Honey 2013 Eau de Parfum

Honey (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs
Honey (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Marc Jacobs for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by Coty.

Perfumers & Creative Guidance

Annie Buzantian
Ann Gottlieb (Product developer)

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear Fruit punchFruit punch Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckleHoneysuckle Orange blossomOrange blossom PeachPeach
Base Notes Base NotesHoneyHoney WoodsWoods VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 06.05.2021.

Honey honey, touch me baby, ah-ha honey, honey...
What were those times when Abba was storming the charts. I was a child, young, naive and not yet a worrywart. Later, when I grew up, I wanted to be like Agnetha and Anni-Frid, wear those great platform shoes made of white patent leather and make great music with my friends
Honey by Marc Jacobs revives not only because of the name and the then also modern color yellow my memories of the atmosphere of that time, also the transported mood of the fragrance fits.

It begins with a fresh, light yellow-transparent bergamot-orange blossom veil, which is still immediately underlaid in the top note with an extraordinary flower that I cannot really classify. Honeysuckle at least my nose doesn't recognize it here, something more austere. If I had to guess, I would rather guess a hint of orange marigold, just typical Seventies. Maybe it is a successful mixture of flowers with the tangerine listed in the pyramid - also orange by the way. The heart note is now sweeter. It is a pleasant sweetness, not overly sweet, no rather mild, without being pungent, sticky or even burnt. The fragrance remains bright and cheerful, but in the heart note it is no longer so transparent and gains in fullness.

The heart note remains for at least four hours in which Honey changes only slightly. Depending on my own mood, I smell more or less honeydew melon and peach on a sugary-tart marigold background. Today it is once again more honeydew melon than peach.

Gen basis the Tagetes fade more and more, so that the overall impression becomes even softer and more lovely. At the same time, the fragrance is already beginning to disappear. At the end, after about 6 hours, a soft peach remains. I only notice vanilla because I was looking for it. Then it is over. Gone like the 70s.

Platform shoes in white leather, although not patent, I really have today. Real. Vintage. Nostalgic. And, most recently, a bottle of Honey
"Honey honey, let me feel it
Uh-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it
Uh-huh, honey honey..."

so-so
This is the first Marc Jacobs fragrance I have tried. It smells very familiar, but the name escapes me. Flowery and sweet-smelling. No surprise at all.

P.S. - Later I recognized that this scent is almost identical to Aqua Flore by Carolina Herrara almost to a "T" This perfume is no longer in production.

Mein  Urlaubfahr-Reisebegleiter :)
by Vanna
by Hong123
by Hong123

Popular by Marc Jacobs

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Decadence by Marc Jacobs Perfect by Marc Jacobs Rain by Marc Jacobs Daisy (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau So Decadent by Marc Jacobs Cucumber by Marc Jacobs Bang by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Intense by Marc Jacobs Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs Cotton by Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream (Eau de Toilette) by Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs Pear by Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet by Marc Jacobs Daisy Daze by Marc Jacobs Lola (Eau de Parfum) by Marc Jacobs