Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile

Luberon is a popular perfume by Maria Candida Gentile for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss

Submitted by Ambra, last update on 05.01.2019

7.5 10.0 9.0/10

Heaven in a bottle
Although Luberon is a fougere I find Luberon surprisingly unisex. Luberon can easily been worn by women as well as men.

The first time I wore Luberon the mint note was so overwhelming that I nearly dismissed this scent. After a few weeks I gave it another try. I didn't expect to like it very much, but then again I had a sample and might as well use it. So I did... and I'm really really happy I did.......The first blast is lavender which very quickly fades and makes room for mint. This stage lasts (variably) for 1 to 2 hours on me, but after the mint phase I smell the most gorgeous scent I have ever smelled. It is so good that I even don't mind the mint phase. I even start to enjoy the mint stage as kind of a wake up call early in the morning. But as said after the mint stage I smell a lovely soft scent in which the lavender returns and is very well mixed together with rose, oakmoss, cedar and mint. It's heavenly and it lasts for more than 8 hours, I keep getting whiffs of it and I'm in love........

I cannot rave enough about the craftsmanship of Maria Candida Gentile. In my opinion she is one of the best perfumer around nowadays and I'm always looking forward to her new releases as I know they are going to be unusual and pretty. Just like Luberon, which is a true masterpiece imho.

by Merlina