Patchouli

Patchouli by M. Micallef
Bottle Design: Martine Micallef

Patchouli is a popular perfume by M. Micallef for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is earthy-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Tolu balm, Benzoin, Cistus, Vanilla

Submitted by Lav, last update on 28.01.2019

10.0 7.5 5.0 8.0/10

Dry honey
This is the workroom of the beloved grandfather. You sit down in an edge and just watch him working. Kindness is the strongest point of PATCHOULI.

Soothing, auburn evening scent – it feels sweeter than other patchouli perfumes, there is a surprisingly dry honey-like note, that rules the whole tone. Maybe leather, maybe other base notes wrap the skin in this calm mood.
I would not say, that I detected violet leaf or patchouli note itself, I would not even categorize PATCHOULI as earthy type. This perfume radiates kindness, it is a real everything-is-all-right fragrance for me.

- Gender: both
(means: I would be glad, if I could snitt if on a gentleman, and would be envy, if I would detect it on a woman)
- Sillage: good
(means: I do not care, I will always sniff my skind and search for the shreds in the air)
- Longevity: average
(means: I am longing for more and more and more)

Groovy
Well goodness gracious I have been looking for the right amount of sweet with the right amount of patchouli in a fragrance for sometime now. This is perfect for me-I couldn't be more happy with it. I walked into my youngest daughter room (she is 22) with her dead head friends and they were like "WOW whatever you are wearing is so bitchin" youngsters I was waiting for "groovy" lol oh well if some twenty something's like and this fifty something likes it, it can't be half bad!!
7.5 10.0 7.5 7.0/10

Drseid
A Patchouli Scent For Folks That Dislike Patchouli As The Primary Note...
I generally dislike patchouli dominant scents, so I blind bought this one with a great fear it was not going to work for me. I should not have feared anything, as I like Patchouli from Micallef quite a lot. It is not a straight-up patchouli scent as the name might make one suspect. Instead the patchouli is accompanied by woody notes (cedar, I suspect) and earthy vetiver. They add some "dirtiness" to the patchouli to make it much more tolerable. Patchouli is only slight sweet (thankfully), and projects like crazy with above average longevity. Bottom line is Patchouli by Micallef succeeds in being a unisex patchouli scent that can be enjoyed even by those that do not care for the primary note as a general rule. This 3.5 stars out of 5 juice is very good stuff, and recommended.

by 008Pauline
by Florblanca
by Marta
by Marta
by Couchlock
der sanfte patchouli, wunderbar!
by Lav
by Lav

Popular M. Micallef

Watch Collection - Time for Love by M. Micallef Royal Vintage by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Ananda by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Royal Muska by M. Micallef Aoud by M. Micallef Avant-Garde / Avant Garde by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons - Hiver by M. Micallef Emir by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Night Aoud by M. Micallef Akowa by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef Ananda - Black by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Aoud Gourmet by M. Micallef