Royal Muska (2008)

Royal Muska by M. Micallef
Bottle Design: Martine Micallef

Royal Muska is a popular perfume by M. Micallef for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Peach, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesPrecious woods, Musk, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, White musk

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 30.05.2019

8.0 6.0 6.0 9.5/10

Fabirss
A fragrance to play hide and seek with
I recently acquired a bottle of Mon Parfum and the seller sent a vial of Royal Muska as a complimentary gift. Of course one brand new bottle of Mon Parfum should satisfy me, but you know that vials have the power to increase one’s collection and immediately decrease one’s bank account balance. So I ordered a full bottle of Royal Muska the same day I tried it. And what can I say about it? I can say that on my skin it is musk from top to bottom, with a tiny touch of ylang-ylang and woods. I didn’t get the peach, or the raspberry. The rose listed was also absent. But the precious (really precious!) woods combined with the ylang-ylang and the musk almost drove me crazy. I know that this baby is nothing new under the sun, but at the same time the composition is so balanced, so beautiful that you just can’t resist it. It is simple and yet very sophisticated. It is clean, soft, clear and very comforting. And how about the hide and seek thing? Well, that’s how this fragrance plays with you, even under the hottest and most humid weather. No matter how much I spray it on, Royal Muska only will show up when it wants to, making me get whiffs here and there, randomly. And believe me: this only makes me love it even more.
7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Tessa
Powdery musk, fruity musk and musk again.
While Rose Muskissime is a flowery musk, this one is a great fruity musk and it announces its intentions from the beginning with peach/raspberry note. And even though there are flowery streakes here and there, for me the fruity musk stays true to itself all the way.
Musks are one of my favorites and I like watching them combine with so many other notes.
M. Micaleff uses good quality materials and this is reflected in the full body of this perfume.

Nikolina 4 years ago
Musc, soap, powder.....and some fruits. It is very feminine and comforting scent. Love it!!!+3
10.0

by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
by Kissa72
by Kissa72
by Juliya
by Juliya

Popular M. Micallef

Watch Collection - Time for Love by M. Micallef Royal Vintage by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Ananda by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Royal Muska by M. Micallef Aoud by M. Micallef Avant-Garde / Avant Garde by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons - Hiver by M. Micallef Emir by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Night Aoud by M. Micallef Akowa by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef Ananda - Black by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Aoud Gourmet by M. Micallef