Mauboussin pour Lui 2012

Mauboussin pour Lui by Mauboussin
Bottle Design Thierry Faucon
Mauboussin pour Lui is a perfume by Mauboussin for men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Lorience.

Violaine Collas

Star aniseStar anise
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
EbonyEbony
OakmossOakmoss

Submitted by DufTiger, last update on 15.10.2021.

Clean woody lavender fragrance
This is a very elegante fragrance, very manly but not too loud, like a very clean woody musk, very good for spring and summer night, also, I think this can be used in winter and fall. Very versatile fragrance, if you want to smell clean and elegante this is a good choice. It's also very well blended and the quality of ingredients seems top notch, much better then most designer houses, I can't say this is like niche quality, it's not, but a step forward then most popular designers out there, it's so well blended that it's hard to smell any particular note, maybe lavender, that one it's what I smell most.

if I could describe this fragrance, it's a very nice modern take of a more tradicional clean musk fragrance, very manly and I would say for ages 30+. But I must say, although I haven't found a fragrance that's close to this one, it has indeed some classic/generic feel to it, but this is not in a bad way, it's actually what I really like about this fragrance.

I really like this one, it's not groundbreaking, but it's a very simple yet elegante fragrance for a gentleman, even in retail prices is very worth the money. I get ok longevity (about 6h) and good projection for the first 2 hours.

Edit. I forgot to mention, I think this may have some musk that a big number of people can't smell, I don't find this very soft, I find it even strong in the first hour and usually people barely can smell it, even after putting it on, and from other reviews people complaining they couldn't smell, weird.

by Undsoweiter
by Undsoweiter

Popular Mauboussin

Mauboussin Homme by Mauboussin Mauboussin M Generation by Mauboussin Aequalis by Mauboussin Mauboussin Private Club by Mauboussin Mauboussin by Mauboussin Cristal Oud by Mauboussin Mauboussin pour Elle Elixir by Mauboussin Promise Me Intense by Mauboussin Mauboussin pour Lui In Black by Mauboussin Mauboussin pour Lui Time Out by Mauboussin Une Histoire d'Homme Irrésistible by Mauboussin Histoire d'Eau by Mauboussin Mauboussin pour Elle by Mauboussin Mauboussin In Red by Mauboussin Mademoiselle Twist by Mauboussin Histoire d'Eau Améthyste by Mauboussin Le Secret d'Arielle (Eau de Parfum) by Mauboussin Promise Me by Mauboussin Une Histoire de Femme Sensuelle by Mauboussin Mauboussin à la Folie by Mauboussin