Gold Touch 2007

Gold Touch by Max Mara
Gold Touch is a perfume by Max Mara for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
VetiverVetiver
CedarCedar
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac woodGaiac wood
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Magdulenka, last update on 14.07.2014.

Nondescript spicy floral
In yet another attempt to test the original Max Mara, the spray mechanism didn't work and so I resorted to testing Max Mara Gold Touch instead.

This is quite a spicy floral scent. I can detect a rose and jasmine blend which has been overshadowed with an array of spices, including pepper and bitter, woodsy vetiver.

Initially it's a bit of a shock to the nose, however after some time, this fragrance settles into something rather light and transparent. I find it refreshingly spicy and feminine after the harsh opening has vanished.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is particularly elegant or 'golden', it strikes me as something rather basic, easy to wear casually or formally, depending on the situation.

For some reason I expected this fragrance to have glitter in it or gold flecks like Agent Provocateur's Diamond Dust edition. I was disappointed that it didn't.

The lasting power and the sillage are so-so, nothing particularly amazing here I'm afraid. Max Mara Gold Touch was interesting while it lasted but I probably won't remember what it smelt like next week.

Popular Max Mara

Kashmina Touch by Max Mara Silk Touch by Max Mara Le Parfum by Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc by Max Mara Max Mara by Max Mara Ouverture by Max Mara