Noir - Freesia & Honey

Noir - Freesia & Honey by Marks & Spencer
Noir - Freesia & Honey is a perfume by Marks & Spencer for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is synthetic-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

FreesiaFreesia
Honey nectarHoney nectar

Submitted by DarkMatter, last update on 23.05.2014.

Odd...
I have to admit that Noir Freesia & Honey has me very confused. I'm not sure why this is named "Noir". There really isn't anything dark about it. It seems more suitable to the daytime that the dark of night. I had high hopes for this as I love freesia and honey and really wanted a lovely floral with sweet honey highlights.

It is an extremely linear fragrance. Upon first application I smelt nectarines. I didn't get any sense of freesia or honey. This smells fruity, exactly like a nectarine. But, even though I love eating nectarines, this wasn't very pleasant for me. I think it is because it gave me the impression of a warm, squishy nectarine that was overripe, not a fresh, firm fruit. I waited for it to drydown and hoped that I would get something more from it but, unfortunately, I didn't. It remained the same and just got fainter after about 4 hours when I had to wash it off as I'd truly had enough.

I hate writing a negative review and would say that it may well be lovely on some, but perhaps my chemistry didn't agree with it. This is discontinued, however, if you get the opportunity to buy it definitely try before you commit to it.

by DarkMatter
by DarkMatter

Popular Marks & Spencer

Le Cologne by Lyn Harris by Marks & Spencer Autograph (Eau de Toilette) by Marks & Spencer Florentyna (Eau de Toilette) by Marks & Spencer Floral Collection - Rose / Rosa Centifolia by Marks & Spencer La Rose by Lyn Harris by Marks & Spencer Floral Collection - Lily of the Valley / Convallaria Majalis by Marks & Spencer Floral Collection - Lavender / Lavandula Angustifolia by Marks & Spencer Floral Collection - Magnolia / Magnolia Liliiflora by Marks & Spencer Floral Collection - Iris by Marks & Spencer Le Sauvage by Lyn Harris by Marks & Spencer In Bloom - Rose and Amber by Marks & Spencer Autograph Blush by Marks & Spencer Shanghai by Marks & Spencer Timothy Everest by Marks & Spencer Aqua / Autograph Isis by Marks & Spencer Butterfly by Marks & Spencer Autograph Noire by Marks & Spencer Florentyna White Flowers by Marks & Spencer Le Noir by Lyn Harris by Marks & Spencer La Fleur by Lyn Harris by Marks & Spencer