Akowa by M. Micallef

Akowa is a perfume by M. Micallef for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesCocoa, Fig leaf
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.09.2019

9.0 9.0 7.5/10

Journey to Africa
I'm not paying attention for a moment and the bite with the vetiver poison tooth is already there. Patch shoots into the bloodstream, plastic tingles on the tongue. Lying on the ground, I stare into an orange blossom sky. The pepper in the eye blurs. Cocoa also eats rubber tissue. Can someone put out that fire on my skin? The spot is black and woody. Cramps start, I can't breathe. Gentle vanilla paralysis. When I open my eyes, the orange leaves sway in the wind.

Suddenly, all tidied up in Kouros-Aftermath. Sterile azure. Much, much less ordinary flower splendour, rather a small fig tree in front of the genital. The bite is gone. Breathing also works again, despite ozone impregnated air. The walls are smooth and soft like rubber, emitting poisonous green citrus haze into the atmosphere.

A huge tree in the middle of the cave. A bowl of cocoa powder. I cut a lime from a tree with a jackknife.

I'll cut them into individual pieces.

Now turn all the parts in the cocoa powder. I'll take a little bite. It's really very, very sour, a little chemical, cleansing. Does not necessarily receive you with open arms.

The cocoa is nice, even becomes superficial over the decades.

Otherwise, an undefined green cast dominates, rubbery-green woody. Pure nature.

Behind the big tree I discover a door at the back of the wall. I recognize a colorfully dressed African woman sitting at a table next to the door.

Is this the way out?

50 cents. It points to a small plate with different coins in it.

I have no money with me, madam.

50 cent.

Look, I just booked a package holiday, I gotta get out of here now. They're waiting for me. Please, make an exception.

50 cent.

When I turn around and think about sweeping her plate off the table and stealing my way through the door, I see a large number of Rhineland carnival movers marching towards me from behind. I can't think of anything else but loud: Helau! and to perish in the turmoil of pretransitory masses.

Then wake up.

Mister, mister! How do you feel? The vague notion of reanimation creeps up on me.

Where am I? Where am I?

You almost fell victim to a black mamba.

Oh, dear. And the African woman?

She gave you her special medicine: fig leaf, limes and healing cocoa powder.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

A beautiful country, Africa, I stammer.

Popular M. Micallef

Watch Collection - Time for Love by M. Micallef Royal Vintage by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Ananda by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Royal Muska by M. Micallef Aoud by M. Micallef Avant-Garde / Avant Garde by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons - Hiver by M. Micallef Emir by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Night Aoud by M. Micallef Akowa by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef Ananda - Black by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Aoud Gourmet by M. Micallef