Daisy Love 2018

Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs
Bottle Design Marc Jacobs
Daisy Love is a perfume by Marc Jacobs for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCloudberryCloudberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesDaisy treeDaisy tree
Base Notes Base NotesKashmiri muskKashmiri musk
DriftwoodDriftwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.09.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Kaia Gerber, Aube Jolicoeur and Faith Lynch, photographed by Alasdair McLellan.

Barefoot over the meadow
Only when the grass in the meadow is full and lush, the leaves on the trees are green and the birds are chirping, do I carry this fragrance. When I can walk barefoot across the flowery meadow and the sun shines with full force. A dress, the grass tickling between my toes and the smile on my face.

Perhaps a little too girly the idea, yet exactly what I associate with the scent. Yet it is not childish or teeny. It reminds me of pushing daisies. Maybe because of the name. Or the cover image with the meadow and daisy. Or the kind of lightness of the series.

Daisy Love smells floral, yet not cloying or heavy. The floral scent doesn't slay you. Rather, is fresh and delicate. Very suitable for the beautiful bottle.

Love Daisy Love
I'm 29 and refuse to smell like an old lady. Daisy Love will have you feeling youthful and flirty with just one spray! Initially you smell the daisy and just as that profile seems to be too much you begin to pick up the white raspberry. It is a lovely, light perfume that you will fall in love with, if you like sweet perfumes. I'm constantly stretching my arm out just to smell my wrist when I have this on. It's the "just right" amount of sillage. They will smell you as you walk by, but you will not fill up the room. It's an absolute must try! My only wish is that the longevity was a bit more. I find myself spraying this more than my other more expensive perfumes.
My first Marc Jacobs
I tested Daisy at the time, didn't like it at all. A few days ago, I thought I'd check out Daisy's flankers and came across Daisy Love. I found the fragrance notes appealing. But I wondered how cloudberry would do. Without testing the fragrance first, I ordered it blind. Today it arrived and I immediately sprayed it on a fragrance strip. The moment I smelled it, I fell in love. I had to spray it on my skin immediately.

Daisy Love starts off with a very fruity sweet cloudberry (it's not a red berry scent though). In the first few minutes, the sweetness decreases a bit, but not much. After about 10-15 minutes, I notice a very delicate woody note and a very delicate floral note. Musk also makes its presence felt at some point. I find Daisy Love to be a sweet fruity scent that is softly accompanied by a delicate floral note, a delicate woody note and a hint of musk. I have often heard and read that it is extremely sweet, I don't think so. Yes, it is sweet, but not too much in my opinion. This blind purchase I do not regret a second.

The staying power on my skin is good. About 6 hours it lasts on my skin. The first 2 hours it glows quite well, after that it becomes ehr skin tight.

Daisy Love is a great companion for me for spring & not too hot summer days.
The sweet summer nights
This year we are spoiled by summer - and I enjoy it. Almost every day there is something going on here, not least because the children are finally on holiday. Sleep late, have breakfast on the balcony between the colourful flower pots, hop in the pool in the garden in the afternoon or play on the water playground and have a delicious dinner in the evening. Of course we sit down with the whole family in the beer garden or on a beautiful summer terrace and enjoy a delicious meal. Life could be worse - so it can stay that way!

In exactly this time Daisy Love accompanies me, whom I discovered only by chance. Marc and I, we're not really best friends. Daisy in the original bites me in the nose, all the flankers smell so insignificant, Lola gives me nausea, and Decadence is even my personal hate scent. Aaabut I was presented with this one in the perfumery and was thrilled right away. Sure, he's not new - but he doesn't have to be. It's not my first summer and my first beer garden visit.

Daisy Love reminds me of Poison Girl EdT, just as wonderfully sweet and pleasantly powdery. I don't know how cloudberries and tree marguerites smell - a little fruity and a little flowery...? Besides, one could get the impression from the notes that the perfume is woody - but it's not, at least not on my skin. Durability and Sillage are good, it lasts a few hours on skin and clothes, but does not become too penetrating and can also be worn in the office. He does not go through a great development, he gets a little softer at best. If I didn't know better, I would have bet that vanilla or tonka would be in the base note. But that's not the case - yet Daisy Love is a wonderful summer companion for everyone who likes sweet, non-Gourmand fragrances.
The To Do List
Today I marched off with my to do list.
Start with the health insurance company : No, the bill is not covered.
Sigh.
Hopefully on to Benz : No, the new A class will not appear until 5.5.
Sigh.

The husband turns friendly and heads for a perfumery.
But I'm still angry.
Then he presses an enchanting bottle with a white daisy blossom into my hand.

Oh, Marc Jacobs!
The dear husband knows his cardboard shells, because he knows that I fly on the playful flacons.

And also the scent blossoms towards me as delightfully as the big ornamental blossom.
A soft vanilla - caramel note wraps me softly and tenderly, like a creamy white silk scarf.
Berries are added, sprinkled with margarite blossoms.
A sigh of relief .
I also enjoy the warm cashmere musk, supported by tender wood.

An enchanting scent that makes me escape reality.

I add to my to do list - Daisy Love to be gotten soon.

StinkypennyStinkypenny 9 months ago
A surprisingly dull fragrance given the buzz around it. I was expecting something as pleasant to the nose as Lola. Alas, I am disappointed.
ScentwitchScentwitch 10 months ago
Simple, understated floral with a youthful nod to summer festivals. Sweet and a bit salty.

by MarieTheres
by Liebmausdana
by LucyLou
by LucyLou

Popular Marc Jacobs

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Decadence by Marc Jacobs Rain by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Cucumber by Marc Jacobs Bang by Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Cotton by Marc Jacobs Perfect by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Pear by Marc Jacobs Lola (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet by Marc Jacobs Amber by Marc Jacobs Bang Bang by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Men by Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet by Marc Jacobs