Lollipop Bling - Ribbon 2010

Lollipop Bling - Ribbon by Mariah Carey
Bottle Design Jean Antretter
Lollipop Bling - Ribbon is a perfume by Mariah Carey for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-aquatic. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Top Notes Top NotesCucumberCucumber
LotusLotus
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
White woodsWhite woods
SugarSugar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.12.2017.

Fizzy and sweet
The Lollipop Bling series just got sweeter with the arrival of Ribbon, reminding oneself of fizzy candies and fruity popsicles.

I'm writing this review as I'm experiencing a sugar rush myself after having drunk perhaps too much Pepsi and consumed a chocolate coated icecream. Seeming that sugar is very much a part of my day today, Ribbon doesn't smell all that bad.

I can smell the candied raspberry and fresh cucumber notes in the opening, but I find watermelon to be the most dominant ingredient in Ribbon. It has a very distinctive watermelon gelati and sherbet bomb smell to it. I like it, but I feel like a silly little girl wearing it.

Sugary sweet is not really my thing, every now and then I'll stumble upon a sweet scent and give it a fair go and sometimes I'll enjoy it. Ribbon is one of those one off fragrances. I like it for a split second of wearing it but I think I'd tire of it easily, I will readily admit however that it is really nice on the skin.

The longevity is relatively average, and the sillage is about the same. The scent is also fairly linear unfortunately.

BlkbrdBlkbrd 4 years ago
Blue raspberry candy kept from sticky inanity by unusually sour cucumber. Seriousness in the construction, none in the concept: good choice.

by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana
by CPL
by CPL
by Sternchen205
by Sternchen205

Popular Mariah Carey

M (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Inseparable by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - Honey by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - Mine Again by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey Dreams (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - That Chick by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Never Forget You by Mariah Carey Ultra Pink (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink (Eau de Cologne) by Mariah Carey Dreams (Solid Perfume) by Mariah Carey Ultra Pink (Fragrance Mist) by Mariah Carey M Gold Deluxe Edition (Parfum) by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition (Parfum) by Mariah Carey