Watch Collection - Time for Love 2010

Watch Collection - Time for Love by M. Micallef
Bottle Design Martine Micallef
Watch Collection - Time for Love is a popular perfume by M. Micallef for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Plum, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Tuberose, Neroli, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.05.2021.

Blossom Crackle
Time for Love starts with a lot of tuberose, a very delicate peach and plum are also in the air. I have spontaneously good mood when I smell that...this is a lighter, fruity tuberose perfume, at least from the point of view of lovers of stronger fragrances with, let's say at the beginning but clearly noticeable projection.
I feel the fragrance at the same time firmly structured and yet light in itself.

After half an hour, it becomes even more floral. Ylang Ylang lets greet beautifully, but remains in the background. Both together equally strong would also be too much, at least in the lighter season.
I would now like to write that the tuberose at some point says goodbye completely and makes room for vanilla, but it does not. She only becomes airier, softer and softer because she makes a mini step to the side and lets herself breathe a vanilla kiss on the cheek.

To the durability I can say that I perceive him 6-7 h with 4 sprays. If I sniff it with my nose. That's okay, but not groundbreaking. Probably he would last longer on my skin, if I would spray more, but then he would be too heavy for me.

In summary, I would like to say that Time for Love is a really very feminine, confident fragrance. One is definitely noticed with him by others. TfL is like a beautiful, tasteful scarf that enhances an outfit....maybe in the color coral or salmon, mixed with some white. Just like you automatically notice a splash of color in clothing in a positive way, I smell Time for Love.
A little bubble gum
Do you know that, you feel like chewing gum, so really sweet bubble gum and after a short time you have the feeling, I do him away, he is much too intense for me from the taste, just where to go so quickly with him.
So it goes to me with the Watch of Micallef, he starts with me immediately with a syrupy sweetness, not sticky but for me but too demanding. The tuberose is immediately there and also remains until the end.
I would wish the fruity Accorde would develop with me, what the sweetness of the tuberose and dazukommenden vanilla perhaps take the opulence.
The fragrance is great made and is exquisitely elegant. For me, he also belongs rather in the cooler range, rather than in the warmer days, there he gives me slight nausea.
So there will be no Time for Love between us. I remain nevertheless rather faithful to the light pink Ananda...
In the land of tuberose
Time for Love - what a beautiful title! A nice contact started a sharing, in which I participated of course. What I think of this Micallef, you learn now. Have fun reading!

The first snoop:
Micallefs Time for Love starts with full force shows you already at the beginning, what the fragrance aims at.
A sweet fruity breeze blows my way, with all three components of the head doing their job. However, I perceive the peach very penetrating. To me, this start reminds me very much of the smell of a Tutti-Frutti chewing gum and I did not know yet quite whether I like it or not. Is it too cheeky and too much sticky fruity sweetness for me?
I waited a little, let the fragrance time to change...

Development:
Now offensive tuberose made its appearance and the case I was afraid of occurred. My problem here is that I just don't like to smell tuberose, which sets the tone here, in such plump form. Much like the new GA - My Way, this note stings my nose, so I usually end up having to wash the scent off. I would really like to appreciate this heady note, however, I just haven't been able to do so yet.
A short moment later, however, the stinging in the nose left me and neroli and musk, which give the fragrance a lively character join in. Unfortunately, the tuberose continues to drown out the other components, which is just too much for me personally.
I liked it again only when the vanilla was added (vanilla is practically the savior in distress for me when it comes to embellishing a fragrance). It combines first-class with the tuberose and gives Time for Love at the same time also something nostalgic - very nice.
8 hours later, it's still on my skin and the tuberose has happily departed. What has been left behind is a layer of musk at its most soothing.

Performance: Time for Love is not a fragrance you should apply multiple times a day. Exorbitant longevity with sumptuous sillage.

Conclusion:
The heavy, sticky-sweet and floral fragrance smells expensive and sinful. With the oriental character, which is created by the tuberose, which always seems extravagant to me, it becomes unattractive for me, but who goes for tuberose, this perfume should not be missed. There is nothing herbaceous or tart about it but captivates with unrestrained sweetness and a dash of fruity acidity. Because what you have to give the fragrance: He is an outstanding composition and also qualitatively very successful.
SummerMy
Beautiful feminine fragrance that actually smells like bubble gum in the beginning
For me it smells like bubblegum at the beginning, but very very elegant and not artificial at all. Nice tuberose scent that goes very nicely with a sunny cold day. The musk in the base note is very pleasant. Generally a nice fragrance that you can definitely try out

It’s growing in me.
I had a high expectation over this fragrance despite of my love-hate relationship with tuberouse.
Upon the first spray a sharp opening of tuberouse and loads of other flowery notes hit my olfactory senses. Let’s give it another minute, I reminded myself.
As the time went by the sharpness softened up, bit by bit, until it left me with almost creamy tuberouse-vanilla which I must dare say, quite intoxicating.

Maybe tuberouse isn’t that bad after all...
Sincere regret
Yesterday evening, after the greatest heat had subsided a little, I wanted to try out a fragrance without informing myself about the ingredients beforehand.
The choice fell on a manufacturer sample from Watch Collection.

A careful spray on the arm, and the corners of my mouth spontaneously move downwards, because I immediately get a torrent of overripe fruit After about half an hour this "fruit overture" is fortunately finished.
The curtain opens, appearance of the diva: The tuberose!

Me and tuberose are 99.9% impossible Most of the time she is too indolish (disgusting), too loud, too garish, uncomfortable for me.
Here, however, there is nothing unpleasant, the tuberose stands self-confidently in the foreground, but there is nothing glaring and screaming about it.
The colours strong, but a little muted, the tones rather lower octave, no brass but cello.

My nose keeps wandering to my arm to find out what is causing this effect.
I know I know it, but I just can't figure it out At some point I surrender and take a look inside the fragrance pyramid:
All right, ylang-ylang, of course !

I never thought the two of them would be so good together There is no competition, ylang-ylang forms a beautiful frame, like the setting for a piece of jewellery. Also the jasmine fits in very unobtrusively, and fortunately I don't smell neroli.

The fragrance is without question very beautiful, but I will not buy it.
Do you know that: Sometimes you meet someone you find beautiful and respected, but still it doesn't turn into love, for whatever reason.

PS: The next morning I still smell a whiff of wonderful vanilla on my arm, like a tempting farewell greeting.
I stand by my decision, albeit with sincere regret!
First great love
I need to tell you something. My whole passion for collecting started with the scent. What began with a bottling ended in a true Micallef intoxication.
I love sticky sweet stuff. I love kitsch. This fragrance has united everything. Even a clock is included in the small as well as the large bottle. And the many colorful rhinestones!
I smelled him and I didn't have to torch him for long, I wanted to.
This fruity start a true Wummser first of all drills into the nose. And it takes a while until the next sugar shock comes and this combination of jasmine and tuberose appears. Until recently, I thought tuberose was sweet. Well, she's not really.
Yes, the two wummsern with some already headaches cause comes the Clou with the vanilla. Yeah, like it's not cute enough already. But the vanilla makes the whole thing a little warmer and more feminine. Otherwise it would clearly be a girl scent U16.
I as an adult (times more times less) can wear it well and it fits to my character.
I think Watch is not a fragrance but a way of life!

I'm so in love
The perfume goes under Watch or Time for Love. No matter, it is a remarkable perfume and worth every penny. Actually it is very subtle but tenaciously long lasting. Easy on the trigger, please, or you will suffocate under a sweet spell. The sweetness is leaving rather soon and an incredibly soft aura remains. The tiniest amount sprayed will be noticed by your nose all day long, so I preferred to spray on the back.

I know straight away whether I like a perfume or not, and this one is waving "buy me, buy me". But with the generous decant of a fellow member, we shall see.

M. Micallef's scents tend to be opulent and come in beautifully crafted bottles. Really the perfume is then a collector's item of great luxury and I believe that this is planned.

The notes are as listed in the perfume profile and none of those stands out. Rather this perfume has a "soft cloud" quality. Subtle from morning to night. The next morning, still a unchanged aura remains and that is the mark of a great perfume.

The sillage can be loud if you overspray which I don't do. Wisely applied, a lingering subtle, very feminine aura is the pleasant companion.

That's it. Another gem of the niche world.

CymCym 2 years ago
Tuberose lovers: seek this one out. Like mix of Dior's Poison & Amouage's Love Tuberose: bubblegum, incense, plum, tuberose, vanilla & spice

Nimm Dir Zeit für die Liebe, sie ist so flüchtig wie unsere schönen Düfte. Schöne Weihnachten.
by Lasisa
by Lasisa
Valentinstag Edition 2016
Nur der Duft zählt...
Herbst - das Blatt versteckt den Spiegelstöpsel - Dankeschön
by Seejungfrau
by Zora
An klaren Herbsttagen schwebt die Sehnsucht wie ein blauer Schleier durch die melancholische Seele… © Elmar Kupke
by Seejungfrau
by Calendula
by Miguellink
by Miguellink

Popular M. Micallef

Royal Vintage by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef DesirToxic by M. Micallef Note Vanillée by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Ananda (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Royal Muska (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Pearl by M. Micallef Pure Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Aoud by M. Micallef Avant-Garde / Avant Garde by M. Micallef Vanille Orient by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Gold by M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons - Hiver by M. Micallef