Lollipop Splash The Remix - Vision Of Love (2011)

Lollipop Splash The Remix - Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey
Bottle Design: Jean Antretter

Lollipop Splash The Remix - Vision Of Love is a perfume by Mariah Carey for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Top Notes Top NotesCoconut, Mandarin, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Macaron, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.12.2018

10.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Pick Me Up For A Rainy Day With This Vision
I refuse to be a fragrance snob. What I'm saying is I won't judge a fragrance by it's cover or who makes it. In the annals of perfumery, many famous women have worn fragrances that were not very expensive but were noteworthy for their provocative or sultry callings. Or chose a scent because it was just fun. Mariah Carey's Lollipop Splash Vision Of Love is just that-fun.
For me, it tops of as a fruity, tropical, balmy, summery and fun scent that likes to play. It's immediate blast is powerful and begins to dry down to a heartier oily type scent where the Neroli mixes with the jasmine and macaroon. The base notes of vanille, sandalwood and musk soon popped out and stayed for about four hours.
It's a pleasant enough fragrance that's not too sweet but more on the fruitier side, which for me, is it's saving grace. Think beaches and pina coladas, the surf in the background, sand under your toes, the sun descending on the horizon and seagulls surfing the mist of the ocean.
Pretty little bottle that's a pretty,deep pink with a butterfly on top. I'm happy with my purchase and glad I spent the money. It's a happy scent in the world of decadent, sensual scents I own. It's different from my regular perfumes. It stands different for me. It's one I'll reach for on a rainy day when I want to be reminded of the shore or when I need a pick-me-up.

by CPL
by CPL
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Mariah Carey

M by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - Ribbon by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - Honey by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Vision Of Love by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Inseparable by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - Mine Again by Mariah Carey Forever by Mariah Carey Dreams (Eau de Parfum) by Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash The Remix - Never Forget You by Mariah Carey Ultra Pink by Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling - That Chick by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink (Eau de Cologne) by Mariah Carey Dreams (Solid Perfume) by Mariah Carey M Gold Deluxe Edition by Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition by Mariah Carey