II-IV Kintsugi (2019)

II-IV Kintsugi by Masque

II-IV Kintsugi is a new perfume by Masque for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fresh. The longevity is above-average.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Chinese magnolia, Amber
Heart Notes Heart NotesSuede, Rosa centifolia absolute, Violet leaf absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin siam, Raspberry leaf absolute, Patchouli, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by Ravenous, last update on 20.10.2019

Kìntsugi, in Japanese, literally means "gold patch, patching with gold".

7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Kintsugi Review
Pour fruit syrup into your puppy's cushion, brush the cigarette ash a few times and place a rose and a wet magnolia on top of it. Then it will probably smell like Kintsugi. It is based on an old chypre and has a particularly rough green patchuli. But the scent of flowers just picked up from the water swirls all over my body. It's not just petals. It has whole fresh stems and green leaves in it.

I detect slightly different notes every time I put this on. The first day I couldn't find the violets, and the second day there were some violets, but the bergamots disappeared. But the full fragrance of the bouquets of flowers was always strong, and when I groped the leaves and stems, the puppy cushion came out at the end always. The cushion on which my puppy digs up the dirt in the garden and comes back home and lies down. Anyway, Kintsugi is too feminine for me to wear. But women may find it too masculine. Projection and duration are really beasts.

Popular Masque

III-I L'Attesa by Masque I-III Russian Tea by Masque I-I Terralba by Masque I-II Montecristo by Masque III-IV Tango by Masque III-II Romanza by Masque I-IV Times Square by Masque II-II Mandala by Masque II-I Luci ed Ombre by Masque II-III (homage to) Hemingway by Masque II-IV Kintsugi by Masque III-III Love Kills by Masque Petra by Masque Dolceacqua by Masque