Burlesque by Maria Candida Gentile

Burlesque is a perfume by Maria Candida Gentile for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesDalmatian iris, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Patchouli

Submitted by Ambra, last update on 27.03.2019.

8.0/10

Sensual, intoxicating and seductive
This one is a huge lemming at the moment.

Burlesque is a very sensual and as far as I'm concerned the best iris fragrance around, although I have to admit that I'm not usually a huge iris lover.

If you try Burlesque with a completely open mind, and don't have expectations on how it should smell like, you are in for a treat. Burlesque opens with a dusty blood orange, directly followed by a slightly sweet iris accompanied with a fresh patchouli. It's dusty, sweet, sensual, intoxicating and seductive.

Although at first I finished a whole sample it was not love. I found it strange, unexpected and somewhat salty. But my second sample, which I received as a gift with my Luberon bottle, took me by surpise. This time I found it wonderful and alluring. Burlesque is a must have for me now.

by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul

Popular Maria Candida Gentile

Exultat by Maria Candida Gentile Sideris by Maria Candida Gentile Barry Lyndon by Maria Candida Gentile Noir Tropical by Maria Candida Gentile Hanbury by Maria Candida Gentile Cinabre by Maria Candida Gentile Gershwin by Maria Candida Gentile Finisterre by Maria Candida Gentile Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile Lankaran Forest by Maria Candida Gentile Rrose Sélavy by Maria Candida Gentile Gentile by Maria Candida Gentile Syconium by Maria Candida Gentile Lady Day by Maria Candida Gentile Kitrea by Maria Candida Gentile Leucò by Maria Candida Gentile Elephant & Roses by Maria Candida Gentile Anime Sante by Maria Candida Gentile