Noir Tropical by Maria Candida Gentile

Noir Tropical is a perfume by Maria Candida Gentile for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmond
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Bourbon whiskey, Rum

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 26.05.2020.

A lovely gourmand
Noir Tropical is the scent I considered blind buying. I was sure that I would love it, but unfortunately I'm not able to wear it.

Don't get me wrong, Noir Tropical is a lovely scent, but somehow I cannot get my head out of the kitchen. I keep thinking about pancakes and that it might be a nice idea to add some rum into the pancake mixture. I want my pancakes to taste the way Noir Tropical smells.

Because it's a gourmand it's just too confined for me, even if it's a good one. The same thing happened to me with Parfums de Nicolai - Vanille Tonka, because of the same reason I sold it.

Nevertheless Noir Tropical is a lovely and sweet scent and imo an absolute must try for the gourmand lovers among us.....

by Slickadam
by Slickadam
by InTOXIcation
by InTOXIcation

Popular Maria Candida Gentile

Sideris by Maria Candida Gentile Exultat by Maria Candida Gentile Barry Lyndon by Maria Candida Gentile Hanbury by Maria Candida Gentile Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile Cinabre by Maria Candida Gentile Gershwin by Maria Candida Gentile Burlesque by Maria Candida Gentile Finisterre by Maria Candida Gentile Leucò by Maria Candida Gentile Lankaran Forest by Maria Candida Gentile Syconium by Maria Candida Gentile Rrose Sélavy by Maria Candida Gentile Gentile by Maria Candida Gentile Kitrea by Maria Candida Gentile Lady Day by Maria Candida Gentile Anime Sante by Maria Candida Gentile Elephant & Roses by Maria Candida Gentile