I-IV Times Square 2017

I-IV Times Square by Masque
I-IV Times Square is a perfume by Masque for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Bruno Jovanovic

Top Notes Top NotesHazelnut, Lipstick
Heart Notes Heart NotesOsmanthus, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Sandalwood, Styrax

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.06.2020.

Leimbacher
That's the moose kissing me!
New York is too big and too diverse to put in a scent. But a famous corner of the city that never sleeps is doable. At least that's what the men and women at Masque thought, who created a powdery-dry leather scent with "Times Square", where not only the lipstick chord in the top note stands out...

The scent is way too clean for Times Square. Everyone who's been there knows that. But that's just a little something or the B mark. The rest of the scent is awesome. There's no other way to say it. Not exactly fine or discreet, the hectic trash appeal of many fashionistas was hit by the Big Apple - but somehow it's chic in its ugliness. Thickly applied, lots of make-up, doesn't hold back with a full wallet, style and class go differently. And yet the fragrance has a radiant attraction. Arrogant and confident. But not completely unsympathetic. Especially for a tuberose scent that I usually don't like. There's eroticism in here. Not a lady, but sometimes you need this. Drama, funfair, lottery win. Illuminated advertising meets cotton candy, make-up set kisses jungle camp, Louboutins clatter past beggars. Tourists make big eyes. Not only those.

Flacon: super value and with recognition value.
Sillage: this lipstick gummi bear is not quiet... but not really loud now either.
Durability: High quality prevents whining - 7 hours

Conclusion: if you make it here, you can pack it anywhere, except paper... "Times Square" is sweet, cheap, nouveau riche and extravagant - and despite everything a special beauty... Sounds stupid, but it is. I've done my taste loss right. Super sexy and super bitchy. But as a male wearer you need of course a penchant for the dress...

by Seejungfrau
by Seejungfrau
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Masque

III-I L'Attesa by Masque III-IV Tango by Masque I-III Russian Tea by Masque I-I Terralba by Masque II-II Mandala by Masque II-III (homage to) Hemingway by Masque III-II Romanza by Masque II-IV Kintsugi by Masque I-II Montecristo by Masque II-I Luci ed Ombre by Masque III-III Love Kills by Masque Dolceacqua (2020) by Masque Petra (2012) by Masque