Royal Muska 2008 Eau de Parfum

Royal Muska (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef
Bottle Design Martine Micallef
Royal Muska (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by M. Micallef for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberryRaspberry
PeachPeach
Turkish roseTurkish rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesPrecious woodsPrecious woods
MuskMusk
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoinBenzoin
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 29.08.2021.

Fabirss
A fragrance to play hide and seek with
I recently acquired a bottle of Mon Parfum and the seller sent a vial of Royal Muska as a complimentary gift. Of course one brand new bottle of Mon Parfum should satisfy me, but you know that vials have the power to increase one’s collection and immediately decrease one’s bank account balance. So I ordered a full bottle of Royal Muska the same day I tried it. And what can I say about it? I can say that on my skin it is musk from top to bottom, with a tiny touch of ylang-ylang and woods. I didn’t get the peach, or the raspberry. The rose listed was also absent. But the precious (really precious!) woods combined with the ylang-ylang and the musk almost drove me crazy. I know that this baby is nothing new under the sun, but at the same time the composition is so balanced, so beautiful that you just can’t resist it. It is simple and yet very sophisticated. It is clean, soft, clear and very comforting. And how about the hide and seek thing? Well, that’s how this fragrance plays with you, even under the hottest and most humid weather. No matter how much I spray it on, Royal Muska only will show up when it wants to, making me get whiffs here and there, randomly. And believe me: this only makes me love it even more.

Tessa
Powdery musk, fruity musk and musk again.
While Rose Muskissime is a flowery musk, this one is a great fruity musk and it announces its intentions from the beginning with peach/raspberry note. And even though there are flowery streakes here and there, for me the fruity musk stays true to itself all the way.
Musks are one of my favorites and I like watching them combine with so many other notes.
M. Micaleff uses good quality materials and this is reflected in the full body of this perfume.

NikolinaNikolina 6 years ago
Musc, soap, powder.....and some fruits. It is very feminine and comforting scent. Love it!!!

by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul
by Tais
by Tais
by Juliya
by Juliya

Popular M. Micallef

Royal Vintage by M. Micallef DesirToxic by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Note Vanillée by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Cristal by M. Micallef Watch Collection - Time for Love by M. Micallef Gaïac by M. Micallef Ananda (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Patchouli by M. Micallef Shanaan by M. Micallef Mon Parfum by M. Micallef Pure Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by M. Micallef Gardenia / N°41 by M. Micallef Mon Parfum Pearl by M. Micallef Ylang in Gold Nectar by M. Micallef Jewel for Him by M. Micallef Aoud by M. Micallef Avant-Garde / Avant Garde by M. Micallef Vanille Orient by M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons - Hiver by M. Micallef