Spice Musk 1975

Spice Musk by Max Factor
8.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Spice Musk is a perfume by Max Factor for men and was released in 1975. The scent is sweet-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Musk
No ratings yet.
Submitted by Autunno, last update on 21.11.2018.

Nice 70s Musk
Max Factor apparently, excited the fragrance market sometime around 1986 but this is a fragrance I wish they'd have kept making. I found a small bottle on Ebay and since it was inexpensive, I bought it.

Spice Musk is aptly named, because that's exactly what it is. It's dominated by musk and pepper, although it does seem like there's herbal additions, like basil, added to the mix as well. There is also a sweet scent in the mix but I can't place what it is.

When it's first applied, the musk and pepper definitely step forward, although disappointingly, I pick up a sort of a plastic note as well. Luckily, the plastic note fades away as time goes on.

Projection and longevity are average.

I'm very happy to own this fragrance and if I could pick up another bottle inexpensively, I'd buy it, although it appears they rarely show up on Ebay.

Popular Max Factor

Blasé (Eau de Toilette) by Max Factor Le Jardin de Max Factor (Eau de Toilette) by Max Factor Golden Woods by Max Factor Green Apple by Max Factor Royal Regiment - Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Max Factor Just Call Me Maxi (Eau de Cologne Concentrée) by Max Factor Epris (Eau de Toilette) by Max Factor Le Jardin d'Amour (Eau de Toilette) by Max Factor