III-I L'Attesa (2016)

III-I L'Attesa by Masque

III-I L'Attesa is a popular perfume by Masque for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Luca Maffei

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Moroccan neroli, Champagne
Heart Notes Heart NotesItalian iris absolute, Italian orris root, French orris root, Tuberose absolute, Madagascar ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMysore sandalwood, Oakmoss, Leather

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.10.2019

9.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

Rajudaph
Iris frees and harmonizes...
If the desire for something extraordinary becomes too big, the website of ALZD with its diverse range of samples has to be created. Masque Milano catches my eye: l'Attesa. It means: waiting. On the development of fragrance?
After the first spray, I see light blue, azure blue, blue violet, cornflower blue. This is how I imagine the iris, beautifully flowery.
It bubbles around the iris and makes it as lively as a raspberry in a glass of champagne. The lifting effect of the champagne chord makes L'Attesa light as a feather. A woody powdery note prevails. The iris always remains superficial. In my opinion the fragrance course hardly changes.
A beautiful scent for a dinner with an exorbitant partner.
I'll just skip the price segment. So expensive but test it!
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Augusto
Head over heels into the iris cloud
An extremely dry and at the same time tingling prelude. Right from the start, the nose is filled with the impression of a very round composition, accompanied by a glass of the best champagne. And now: upside down into the iris cloud. The iris butter is just beating up AugustA. Yes, butter, because it goes quickly from dry to creamy, almost greasy, in the most beautiful iris-wood-veilchenton.

To make a panning in the softest light brown suede leather at once.
But no bag with lipstick please, but rather leather like a second skin, with the smell of skin, some sebum on the collar, the remnants of seductive flowers telling of special encounters from afar, a touch of soft exoticism from Ylang Ylang and some indolence from tuberose. Everything embedded - and by that I mean: fallen down from some height - in a lot of lots of iris butter powder.

Drama, feeling and heart palpitations under shimmering, vibrant skin. Sandal reinforces this impression milky and sweet-sour, the oak moss adds something subtle and intensifies the always over many hours uniformly high noble effect.

A daydream. It is above all this special, strictly cool and warm iris scent that can hardly be more beautifully staged. Not suitable for everyday use.
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Home
L'Attesa is one of those scents that won't let me go. After having owned a bottle last year, emptied half of it and then given it away, I had to think about it again and again.

The brilliant start is dominated by an unparalleled iris: dry, dull-grown, mineral with the complete absence of sweetness.

For me, that's the perfect iris note.

It's perfect.

After a few minutes a sweetness creeps up, which I attribute to the Mysore sandalwood. I can't really smell citric ingredients, champagne, tuberose or ylang-ylang. I wouldn't have typed oakmoss and leather on my own, but I can tell by looking at the notes.

The outstanding thing about L'Attesa is also that the iris note lingers all the time and dominates the fragrance until the beautiful sandalwood finish.

Why did I give away the scent then?
My husband ruined it a bit for me right at the beginning by saying to me in the morning on the first day I wore the newly acquired (and long awaited) scent: "Hm, it smells good here. So intense after hand cream." Ouch. And somehow he's right about that.

But I carried him on and loved him dearly. Until he became too sweet to me with the time and I decided after several considerations and carrying to let him pull. I very much hope that the increasing sweetness was due only to my sensation and not to the fact that the fragrance changes over time in the bottle
Anyway, today I bought it back. In the past few months, I had often thought of him. The first sprayer hit me, touched me and made me sentimental. It's like an old friend you lost sight of is back. And you only realize how painfully you missed him when you see him again and take him in your arms.

So now I'm pulling myself together again. It's a perfume, not a living thing. You can't ascribe such deep feelings to something.

The more I think about the hand cream comparison, the more it makes sense to me. L'Attesa smells like a luxurious cream. Such a one, which was produced only once, personally made for a queen. One that is stored in a heavy crucible and has a thick, pasty consistency.

This is the best iris perfume I know and I can hardly imagine that this will ever change.

10.0 8.0 7.0 10.0/10

Love it!
I love iris/ orris fragrances but this particular one is beautiful. The bottle is a heavy, good quality one and although on the pricey side for 35ml I feel it's worth it. The orris obvious from the start with its earthy characteristic but this scent somehow combines a fizzy effervescent element to it which I'm guessing is the champagne and it just works! It doesn't smell alcoholic to me just that fizzy aldehyde aroma you get from say Chanel Eau premiere and as mentioned combined with the other notes is elegant and beautiful.

Tagazeu 19 months ago
More of a fresh iris-moss centered leather.
I'd love it more if it was more on the buttery suede side.
Surely, unique and a must try!+2
Alex1984 2 years ago
1950's; dimly lit library, vase with irises. B&W, smoking in the corner, sunset above the leather sofa. Lost embraces, touch of her cheek.+4

by Sumi
in den Strassen von Prag....
by Flanker
A different kind of iris
by Heavenly85
by Minea
by Minea
by Munu
by Munu

Popular Masque

III-I L'Attesa by Masque I-III Russian Tea by Masque I-I Terralba by Masque III-IV Tango by Masque I-II Montecristo by Masque III-II Romanza by Masque I-IV Times Square by Masque II-II Mandala by Masque II-I Luci ed Ombre by Masque II-III (homage to) Hemingway by Masque II-IV Kintsugi by Masque III-III Love Kills by Masque Petra by Masque Dolceacqua by Masque