose appear now. This jasmine reminds me of Chloe - is it possible?
11:22 now it tastes sweet again.

Overall a light breeze that is suitable as a refreshing. It will be hard to overdressed Daisy Eau So Fresh.

Better than the original
Daisy Eau So Fresh is not so unlike the original Daisy, but I must admit that I much prefer this fragrance.

Daisy Eau So Fresh is triple the fruits that were present in Daisy EDT. There are far more berries; the raspberry and strawberries being rather juicy and jam-like. That strange play-doh note is gone, and what remains is, (dare I say), a sophisticated fruity floral with a light, casual and Summery feel.

It was that slightly bitter undercurrent in the original Daisy that put me off in the past, however this fragrance appears to be a lot sweeter and softer in many ways. The pink, girly bottle also appeals to me much more.

This fragrance is fun and full of life. The fruits are very well blended and settle on the skin in a clean and refreshing manner, rather than being too tropical and bold. The drydown does get a little soapy and musky, however I find this transition quite pretty and certainly memorable.

I'm surprised to like this fragrance so much. I expect to use up all of my sample in the coming Summer months, as it's the perfect warm weather scent. The fragrance, while suitably lasting for me, may need a few touch-ups during the day. All in all, I think that Daisy Eau So Fresh is the best Marc Jacobs flanker yet.

by Eaumeingott
by Persis2014
by Sabi
by Sabi

Popular Marc Jacobs

Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Decadence by Marc Jacobs Rain by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Cucumber by Marc Jacobs Bang by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent by Marc Jacobs Cotton by Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Lola (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Amber by Marc Jacobs Bang Bang by Marc Jacobs Pear by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs Cranberry by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet by Marc Jacobs