Lady Day by Maria Candida Gentile

Lady Day is a perfume by Maria Candida Gentile for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesBalsamic notes

Submitted by Ambra, last update on 25.10.2019.

Real gardenia
Lady Day was a blind buy. A tricky one, because I don't usually go for these kind of scents. But I'm happy to say it all worked out. The scents of Maria Candida Gentile are so much in line with my preferences that I felt very confident.

Lady Day starts slightly camphorous, bitter and green when first sprayed on. I presume that this is caused by the galbanum. After that the gardenia immediately arrives together with the peru balsam which has a light cinnamon feel to it. The gardenia is very pretty and realistic and it's real gardenia essential oil. It's not the usual white flower scent you might expect though, but more a balsamic scent. Longevity is about 3 hours on me, although very close to the skin I can still smell a trace after 7 hours.

I often need time to understand the fragrances made by MCG and I also needed some time to understand this one. At first it seems very simple, but it's actually more minimalistic and very well crafted. I enjoy it's vibe very much.

I think this will be very pretty in the Summer.

Popular Maria Candida Gentile

Exultat by Maria Candida Gentile Sideris by Maria Candida Gentile Barry Lyndon by Maria Candida Gentile Noir Tropical by Maria Candida Gentile Hanbury by Maria Candida Gentile Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile Burlesque by Maria Candida Gentile Cinabre by Maria Candida Gentile Lankaran Forest by Maria Candida Gentile Gershwin by Maria Candida Gentile Finisterre by Maria Candida Gentile Syconium by Maria Candida Gentile Leucò by Maria Candida Gentile Rrose Sélavy by Maria Candida Gentile Kitrea by Maria Candida Gentile Gentile by Maria Candida Gentile Anime Sante by Maria Candida Gentile Elephant & Roses by Maria Candida Gentile